Caroline Hirons #26 An “industry first” with major Trump vibes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! There's enough unpleasantness in the world. Her lives and videos are quite stressful. The 'straight talking' persona might have worked years ago but it doesn't fly nowadays, she just comes across as rude, bossy and unpleasant

Reactions: 15
Definitely bored, I promise... but thank goodness. Time for a new thread!

Now fess up... has anyone on this thread tried her cleanser?!?! Reveal yourself!
Not me. Even if it cost a tenner I'm not giving grabby gran a penny of my money

Reactions: 15
I just cannot try that cleanser. I’m sure it’s nice. It looks like a nice cream. There is just better price points without a shithead as a face for the brand. It’s the first product out of skinrocks that actually seemed nice but I’m not paying that.
Same. I won't put a penny of mine towards her products. I happily buy Trinnys though 😁

Reactions: 7
It’s all irrelevant anyway because she doesn’t have a photo of Jim looking like that! She’s so bitter that she has to take a swipe at JLo - not really sure what she was trying to achieve with that post!

Reactions: 9
And sneering at the mirror selfie when the vapid Ava posts multiple mirror selfies
---
New thread here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.