Caroline Hirons #26 An “industry first” with major Trump vibes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I gotta be honest, the comment about May Lindstom is no more or less bitchy than other comments that have been made here. We've often made comments about Hirons husband
Completely agree. I've seen worse said. I think the Trader Joe vs Aldi welfare was worse!
---
Anyone ever type a post out then delete it because you realise you can’t argue with stupid?

This thread has been completely derailed though. It’s not about Brits vs Americans (by the way, not even a thing for us 🤷‍♀️) or teeth or May Lindstrom; it’s about Hirons. So please, let’s get back to discussing our favourite dictator!
Thank goodness, I'm bored of all the unnecessary American vs Britain talk... i thought this was about CH, not trying to compare the nations and seemingly snide remarks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Completely agree. I've seen worse said. I think the Trader Joe vs Aldi welfare was worse!
---

Thank goodness, I'm bored of all the unnecessary American vs Britain talk... i thought this was about CH, not trying to compare the nations and seemingly snide remarks.
Not bored enough if you decided to bring it up again. Even I’ve moved on to other things, despite someone saying they almost went into cardiac arrest when she saw how much milk was into her boyfriend’s latte. (Latte means milk in Italian… so being shocked seems strange lol)

Now really, wanna move on?
---
Oafey McOaface - the hectorial singing egg! 😆
This is amazing!
---
Dribbling all over Jane Wurwand, who she wouldn't have pissed on if she'd been on fire five years ago. CH made it clear how she disliked Dermalogica all over her blog, so I hope she's been thorough in deleting all her comments on it now that JW is her best mate and icon!

Money talks Oafey doesn't it? :sneaky:
This doesn’t surprise me. What did she say about Dermalogica in the past? Wondering why she disliked them.

Last edited:
This doesn’t surprise me. What did she say about Dermalogica in the past? Wondering why she disliked them.
She said she wasn’t a fan, didn’t rate them and wouldn’t do a review for her followers. Fast forward and she’s up their arse, even thought they’ve been bought by Unilever and their business practices are seemingly suspect.

Should say it was me who asked her to review Dermalogica all those years ago and was met with a brick wall. I also asked her about Liz Earle and the response was equally blunt.

Reactions: 5
She said she wasn’t a fan, didn’t rate them and wouldn’t do a review for her followers. Fast forward and she’s up their arse, even thought they’ve been bought by Unilever and their business practices are seemingly suspect.

Should say it was me who asked her to review Dermalogica all those years ago and was met with a brick wall. I also asked her about Liz Earle and the response was equally blunt.
I actually liked her when I thought her reviews were authentic. She complains so much about people creating skincare products that claim to be “natural,” yet sits there smiling with Emma Lewisham as she does just that.

Reactions: 4

Most of the skinfluencers I still follow all think that Dermalogica is okaaaay. For a while they were frontrunners in the industry, but now there are so many amazing products that their prices and formulas just don't hold up and aren't worth it. Kind of like Clinique. I would guess Caroline probably thinks the same maybe
---
I actually liked her when I thought her reviews were authentic. She complains so much about people creating skincare products that claim to be “natural,” yet sits there smiling with Emma Lewisham as she does just that.
And shills for my favorite May Lindstrom who is like WaturalWoman.mp3

Reactions: 3
Not bored enough if you decided to bring it up again. Even I’ve moved on to other things, despite someone saying they almost went into cardiac arrest when she saw how much milk was into her boyfriend’s latte. (Latte means milk in Italian… so being shocked seems strange lol)

Now really, wanna move on?
---
Definitely bored, I promise... but thank goodness. Time for a new thread!

Now fess up... has anyone on this thread tried her cleanser?!?! Reveal yourself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Definitely bored, I promise... but thank goodness. Time for a new thread!

Now fess up... has anyone on this thread tried her cleanser?!?! Reveal yourself!
I would try her cleanser but I'm waiting for Space NK to have it on offer (not paying full price for that, it's only 125 ml and did you see the size of the use this much circle on the lid???)

I really liked the cream side of the double cleanse she made with Pixi. The balm side was fine but there were better products out there.

Re the Skin Rocks products I'm surprised at how boring they have been they just don't seem anything special at all and the price point seems high (although I do understand that smaller brands have higher production costs).

Reactions: 3
I just cannot try that cleanser. I’m sure it’s nice. It looks like a nice cream. There is just better price points without a shithead as a face for the brand. It’s the first product out of skinrocks that actually seemed nice but I’m not paying that.

Reactions: 14
She was downright polite to the GP and TM compared to the way she handled Gwyneth and Vogue. I don’t mean to imply she was wrong, but it’s interesting to watch her tone down the nastiness when it’s someone who may work with in the future. (She knows Vogue would never work with her frumpy ass, so why not go all in?)

