Caroline Hirons #26 An “industry first” with major Trump vibes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing in from our previous thread… https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-25-skincare-is-merch-ask-two-homes-hirons.36837/

Thread title collaboration by @MinnieGrant @SqualorVictoria @50sGirl

Quick recap:
Nellie/Oaf/Ali C/Gangsta Gran is still being her usual insufferable self but is now also a martyr for looking after her mother. No dear, it’s called being a caring daughter!
She launched 2 new, expensive products and claimed one was an industry first when it wasn’t. When questioned about it she said she wasn’t aware. Wow, the goddess of skincare doesn’t know everything about skincare after all! 🙄
She slagged off the NHS whilst lying on an NHS bed waiting for her not at all hot son to have an infected tattoo treated. Still every cloud, perhaps it’ll stop the “NHS staff” X Factor begging Freakoid stories!
Oh and I almost forgot to mention, she’s a mum of 4! 🥱

Sorry if I forgot anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for setting up the new thread @50sGirl

Matter of time before she claims Susan Yara stole her idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for setting up the new thread @50sGirl

Matter of time before she claims Susan Yara stole her idea?

But that makes MUCH more sense than a circle on top of a jar. You fill in the dip and that’s the amount. With the circle on Gangsta’s jars the amount will vary dramatically depending on how high you pile it.

Awaits Nellie gobbing off in her stories about it - inbetween her saintly daughter duties, OBVS! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Who remembers this eyelash phase? Thank god she's stopped. Whoever did these for her (probably "gifted" to her) was awful.

Screenshot_20230322_221314_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God yes, those lashes were vile. Shades of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For some unknown reason I'm now being subjected to her products being advertised on here and other chat sites I use. This is new, anyone else getting this?

Screenshot_2023-03-27-09-06-35-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
I was browsing Space NK online, and someone has left a 5 star review of the moisturiser saying they had a sample size in a kit and it was amazing. Obvious plant or Freak doing unpaid fantasy fan work? CH has always said she's never done or going to do sample sizes (sachets, tubs, whatever), so that review is iffy unless CH's stance has changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was browsing Space NK online, and someone has left a 5 star review of the moisturiser saying they had a sample size in a kit and it was amazing. Obvious plant or Freak doing unpaid fantasy fan work? CH has always said she's never done or going to do sample sizes (sachets, tubs, whatever), so that review is iffy unless CH's stance has changed.
I think when she said she wouldn’t do sample sizes, she meant she wouldn’t put them in her kits that people pay for. And back then it obviously referred to other brands. I’m sure that for promotional purposes she’ll have produced samples of her products for retailers to give away for free.

Underneath is a really crappy review which is so full of derision it's gonna make Ma Clampit boil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think when she said she wouldn’t do sample sizes, she meant she wouldn’t put them in her kits that people pay for. And back then it obviously referred to other brands. I’m sure that for promotional purposes she’ll have produced samples of her products for retailers to give away for free.
Hmmm... not as much of a ⭐Revolutionary Founder and Industry Disrupter⭐ as she likes to make out then! Iirc she was adamant that she'd never do mini or sample sizes in any form, even as promotion (blah blah never do them, blah blah over her dead body, blah blah kicking and screaming, blah blah insert any favoured not on your Nelly! cliché, etc.etc.etc)

Reactions: 5
Underneath is a really crappy review which is so full of derision it's gonna make Ma Clampit boil.
Ooh can you post it here? 🙏
---
Re sample sizes - she said really recently in an Instagram live, thatshe will never, ever do samples "millions of little packets that can't be recycled" although went on to say she understood why other companies do (her mate, Kate Somerville, sends out 3 such little packets with each order).

Ooh can you post it here? 🙏
---
Re sample sizes - she said really recently in an Instagram live, thatshe will never, ever do samples "millions of little packets that can't be recycled" although went on to say she understood why other companies do (her mate, Kate Somerville, sends out 3 such little packets with each order).
Its such a mistake not to do samples. People are happy to pay for them. No way would I spend £60 on a face cream without trying it first. I don’t believe for one minute she’s all about saving the planet, its either too much work or not cost effective

Reactions: 14
Its such a mistake not to do samples. People are happy to pay for them. No way would I spend £60 on a face cream without trying it first. I don’t believe for one minute she’s all about saving the planet, its either too much work or not cost effective
Or she doesn’t want them to try it and then don’t like it so they won’t purchase the full size.

Reactions: 14
A little light reading for you all, posted on Nadine's page. 😂
Not one contradiction in the comments. Feel like there's a relieved outpouring of people who don't like her who were too afraid to voice it before. How she engenders this fear amongst her social media following is beyond me. Still think Baggers might chirp in (she'll be scared of her too), but maybe not...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.