Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Face Theory any good? Google is very persistent in recommending them to me since I'm on the lookout for a new moisturiser once I capture the last dregs from my current jar.
I have their serum that's in the skin rocks box. It's very good, my skin loves it. Their cleansers come in jars though and sound good but I'd rather a pump really. It's put me off buying them. But they look good.

Reactions: 4
It’s a very aggressive looking photo too! If asked I’d guess she was in her mid- late 30s so she’s kidding herself there.

I’ve bought a few bits from Facetheory and really like it. The eye cream didn’t do anything special (neither have any others) but I like using it, it’s cheap and in a massive tube that lasts aaaages.

TheGlycolacsal Solution T4 with Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid works really well for my aging, acne prone skin. My makeup goes on smoothly after using it.

The green tea mask is good when I want to treat myself to a mask but don’t need the exfoliation of the Oskia renaissance one I own. The elaquate serum had a nice texture but was too moisturising for my oily skin. I ended up quite oily by the end of the day.

Reactions: 3
She’s six years older than me. I’m shocked. I thought she was in her 60’s not her early 50’s. For someone who promotes skincare and is some sort of guru she doesn’t look that good. She popped up on my FYP promoting skin&me on Tiktok. I googled her.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a feeling comments will be turned off soon on that post… it’s not going well for her.
I’ve just seen the 36 year olds post and I’m going to be brutally honest here but I thought it was a gay man who was into skincare (probably a totally un PC way to word it, apologies) and it was only the replies that made me realise my mistake. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought that? If so, I feel like a right witch. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another day another weirdo looking for validation from a bunch of strangers

Reactions: 11
Another day another weirdo looking for validation from a bunch of strangers
Did you notice a few people added their pics to the post and the OP ignored every one of them? I don’t she liked it that the Freaks said they looked younger than the OP! Very telling. Also she mentioned “the age police” - obviously didn’t like it that a lot of the posts were not saying how fab and young she looks. Some even got the wrong end of the stick and thought she meant people thought she was older! Brilliant!
I feel the Freaks/worm is turning! Yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The queen will chime in in a bit then all the freaks will fall back in-line depending on what she says 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are Face Theory any good? Google is very persistent in recommending them to me since I'm on the lookout for a new moisturiser once I capture the last dregs from my current jar.

I love everything. Retinals, vit c , acid scrub, regencalm. Love it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh, now the 36 year old is neurodivergent - not sure what that has to do with fishing for compliments.

CFB19CAB-A608-43CB-B261-3F9E71B2936B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well well well.

The post has been removed off Facebook. I found her profile on the freaks page. She has her instagram page on there.

Someone has had botox!!! 😂😂
I am shocked. Shocked.

But didn’t she disagree with the lady who pointed out she’d had Botox, fillers, micro blading and lash extensions? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well well well.

The post has been removed off Facebook. I found her profile on the freaks page. She has her instagram page on there.

Someone has had botox!!! 😂😂
I’d take a guess at lip filler too. There’s nothing wrong with that - I regularly have Botox and FFR but I’m open about it and wouldn’t dream of pretending I look ok for my age because of skincare alone!

“Neurodivergent” is such a catch all term. It can be used to describe someone with dyslexia and last time I checked, that didn’t mean you were more likely to beg strangers for compliments.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.