Has she deleted her insta stories from last night - the ones ripping into the Dr on TM?
---
*someone who she may work with

Reactions: 2
She was downright polite to the GP and TM compared to the way she handled Gwyneth and Vogue. I don’t mean to imply she was wrong, but it’s interesting to watch her tone down the nastiness when it’s someone who may work with in the future. (She knows Vogue would never work with her frumpy ass, so why not go all in?)

---
Exactly! She acts like she's all brave for going after Gwyneth. I'm no fan of Gwyneth but it's hilarious that the oaf thinks she's fighting some brave battle. Let's face it, Gwyneth isn't going after the demographic that likes the oaf. She has a very specific demographic in mind and it's not the facebook freaks

Reactions: 9

---
I'm genuinely perplexed that her ever-thirsty Freaks' first thought after watching that suncare segment yesterday on TM is to private message Fathead herself to grass on the GP and her bad info. Is this really what they feel they need to do? I watched the segment yesterday and paid it barely any attention, but those idiots are so desperate for her acknowledgement and singularly unable to think for themselves anymore that they need her approval literally to put one exfoliated foot in front of the other.

And ye, she was so careful not to throw production too far under the bus (she aimed at the GP herself), as she's clearly still waiting to be brought back on to the show. Alas, Jossel and Baggers seem to have it covered atm.

Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has JLo’s Father’s Day tribute to Ben Affleck on her stories, joking that she’d never post Jim shirtless and showing off his abs.

Yeah, she reserves the sexy shots for her kids. The way she calls Dan “hot” is 🤢

And there are no words to describe Ava.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm genuinely perplexed that her ever-thirsty Freaks' first thought after watching that suncare segment yesterday on TM is to private message Fathead herself to grass on the GP and her bad info. Is this really what they feel they need to do? I watched the segment yesterday and paid it barely any attention, but those idiots are so desperate for her acknowledgement and singularly unable to think for themselves anymore that they need her approval literally to put one exfoliated foot in front of the other.

And ye, she was so careful not to throw production too far under the bus (she aimed at the GP herself), as she's clearly still waiting to be brought back on to the show. Alas, Jossel and Baggers seem to have it covered atm.

Tragic.
If indeed her DMs were full of messages about it. We only have her word for it. She’s prob just saying it as an excuse for the pile on

Reactions: 7
She has JLo’s Father’s Day tribute to Ben Affleck on her stories, joking that she’d never post Jim shirtless and showing off his abs.

Yeah, she reserves the sexy shots for her kids. The way she calls Dan “hot” is 🤢

And there are no words to describe Ava.
Ava is own arse obsessed.

She’s now got a paid promo with Coola on Insta. Bigging up an spf50 moisturiser despite telling us for years that you need a separate spf. Amazing what ££££ can do

Reactions: 5
If indeed her DMs were full of messages about it. We only have her word for it. She’s prob just saying it as an excuse for the pile on
Exactly my thoughts too.
The engagement from her followers on Instagram and FB is at all time low yet she was inundated with DMs?!
Sure Jan!
Funny she actually said “I’m not just saying this because I’m not on This Morning.” Do we think she’s lost that gig?

I do think the majority have tired of her now. The once refreshing “no nonsense“ persona has been replaced by an arrogant, always right gobshite!
She was at her peak during the first lockdown but that was 3 years ago and I really do think people aren’t interested anymore. We need a new thread and no one can even be bothered to start one! 😆 Hate is not the opposite of love - apathy is.

Reactions: 13
Very likely imo
---
Exactly my thoughts too.
The engagement from her followers on Instagram and FB is at all time low yet she was inundated with DMs?!
Sure Jan!
Funny she actually said “I’m not just saying this because I’m not on This Morning.” Do we think she’s lost that gig?

I do think the majority have tired of her now. The once refreshing “no nonsense“ persona has been replaced by an arrogant, always right gobshite!
She was at her peak during the first lockdown but that was 3 years ago and I really do think people aren’t interested anymore. We need a new thread and no one can even be bothered to start one! 😆 Hate is not the opposite of love - apathy is.
Whether or not her words and opinions are valid and correct, I think she's lost engagement solely because of her delivery. Most people want to engage with skincare as a sideline to life, a pleasurable pastime, something you enjoy reading/learning about, dip in and out of, and Big Nanna has such a tit attitude on social media, she makes enjoying skin quite miserable and bitter tasting, if only down to every time you tune into her stories, you're getting shouted at or lectured about something, and the only way is her way. That's not what people want. That makes people turn away. So she could be as intelligent as they come, yet she turns every pleasurable pastime into miserable experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.