Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Several Freaks aren’t buying the Space NK advent calendar because they’re saving their money for whatever Nellie is offering next. 🙄
They are so desperate to be noticed by Nellie, it’s embarrassing.

Freaks, listen up! She doesn’t give a flying fuck about any of you - you are just a way of funding her mansion. She is not “one of you.” Why do you think she keeps the fact that she lives in a Georgian mansion quiet? Because you lot help pay for it that’s why and also it doesn’t fit with her “humble” 🤢 “I’m one of you” bullshit mantra.
OPEN YOUR EYES.***

***unless they’re puffy due to break up/job loss/health scare/death of pet flea, in which case write a long post for sympathy/freebies!

And breathe! 😜😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

foxwarren

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ stop fighting your adult kids battles and keep some things private. Ava is clearly fine and not one bit bothered about her content for last night. A phobia of hospitals can easily be cured by not cluttering them up in the first place by bringing along the entire bloody clan everytime someone has a runny bum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
The only part of the 'live' I caught was ... quote, to summarise:

'I will never ever EVER be preachy or judgemental...you do you, and I will do me"

FFs Nanna, that's your metier. Preachy and super judgemental.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Duee

VIP Member
We really should do a recap of all the names at the start of every thread.
I’m sure we’ve forgotten some good ones along the way!

I remember when someone mocked up a photo of her as Ali C. 😆
This was because of her Ali B(aba) bags in yellow…it’s just a small step to Ali G and Ali C crossover, hahah, funny times.
As for the photo, lets hide it under spoiler as it’s almost bedtime 🫢
IMG_4087.jpeg

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
My God, is there anything more infuriating than people waffling on about their workouts? I love lifting weights but she’s been doing it for 3 months and acts like she’s a total expert.

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
So she had champagne, fell asleep in the sun, and now has sunburn on her face 🙄
And she’d “Run out of skincare” so put Olaplex on her face. Yeh right. What a crock of shit! I did chuckle though when somebody on the live commented it was very boring and she’d rejoin when The Oaf had something useful to say 🤣

• Haha

Whatisgoingoninworld

The sunburn on the face is ridiculous. The whole story seemed full of half truths and lies. I had so much sunscreen on fell asleep for 10 minutes and now I have a nasty burn that is swollen! That is not a 10 minute burn and having so much sunscreen on and missing the window to reapply. She had a lot of champagne and probably wanted a tan. She must have been so drunk to be at a pharmacy and not get some cream. The whole thing does not make sense. It’s embarrassing that she expects us to believe that totally made up story..

• Heart

GetTheGloss

Nellie thinks companies will pay her for the data of users preferences etc. Its the most valuable thing on the App and one of the main reasons I uninstalled it.

• Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
That person had a completely valid point, if a product is working for your skin, then take no notice of what some app says or some block-headed influencer. She wasn't rude at all, CH was the rude one, spitting her dummy out like Verruca Salt. And she is an influencer.

Petition to move her threads over to the Influencer section on here, she doesn't qualify as a guru 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatisgoingoninworld

Hirons said she hates being called an influencer because she is so much more educated on skin than the other influencers. Haha she is a total influencer. Hirons can be bought easily and if a brand pisses her off she refuses to talk about their products. There are some great products she never talks about because she refuses to go outside her little circle or the brand pissed her off. The more she hates on the one ingredient formulas the more I love them . The ordinary is better than her shit.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
How can Cazza have "rinsed" Emma for the below outfit, when Cazza herself looks like an extra from Little Britain with her tracksuit bottoms on?

View attachment 2474426
I can't stand this kind of carry on. She pretends this kind of truth telling is some kind of friendly duty, she once said that a good mate is able to say things like babe I love you but you look like a right dog. But it's not being a good friend, it's being a nasty bully dressed up as some kind of it's for your own good babe straight talking nonsense

Also, telling a woman that she should have worn a better outfit in order to compete with another woman doesn't seem like top feminism to me

• Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
I've never downloaded her app and I never would. If I want reviews of something, I search "productname reviews" or if I want to see if something is good for my hair type, for example (could be switched out for skin obv) I search "productname curly hair". I don't care what she thinks. The general public don't care what she thinks.The only people who do are in that stupid group and as we've seen, not even all of them care.
My sister is 24 and OBSESSED with skincare - the latest trends etc. and she didn't know who caroline was until I went on a rant about her one day.

The ship has sailed Cazza, how very on brand for you to go down with it.

• Haha