Caroline Hirons #27 Kim Jong Hirons, Too Hectorial For My Taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @50sGirl for the thread title! I cheated a little and made it a mash up of two requested titles

Recap: the oaf is being as shouty as ever. Her overpriced cream cleanser has failed to set the world on fire like much of her range. Her latest beef is a fathers day picture of Ben Affleck, she's outraged that it's a mirror selfie. Of course, a scantily clad picture of Ava on a strip pole is totally fine

Previous thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally a week or so ago she said she hated travel sizes cos they were expensive and just buy the full size, now she’s flogging Curel travel size sprays on her stories! And the travel size is £10!!!
I guess previous beliefs go out the window when there’s money to be made

Reactions: 24
Interesting....was just reading through posts on Nadine's group and an anonymous poster was asking about other people worth following on Instagram. She mentioned not liking one person (unnamed) because of her behaviour. Only a small minority recommended Gangsta. Perhaps the tide really is turning.

Reactions: 11
Apparently a Space NK launch in Liverpool today with Nellie.
Cue lots of Freakoids posting pics with their Kween. She’s so beautiful apparently! Wearing the same colour pink as her cleanser.
Since someone pointed it out, whenever I see her hair all over the place I just think Beetlejuice! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Cue lots of Freakoids posting pics with their Kween. She’s so beautiful apparently! Wearing the same colour pink as her cleanser.
Since someone pointed it out, whenever I see her hair all over the place I just think Beetlejuice! 😆
Just seen it. So cringe and she looks a state!

Reactions: 7
She only had a pop at jlo because she knows no one would have a go back. If she’d have posted that about a uk celeb she knows she would have gotten backlash. She’s quite calculating sometimes. But you can bet your bottom dollar if jlo paid her to endorse her range she’d be alllll over them both! 😡

Reactions: 17
Interesting....was just reading through posts on Nadine's group and an anonymous poster was asking about other people worth following on Instagram. She mentioned not liking one person (unnamed) because of her behaviour. Only a small minority recommended Gangsta. Perhaps the tide really is turning.
Yes, I saw that. Pretty obvious who she was referring to

Reactions: 7
I thought she'd be wearing that pink Alex Perry jacket she was wanging on about in one of her recent lives. As an aside, being very long of arm and body, she mentioned that designer's jackets had longer length sleeves and were on sale at a bargain price so I had a look (thinking, well if they make brights in tailoring they must make neutrals, too) and they range in price from £650 to £1200. I know, I know, Net-a-Porter and all that but jeez! Those basic formulas at prestige prices really are paying off for her! She mentioned buying multiples of those blazers! (And, if you're curious, not a neutral or non neon to be found).

• Wow
I bet you an overpriced travel sized mist that Sabz is there 😂

• Haha
On live flogging a Beauty Pie bundle for £63 and defending the subscription model. She’s obviously been paid ££££ by Marcia Kilgore (her of the leaky Fitflop welly fame). Looking more and more like QVC every day. She’s basically an on line sales person

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Undecided which of the two I despise most 🤣
I know, it's a tough choice. Hirons is shouty, sweary and aggressive. Kilgore is snidey, patronising and underhand. Kind of the opposite of each other, yet the same.

The same when it comes to squeezing money out of people, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On live flogging a Beauty Pie bundle for £63 and defending the subscription model. She’s obviously been paid ££££ by Marcia Kilgore (her of the leaky Fitflop welly fame). Looking more and more like QVC every day. She’s basically an on line sales person
Defending the subscription model? I paid £5 a month for years until recently when they upped it to £10 a month. I cancelled, as did numerous Freaks.

Reactions: 14
Defending the subscription model? I paid £5 a month for years until recently when they upped it to £10 a month. I cancelled, as did numerous Freaks.
It’s now £59 for the year according to CH, you can’t pay monthly. Tie you in for the year so you buy shed loads of crap you don’t need just to get your money’s worth 🤣 that Kilgore woman is the pits. I had three pairs of her welly boots, granted they were the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn but all split and leaked within a couple of weeks So totally useless. Clearly a design fault but she’s still selling them and people are still complaining!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Somebody on one of the selling sites trying to flog the Skin Rocks scented moisturiser and oil. She got carried away at the Liverpool Space NK opening and bought them both even though she doesn’t use oil or scented creams. How ridiculous are these freaks? Bet she got a photo with the oaf that she’ll treasure though 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.