Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she still be releasing kits once her own skincare range hit the shelves?
I think someone asked her this on IG and she replied "Hell no". It's now July and next to nothing has been said about her own skincare range. I'm seriously wondering whether there will be one at all.

Edit: I meant someone asked if this would be her last Kit as she's releasing her own range and she said "Hell no"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aww thank you, yeah it’s a horrible compulsion but I’ve mostly got it under control nowadays 🙂 I can make jokes about myself but I know how you feel & it def feels like in recent years everyone has apparently got “OCD” 🙄 Glad to see people are calling out OP!
Did you see the Freak who said anyone who gets offended by the post needs to give their head a wobble and they’re ruining the world?! Jeez. I don’t think anyone said they were offended, just that it was a poor choice of words.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Give your head a wobble". Wow the freaks really are Mumsnet on acid, that's been a typical Mumsnet saying for years

Here is the comment in full:

"If you were offended in any way by this post, seriously stop for minute and give yourself a wobble / slap in the face / hose down with cold water 🤷🏻‍♀️ you probably shouldn't even be on social media. You literally cannot say anything anymore without people getting offended, even when there was nothing offensive there whatsoever. Struggling to cope with people anymore, what the hell has happened to you all to make you so sensitive that you would comment on a post this simple/innocent saying she shouldn't be saying this and that. Look at the world and decide again if you think this lady is in any way offensive or should have to rethink before she speak. If you have any kind of issues, sorry for that, don't we all, but we still choose how we act/feel/react/post/comment etc. Stop making everything about you, you are actually ruining the world!"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They are all so desperate for Gangsta to acknowledge them, it’s embarrassing.
If only they knew that she’d not piss on them if they were on fire. She tolerates them because it pays her to tolerate them.

Reactions: 15
there neighbours

Someone needs to be chased with a dictionary.....
I swear my IQ is higher than most of the Freaks combined! And no, I’m just of average intelligence!

Oo re the OCD post - apparently we are just “jelly” of her neat drawers! Jelly? Ffs grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My neighbour would tell me to duck off… and rightly so. She’s a grown adult who makes her own choices and it’s not my job to tell her to put sun cream on…
What kind of freaks are these people??
I don't either. I mean, sometimes I see people on the beach or in the park and think..."well, you should've put on sunscreen and you should leave the sun now cause you're positively burnt" - but it's none of my bloody business, is it.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely no words for this 🤷 I honestly think I'll have to leave the freaks group, it's just beyond ridiculous now.
Tbh I think the same. I’m there for the entertainment factor these days.
Please don’t lump us in as “Freaks.”
Could we be called 007 Freaks instead? Double agents who swear allegiance to Tattle whilst trying to go unnoticed* in the Freaks group!

*you’ve no idea how hard it is not to respond in the FB group. Don’t want to blow my cover! 😆

66A34A87-C35F-46B6-A23C-39D381D687DF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbh I think the same. I’m there for the entertainment factor these days.
Please don’t lump us in as “Freaks.”
Could we be called 007 Freaks instead? Double agents who swear allegiance to Tattle whilst trying to go unnoticed* in the Freaks group!

*you’ve no idea how hard it is not to respond in the FB group. Don’t want to blow my cover! 😆

View attachment 1405879
Same here. I’ve been in the group since the early days, but I stay in for the lolz at the sycophancy towards ‘Kween Caroline.’

Reactions: 11
"Give your head a wobble". Wow the freaks really are Mumsnet on acid, that's been a typical Mumsnet saying for years

Here is the comment in full:

"If you were offended in any way by this post, seriously stop for minute and give yourself a wobble / slap in the face / hose down with cold water 🤷🏻‍♀️ you probably shouldn't even be on social media. You literally cannot say anything anymore without people getting offended, even when there was nothing offensive there whatsoever. Struggling to cope with people anymore, what the hell has happened to you all to make you so sensitive that you would comment on a post this simple/innocent saying she shouldn't be saying this and that. Look at the world and decide again if you think this lady is in any way offensive or should have to rethink before she speak. If you have any kind of issues, sorry for that, don't we all, but we still choose how we act/feel/react/post/comment etc. Stop making everything about you, you are actually ruining the world!"
Did anyone reply “in that case you’re a c***, just my opinion, please don’t be offended”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In the past 24 hours a teacher freak has been given a note from students saying how amazing her skin is and a 16 month old freak including the family dog in the morning SPF ritual.

The things that didn’t happen, freaks edition is strong this weekend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In the past 24 hours a teacher freak has been given a note from students saying how amazing her skin is and a 16 month old freak including the family dog in the morning SPF ritual.

The things that didn’t happen, freaks edition is strong this weekend
The teacher post was just pure weird, but under the post of including the dog in the spf routine, is this comment 🙈
There is something seriously lacking in these people, and why are all these posts getting approved by the moderators?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.