Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
He looks like he’s got his head superimposed on someone else’s body. Why do they all look like they should be in the 16th century it’s not a good look 🤢
Careful, you’ll give her ideas - she’ll be claiming she’s descended from Guy Fawkes next! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Whatisgoingoninworld

Hirons thinks she is so awesome for working out.. just like millions of other people.I don’t want to hear about it. Nobody cares . Lose the weight and shut up. She says it’s for health reasons but then shows pics of before and after, talks about how much weight she’s lost, or how her clothes are baggy. It’s all vanity and I don’t want or need to see it. All up on her high horse about doing it for only health reasons. Yeah yeah sure

katz2022

Chatty Member
So Joe Jonas is Nellie‘s bad guy this week!
Whenever there is a marriage breakup she always blames the man.
None of us know what goes on inside another’s marriage but no, Nellie knows it’s never the woman’s fault.
I bet that view would change if any of her “hot” 🙄 sons divorced!
I wonder what has made her so anti men? Perhaps therapy is in order? It’s not normal to get so enraged on a daily basis.
She’s totally fine with that bellend from 1975, so it all depends if you’re useful, or on her list.

I do think the Jonas is a nob, he needs to pipe down and just get divorced if that’s what he wants and think about his kids before putting out stupid statements.

Though why does she ALWAYS have to get involved? Her opinion doesn’t mean shit.

ChestyLaRue

The never ending posts about kits was the nail in the coffin for me with the freaks (that and being told off by the chief hag herself!). What kit shall I buy? Omg I’ve ordered! Omg it’s been shipped! Omg it’s on the way! Omg the postie is here (he thinks I’m MAD!) Omg it’s here!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

50sGirl

VIP Member
She's ranting on stories now at people sending her DMs. They wouldn't be messaging you Caroline if you hadn't divulged all of this information yourself. She creates all of this "stress" for attention I'm sure of it.
People haven’t deliberately been sending her DMs. If you comment on a story, it isn’t posted on the story itself, it is sent as a DM. People are just commenting on her stories that’s all.

And as for her NHS rant. Yes it must have been awful for her and her family but at least she had the privilege of being with her mother. During Covid this was denied to thousands of families. Try living with the guilt that your loved one died without any family with them, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Others have previously called her a narcissist. I couldn’t see it until today.
NEWSFLASH - the world doesn’t revolve around the Hirons family as much as she’d like it to!

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
She even mentioned when people say they have anxiety but still posting on tiktok. Omg i wanted to say what about ava posting from hospital when ahe was supposedly really ill 🙄

• Haha

Ray1403

Chatty Member
When I lost my Dad the first 3 months were hell and I really didn’t think I’d get through it.
Tbh the first year I did what I had to do to get through the day. The thing is, after the funeral everyone else’s life returns to “normal” but yours will never be normal again. That said, people don’t wish to or can’t deal with your grief once the funeral has passed so you grieve in private. Yes, I still talk about my Dad a lot. Most of the time I can smile but there are days, like one day last week, when it hits you out of nowhere and it’s so raw again. So you have a bloody good cry in private, dry your eyes (any recommendations for red, puffy eyes!!) 😜 and then carry on with life.

Caroline is still in the early part of grief and at that stage you truly don’t think you’ll survive it. But you do. It will always be there, you’ll always carry it with you, but you learn to accept that they’re not coming back and you have to live with that. I’ve accepted that I will miss my Dad for the rest of my life and that’s okay. It’s the price I pay for our relationship.
The stuff she is posting on Instagram is very raw and it really should not be on a “professional” account. Tbh I’m not sure it should even be on a private one. People can’t handle another persons grief, not really.

I do find it a bit odd that she’s on holiday and decides to post a montage of photos of her mum. Enjoy your holiday or, if you aren’t up to it, perhaps it would have been better to postpone.
She moans about getting inundated with messages but that’s purely because if you comment on a story it gets sent as a message. I never knew that until one day I saw a message that I’d sent which I thought was just a comment on her story.
i find it a bit difficult to relate with caroline’s grief and in a way it almost makes me feel bad about myself? my mum died when i was 14 but the way you handle grief at 14 is not the same as an adult. as in: i didn’t. i just put it in a box in my brain and never opened it. as you said, i did what i had to do to get through.

i have no issue with people discussing their grief openly if they feel the need to but it’s her constant “here i’m going to talk about it, no how dare you message me, but yes i am going to show the messages, but no don’t take that to mean you can” that i don’t understand. it gives mixed signals to people who want to wish her well but feel they can’t

• Heart
So cringe. And also very obvious this is their second home in the country aka Ruth Crillys old house (I know we all know this, but Freaks who come over to look might not…)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

queenamber

VIP Member
She can waffle on about her "organic cotton" for as long as she likes, I'd rather set fire to £20 than line the pockets of a woman that has such disdain and disgust for a group that SHE set up and made these women neurotic over their appearance and skincare.

foxwarren

VIP Member
I know we love our children unconditionally but JFC. caroline acts like she is in the bloody sopranos
This is so disturbing. I have kids, boys and girls. I expect no one to ‘the gatekeeper’. What does that even mean?? Is this medieval times?

50sGirl

VIP Member
She’s totally fine with that bellend from 1975, so it all depends if you’re useful, or on her list.

I do think the Jonas is a nob, he needs to pipe down and just get divorced if that’s what he wants and think about his kids before putting out stupid statements.

Though why does she ALWAYS have to get involved? Her opinion doesn’t mean shit.
It’s just odd behaviour from a woman in her mid 50s to post “good morning everyone except for Joe Jonas.”
Ffs that’s such childish behaviour and on a professional account too.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The live. Within the first 3 minutes she’s eating mints, sniffing and applying concealer. Is it weird to think she might try to be a bet better prepared for a live? Then I saw one of the comments where a freak has her 13 yr old son using retinol at which point I exited!
I hate the way she is always so unprepared. It is irritating, contemptuous of her viewers and a total affectation as she thinks it makes her look mega busy and important. Like when she sits slurping tea and doing her makeup, then rummaging around and yelling for the product she is supposed to be talking about.

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etc… but haven’t seen this posted yet… I can imagine she’s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it 🫢
I love how offended that commenter is "Are you calling Caroline an Influencer :oops: ?"

Yes.

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Just popping my head in to see if the cancer patient beg had been discussed! Of course Jo Malone has become her 'comfort scent' that she has unfortunately run out of right before her hospital stay due to rare cancer. Bloody hell, these people. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MinnieGrant

She was prettier before, just chubby. Now she looks like the drag queen version of herself.

I feel like I should say how sorry I am for posting this ‘compare and contrast’ again. But I feel quite strongly about it. I know, I do know, that she’s discussed her fillers before but, really, I don’t think she discusses them enough. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE fillers, I have fillers, I’m a huge fan, but I feel that she sells her current face as a product of skincare, and it isn’t.

• Haha
  • Sad

Artheusa

Something can be in your budget and still be overpriced. She's sinking lower and lower as her head gets bigger and bigger.