Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
I'll be a complete basketcase on the day I lose my Mum and that grief will never leave me. I won't however be posting about it on my PUBLIC business Instagram. People on Instagram would have you believe that no one loves anyone as much as them. I bloody hate it. Go be with your loved ones Caroline instead of raging into a phone online.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bertha

Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isn’t she?
Totally agree, she was not even being rude. Cazza has totally overreacted there. She has a number of job descriptions really. An influencer, saleswoman, scam artist and/or qualified face washer. Take your pick. I don't think she actually corrected Siri's description of her job role so... that speaks volumes.

Who remembers when she tried claim that she had to sit "finals" 😂😅 as if she actually has some kind of credible and reputable qualifications.

• Haha
Also, contact Skin and me for advice you idiot! They get back to you within a day and are actually qualified to answer your questions!

• Heart
  • Haha
Taormina is far too lovely for Caroline. The poor people in that beautiful hotel when the Clampetts turn up!
Imagine being a "skincare expert" or anyone with any sense going to Southern Italy in August and lying in the sun without SPF!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

50sGirl

VIP Member
From her stories… Grotbags wasn’t London born and bred but she ”gifted” London 4 beautiful specimens! 😆

• Sick
  • Haha

HSen

Trinny on the diary of a ceo podcast this morning. A properly respectable podcast, unlike oafs recent one. This is is even more exposure for Trinny and her brand. Oaf will be soooooo jealous 😂

• Haha

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Something else that doesn’t concern her that she’s wading into 🙄 if anyone missed it, I believe dermatica emailed out to say they are reducing the quantity in prescriptions from 15ml to 12.5ml…. Freaks have gone wild but never fear, hero hirons is here! Not all hero’s wear capes… some wear camo and 4 tins of hairspray 🦸‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Whatisgoingoninworld

I think it is hilarious that hirons and Ava are contradicting each other. Hirons acts like she was on deaths door but it was just a nasty hangover. Hirons should have kept her mouth shut on this one. Ok Ava went to hospital for being a dumb shit. Let’s not use this as a talking point on your Instagram about how horrific it is that your baby girl is sick and people are smoking outside making her sicker. Woah is me bullshit. Also, using her daughter to make a sob story for herself .. classic narcissist
---
Anaphylactic shock from penicillin or the fucking drugs and alcohol in her system?! Dumb ass LIAR!

• Heart

MinnieGrant

Did Caroline really say Trinny was talking about her husband too long? That she needed to get to her business?

The woman with the weekly video montage sob-fest for her mom?

LOLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Ah she's hanging on bless her. Go Siri.
---
Please guys, let's keep a hold of the "Sharer of Knowledge" tag. it's fucking priceless.
Thread title suggestion:

Caroline Hirons #29 - a Sharer of Knowledge? Nah, she’s just another influencer!

• Heart
  • Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Seems the latest tic is constantly running her tongue round her mouth to hook bits out of her teeth 🤢 and she’s just said the Freaks are an ‘interesting group’ and ‘totally crazy’. Somebody just commented to ‘stop waffling and answer the question’ and was promptly kicked off by the moderator

• Haha
  • Wow
Ffs. This poster has made sure to tell us that she is 47 and is very concerned about her "11s" wondering if she needs botox.

On cue, compliments have flowed.

Can you spot any 11s? Surely this obsession is ridiculous?

These people need to get seen and assessed and given help for their hallucinations and delusions.

View attachment 2474711
As soon as I saw this I came here to see if it had been mentioned. It was even worse when she posted a second pic to show the 11s better and there still wasn't anything there. I'm so tempted when people post those ridiculous posts to comment that they are pretty bad and it's good tha they want to do something about them.

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
I’d dare one of you to ask her on a live about her mansion 😂😂

I clocked the Land Rover on the drive on Ava G’s Tik Tok paid for by freaks who had to eat beans and dried pasta for a month after buying a kit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whatisgoingoninworld

Poor thing never gets a holiday. The Ava post was disgusting. That girl does not know her worth. She will be on onlyfans in a matter of time. She reeks of insecurity/ mean girl shit. The accents Ava does are so awful. She thinks she’s some kind of bad ass. Breathe the same air? Why is she better than all of us ? Haha . This woman is just a right piece of shit. And how she thinks everyone is going to stand up for this woman in football? I really fucking doubt it. But hirons did her bit by posting about it , then standing up for Matt Healy, and then selling Ava like a piece of meat. Get fucked you stupid cow.

OnlyPassingThrough

I remember her saying a few years ago there was no need to spend a fortune on flannels, wish I could find the comment. What an absolute rip off today’s “offer” is. The moisturiser gets a right drubbing on the Space NK website
In a recent live someone asked her why SR is now bottom shelf in Space NK. She replied to say it always was. It wasn't. I remember seeing it top shelf in my local branch. I assume a Tattler asked the question!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wee angry-faced goblin on 'live' with the Oaf, claiming to be a scientist.
That person is very dull. She was on before tediously explaining cruelty free beauty. Seriously the two of them spent one whole hour endlessly repeating themselves when genuinely two minutes would have covered it.
They love to complicate extremely basic concepts to make their 'jobs' seem more important than they are.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
My God, is there anything more infuriating than people waffling on about their workouts? I love lifting weights but she’s been doing it for 3 months and acts like she’s a total expert.
It's so boring isn't it? Who cares?
Nothing duller than a born again gym zealot :sleep: