Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OnlyPassingThrough

The way she keeps going on about how Trinny is 5 years ahead of her. She clearly has massive issues with Trinny's well deserved success and how she conducts herself. It's SO obvious that she's SO bitter right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don't understand why the friend called 999 instead of 111. Sickness and diarrhea is not something which IMO requires an ambulance. 111 would have advised if they needed to call paramedics.

Why did Ava have penicillin in the first place?
The fact that an ambulance attended (and extremely quickly from what we’ve been told) for sickness and diarrhoea makes me think there may be more to this story than what we’ve been told.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The way she keeps going on about how Trinny is 5 years ahead of her. She clearly has massive issues with Trinny's well deserved success and how she conducts herself. It's SO obvious that she's SO bitter right?!
You just know if Trinny had started her brand on the exact same day as Hirons she would still be far more successful. Hirons is so massively unprofessional I imagine she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way and they don't want to deal with her if they can help it.

Nancy.Drew

Apparently a new kit is coming next week, fits in nicely n with people's payday.. In the past her majesty couldn't give a flying fuck when she churned them out. The kits haven't sold out in record time for a while now.

Queue the following

"I've nearly ran out hurry

"my child accidently got hold of my Tatcha moisturiser as she loves copying me, does any one know where I can get a cheaper replacement as I'm skint and the cost of living is really affecting me

I'm dying from a rare illness that no one would have heard of and I need to replace everything by tomorrow

My spidey cynical senses re the rare cancer is that it's Haddock, she'll be gifted a new kit from her majesty as she's so far up her arse.

Rant over 😂🙄😂
I never thought of Haddock but yep, I think you’re right. Unfortunately I’ve seen quite a few friends and family have to fight cancer and not a single one of them was thinking about what perfume they needed to take into hospital with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bertha

I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a shit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a shit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.
Jim's a musician darling. Last time I checked his Spotify, he had 5 monthly listeners. Yes, 5. Those 5 are probably his own 5 family members - Caz, Ava, Max, Daniel, and Ben 🤣

Don't bother going to listen to his music. It is awful honestly don't waste your time 🤣

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Did a little google to check if her 'organic cotton' spiel justified the price. Seems not to me.

https://www.cosycottagesoap.co.uk/p...ganic-cotton-facecloth?variant=40077025902680
Three pack organic cotton facecloths from a British small business for £9m less than half the cost of Skin Rocks.

Another option from the Barn Owl Trust, at £2.50 a cloth: https://www.barnowltrust.org.uk/product/organic-cotton-face-cloth/
For £20 you could buy 8.

Or via the Towel Shop, for just over £20 you could buy a pack of 12 https://www.thetowelshop.co.uk/100-organic-cotton-face-cloths-gift-ribboned/

None have the fluro pink border, but I see that as a positive :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Whatisgoingoninworld

In her ridiculous gym Q & A she even admitted she does not put sunscreen on before going to the gym. Which is fine who cares? But then why make the freaks feel like they will die if they forget? You have to practice what you preach or stop preaching your hypocritical shit. I’m really sick of influencers who base their whole personality on wearing sunscreen. Get new content.

• Heart
You can hear Ava laughing very very loudly in the background ‘oh that’s Daniel making her laugh’. That’s not ‘poorly enough to need fluids’ is it? That’s ‘take a paracetamol and sip this diarolyte’ poorly

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Now she’s posting so called quotes from paramedics saying she doesn’t have to justify anything. But she clearly knows she does as she keeps on doing it!

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Hirons said she was doing a Loose Women Live when Wild called her. Is she often on Loose Women? I must have missed that.
Loose women are playing live shows in theatres around the UK just now. What’s hilarious is that the tattooed son who’s borderline stalking Matt Healy was with her, obvs free tickets from their new mate Denise Welch. Pathetic.

chavs the lot of’em

• Haha
Reactions: 16

50sGirl

VIP Member
people order because of fomo then realise they can't afford/don't actually need it
Exactly and this is why she whips up the Freaks into a frenzy and only does a last minute reveal so they don’t have time to consider if they want it.
She says she does a late reveal so that her competitors don’t copy “obvs”. 🙄
Sure Jan!

I see she’s had her daily Instagram rant. It must be exhausting being so angry all the time.
She’s in my peer group and I find her behaviour so strange. My friends and I have found ourselves much more chilled as we’ve got older and have realised it’s not worth the time or energy to get worked up over every little thing. Nellie appears to have the opposite philosophy.

50sGirl

VIP Member
After another ranty set of stories from her yesterday it made me wonder if she had a thread on here and now i’ve found it! She’s grown such a cult around her on socials I always thought it was just me that found her constant negative judgemental opinionated rants irritating but apparently not. Don’t get me started on the weird beggy ‘i need skincare advice for my puffy eyes from crying for 7 days solid because my husband cheated’ posts in her Facebook skincare group either 😂
Pull up a chair, you’ve found your people! 😆
Yes the Freakoid‘s X Factor sob stories are often discussed on here too.
---
I feel like I should say how sorry I am for posting this ‘compare and contrast’ again. But I feel quite strongly about it. I know, I do know, that she’s discussed her fillers before but, really, I don’t think she discusses them enough. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE fillers, I have fillers, I’m a huge fan, but I feel that she sells her current face as a product of skincare, and it isn’t.
Why have to used a photo of Mel Smith for your first pic? 😜

• Haha

foxwarren

VIP Member
That ‘don’t credit card your skincare’ boils my blood. Caroline, Im credit carding my groceries love!

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Caroline will definitely see this as Trinny parking a tank on the oaf’s lawn.

Bring it on - Caroline did not invent double cleansing and needs to get over it.

View attachment 2446112

View attachment 2446127
I watched yesterday’s live to see what she said about Trinny and she was showing the Space NK Advent Calendar.
She was looking at the leaflet that came with it and said WTE of “wonder where they got the idea from to include a leaflet?” Then quickly tried to backtrack when she realised that even she can’t take credit for anyone including a leaflet with their products.
She‘ll be claiming she invented the wheel next! 🙄

• Haha