Caroline Hirons #26 An “industry first” with major Trump vibes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American coffee is pure weak and the amount of creamer they put in leaves it almost white. At least for all the Americans I know.
My boyfriend is American and nearly went into cardiac arrest the first time I bought him a latte from a specialty coffee shop. The coffees in America are basically pints of milk/creamer with very little espresso in them

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Not sure anyone’s making stupid arguments, but agree we’re totally off topic. (Though I think it’s fair to correct someone who thinks TJs is “on par with Aldi” and have a genuine reaction to a video of May Lindstrom.)

CH frequently makes derogatory statements toward Americans, so yes, it’s a thing over there. And teeth are relevant since she has stated she got veneers to give herself the teeth she would’ve had if she remained in the US longer than she did. (Still don’t believe she lived here longer than a summer though. Does anyone remember her lack of understanding about laundry rooms?! 😂)

Anyone ever type a post out then delete it because you realise you can’t argue with stupid?

This thread has been completely derailed though. It’s not about Brits vs Americans (by the way, not even a thing for us 🤷‍♀️) or teeth or May Lindstrom; it’s about Hirons. So please, let’s get back to discussing our favourite dictator!
---
Love this!

Also, for the next thread title, I really loved someone’s Voldemort reference a few pages back!

I love that word, suits the Oaf perfectly - I’m going to start using it 😂
---
“Brits vs Americans isn’t a thing over here.” 😂😂

Did you LOOK in everyone’s coffees? The ones that are covered by lids before handed to the customer?

Sure, Jan.

(And what’s the problem with adding milk? Not my preference, but… 🤷🏻‍♀️)

My boyfriend is American and nearly went into cardiac arrest the first time I bought him a latte from a specialty coffee shop. The coffees in America are basically pints of milk/creamer with very little espresso in them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I love that The ordinary are coming back- I used to use their products all the time and since listening the the diary of a CEO pod with their chief, nicola, I love them again ;) they will get my money - as it suits my teenagers skin and he loves it. I’ll stick with trinny and a few others but will never ever put any money in the direction of that agressive shouty loudmouth… even if she did get me interested in skincare all those years ago. 😂
Couldn't agree more with all of this. There are the odd expensive products I enjoy using - and admittedly, I'd love to try Tatcha Rice Polish - but I've not found better cleansers, moisturisers or peeling products than what the Ordinary offer. I will never give Mega-mouth Gobshite Gangsta Gran another penny of my money, however good the deal looks.
---
I don't care about her looks it's her demeanor, I'm to anoint myself during the day WTF?!
Christ, if only I had time to "honour and annoint" myself throughout the day! Most days I'm lucky to do more than quick shower morning and night - and a squirt of perfume before running out the door, be it for work, school run or some errand I have to fit in 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has anybody noticed that Kate somerville is having a sale on cleansers? Quite odd that an industry friend is having a sale on cleansers ,especially when we are all comparing hirons cleanser to Kate somervilles!Now we can get the goat milk cleanser for cheaper than hirons cleanser! Yay! Overpriced cleansers for everyone

Reactions: 9
@Whatisgoingoninworld I thought that was a bit odd too. Mind you, I've not heard Gangsta mention her mate, Kate for a while. I do really like goat milk cleanser but it's not something I'd stockpile these days, even when on offer. There are always Freaks who've panic-bought multiples, selling for less than half price 😅

Reactions: 2
Has anybody noticed that Kate somerville is having a sale on cleansers? Quite odd that an industry friend is having a sale on cleansers ,especially when we are all comparing hirons cleanser to Kate somervilles!Now we can get the goat milk cleanser for cheaper than hirons cleanser! Yay! Overpriced cleansers for everyone
unilever owns Kate Somerville brand, not sure that they care about CH launching a cleanser.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a bit suspect. When has somerville had a sale on cleansers? I think companies get word and try to undermine launches. I think hirons has got some companies trying to get better deals than her.. which all the power to them just funny somerville is having a sale when hirons releases a goat milk-esque cleanser

Reactions: 1
Didn’t CH trademark “exfolitone”? That seems like such a blatant rip-off of “exfolikate”.

Reactions: 5
I can remember reading this woman’s story how she developed this product and it was so good for her skin after chemo. Then I’ve come across this! She’s since died so I’ll keep it polite but how bad to lie and use cancer to sell your product when infact it was a white label product!!! 😱 these “skin experts” will stop at nothing 🤬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the post from the lady who raises a discussion about the rise in use of sunscreen tying in with a rise in osteoporosis? She’s merely pointing out that it’s food for thought and at no point does she state the two are linked or say it’s fact, but so many freaks are attacking her. They’re abhorrent.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not getting enough vitamin D massively increases your chance of autoimmune diseases, some of which are very serious , I always try and have a sit in the sunshine with legs and arms out for a little bit , if it’s hot enough to burn or I’m out for a long time I’ll use spf 🧴

Reactions: 11
Dribbling all over Jane Wurwand, who she wouldn't have pissed on if she'd been on fire five years ago. CH made it clear how she disliked Dermalogica all over her blog, so I hope she's been thorough in deleting all her comments on it now that JW is her best mate and icon!

Money talks Oafey doesn't it? :sneaky:

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the post from the lady who raises a discussion about the rise in use of sunscreen tying in with a rise in osteoporosis? She’s merely pointing out that it’s food for thought and at no point does she state the two are linked or say it’s fact, but so many freaks are attacking her. They’re abhorrent.
Oh interesting! I think she is on to something that some time sans protection is helpful for Vit D.

The Cancer Council in Australia (who are the main advisory body for sun protection stuff there) reccommends getting some sun with skin uncovered when the UV index is below 3. https://www.cancer.org.au/cancer-information/causes-and-prevention/sun-safety/vitamin-d

Then in the UK the British Skin Foundation advises to spend some time in the sun uncovered too https://www.britishskinfoundation.org.uk/sunlight-and-vitamin-d

(I'm an Australian in the UK, so those are my two go tos for sun protection stuff 😅)

Reactions: 14
Dribbling all over Jane Wurwand, who she wouldn't have pissed on if she'd been on fire five years ago. CH made it clear how she disliked Dermalogica all over her blog, so I hope she's been thorough in deleting all her comments on it now that JW is her best mate and icon!

Money talks Oafey doesn't it? :sneaky:
Oafey McOaface - the hectorial singing egg! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.