Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katz2022

Chatty Member
"I'd rather be dead than have grey hair" Oh my goodness. I mean everything you said is awful, but this is ridiculous haha. Does she realise that after a certain time in life she will have grey hairs everywhere, and that some of them will just be dyed a different colour. And unless she's completely bald everywhere else, she's got grey hairs * Shakes head *
Sali Hughes will be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
I see she's back on her bullshit about not having hair on her arms because she's moisturised it all off. :rolleyes:

Her lives seems such a mishmash of dubious and irresponsible health advice (she's stopped her cholesterol treatment and lies to her dr about it, repeatedly cheerily mentioning that she didn't gain any "wedding weight" because she had a stomach bug, etc), weird personal anecdote (such as "Don't waste calories on bread! Eat Mediterranean!" - fr, has she visited the Med? They love their bread ffs!- plus the aforementioned hairless due to Garnier crap). If anyone is suffering or recovering from poor body image or an eating disorder they'd do well to avoid her bullshit.

She's off to Italy again for a few days because she's not had any sun this year (!!?!) and obviously never had a holiday from the time she was born. 🍹

• Haha

F1 Philo

And why another cheap Alibaba bag?
How many bags does one need?
I suppose it bumps up the RRP when in fact it only cost twelvty pence to make!

In a few days we will have the ”I used the product once and people are asking if I’ve had a facelift” posts. 🙄
The kit bags are important. When the freaks are skint and have to choose between rent and skincare, they can sew all of their kit bags together to make a tiny home and continue to buy their skincare. Priorities!

• Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
I remember her saying a few years ago there was no need to spend a fortune on flannels, wish I could find the comment. What an absolute rip off today’s “offer” is. The moisturiser gets a right drubbing on the Space NK website

• Heart

MinnieGrant

AND the irony of someone being completely unable to take criticism of her app/products when she makes a living with her “honest” reviews of others’ products.

The secondhand embarrassment is real. So cringe.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Why did she post a picture on stories of herself after she has been crying if she wants no comments. Very strange behaviour.
It's very strange and completely mixed messages.
No doubt someone in the not too distant future will post something like 'hope you're bearing up after losing your dear mum' and the comment will be screenshotted and the person will be publicly lambasted with 'how dare you intrude into someone's private grief. Seeing your comment was extremely triggering. You probably meant well but people like you can just do one' or something equally as charming.

• Heart

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I preferred her chubby face, pre filler, pre urine hair dye etc. She just talked about products, which was all I wanted to hear. And I loved it.
What the hell happened??

• Haha

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
I notice on the lives that she seemed to vacillate on whether profilho was any good...she said the name often enough, but then said it was meh, then decided that 'well, it must have done something because I had it twice'.

This is why influencers are maddening: because the key bit of information is whether she paid for either of those treatments. Which it doesn't sound like she did, given the level of ambivalence about the results but she was still happy to recommend it.

Also noted that she said she was very careful to leave 'weeks' between mentioning any brands on TM that she was paid to promote. Weeks? But don't campaigns go on for months?? Then she tries to claim the moral high ground because a doc flogging products mentioned their own line on the show. It beggars belief.

Finally, as she calls out GPs for having half a day of training on skin (which she was duly corrected upon), isn't that about the amount of training she herself received? I know a few threads back, there was some top detective work about her actual training, and it's nowhere near the level she claims.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ah Caroline. If you read these comments. Don’t share family details if you don’t wish to invite responses. And double check the message that your daughter puts out. They don’t match. She was treated to ensure she wasn’t in danger and then stepped down to urgent care and the inevitable queue for that out of hours. I agree the NHS needs support. Part of that support is not slagging it off when in this case, the patient was treated quickly and appropriately
This is what is so frustrating. You hear of cases where people call for an ambulance and are left waiting for many hours. Yet it sounds like Babygirl got appropriate attention quickly. Not one word of appreciation or gratitude from Oaf.

pinkelsie

Call me an old cynic/ nasty cow… but anonymous poster (pic just of her hand) about to undergo cancer treatment just happens to have run out of her fave Jo Malone and a few bits of expensive skincare. Cue freaks sending her stuff

• Wow
  • Sick

OnlyPassingThrough

I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a shit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a shit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.

• Heart
  • Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
D&V doesn’t warrant 3 paramedics or a hospital visit (notice how she stressed several times there were 3!). Her stupid friend Wild (huh?) should have been told give her head a wobble. My first thought was Babygurl had probably taken something she shouldn’t.

Can imagine the Oaf and her favourite child storming in St Mary’s creating merry hell.
Oh and don’t forget the cannula story. ‘I’ve had loads of cannulas in my time…having had FOUR (ghastly) children’!

Fuck off the lot of you

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It's a Shiseido press trip - a brand the Oaf had no time for a few years back.
Gosh. I wonder what could have possibly changed 🤔
But remember in her Spencer Matthew's interview massive companies have tried to buy her endorsement but she will NOT BE BOUGHT 😂

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
She's just posted another montage about her mother on her grid. With people falling over themselves to be gushing in comments 😬 How can this possibly be helping her?
And why does she have to be so unpleasant and fond of threatening violence constantly?

View attachment 2407817
Normally ppl like that who keep going on and on how perfect their family are and how they all love each other HATE each other in real life…….

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
She's ranting on stories now at people sending her DMs. They wouldn't be messaging you Caroline if you hadn't divulged all of this information yourself. She creates all of this "stress" for attention I'm sure of it.

• Heart

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
She’s delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ye I saw that haha. Oafy said 'was that recent training?' and the woman went 'no it was 2005'. The she babbled on and on about rigorously researching things when people ask her.

Oh sweet manna from heaven, it's a joy to see her rankled. ~Her mood darkened massively after that, then she started saying 'I can't be bothered' when the freaks kept asking questions.

There was one person who asked how long it should be before you throw flannels out, but Fathead was banging on about something else so didn't read the question - then someone further down asked (in reply to the OP) 'why would you throw your flannels out?". Nanna saw this, and started accusing everyone on her live of ganging up on her to catch her out 'I haven't said anything about flannels!!! Is it just me or am I going mad?'

He he he

In amongst this shitshow, she mentioned the Facebook Freaks page when someone asked about it. Long pause....'it's...interesting on there'

Comedy gold for us beef faced trolls. She's proper raging this evening.

• Haha
  • Wow