Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Face Theory any good? Google is very persistent in recommending them to me since I'm on the lookout for a new moisturiser once I capture the last dregs from my current jar.
Yes, I like a lot of their stuff. The Porebright serum, exaglow serum, eye cream, glyco body cream are fab.

Reactions: 3
New skincare and make up box at Next. I may just have bought one… 🤭
That looks really good, the Nars pallette alone must be worth £50-£60... I feel.ive actually been influenced in record time with this post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm resisting the Next box......but did just spend on some new sunglasses (and not budget ones 🙄). My others were scratched and were irritating to wear. I'd had them for about 10 years, so was pretty much due for a replacement pair.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I like a lot of their stuff. The Porebright serum, exaglow serum, eye cream, glyco body cream are fab.
Yeah, some of their stuff is really good. I have the vit C cleanser, a retinol serum and Lipade serum (it's an oil though). Elaquate serum is nice, too. I've used two bottles of Exaglow but not sure it does much (this is true for every Vit C serum I've ever used). The one thing I do NOT recommend is Centasoothe serum - it smells of meat. Really, really bad, I couldn't use it.

CH has NEVER mentioned them before, has she?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, some of their stuff is really good. I have the vit C cleanser, a retinol serum and Lipade serum (it's an oil though). Elaquate serum is nice, too. I've used two bottles of Exaglow but not sure it does much (this is true for every Vit C serum I've ever used). The one thing I do NOT recommend is Centasoothe serum - it smells of meat. Really, really bad, I couldn't use it.

CH has NEVER mentioned them before, has she?
I recall lots of people asking during lockdown in the freaks group as their advertising was everywhere. Caroline referred to the fact that she couldn’t comment on things she had never heard of. The comment appeared scathing at the time to me. I then recall lots of people writing lots of good things and how they were enjoying it etc, etc and I think they then got in touch with her as she mentioned she was talking to them in a live and guess they must have started negotiations for future box/kit inclusion. But other than that I’ve never heard her mention them like she would Zelens, JS or KS for example.

Reactions: 7
We've started with the "people don't think I'm the age I am" posts and comments again 🤢. You 100% do - in fact most of you actually look slightly older. One woman commented that her husband was asked if he was buying the wine and not his daughter, referring to her, a 54 year old woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ah yes the 36 year old who clearly looks 36. I mean you’ve got to admire the strong sense of self with these ladies haven’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like the comment on the 36 year old post - ‘they think you look older?’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What is it about these people that feel the need to post things like ‘I’m 36, but look younger’…. Looking to boost their self esteem from strangers. I find it all a bit bizarre, just like the majority of the crap the freaks post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are Face Theory any good? Google is very persistent in recommending them to me since I'm on the lookout for a new moisturiser once I capture the last dregs from my current jar.
Personally I love them and gutted they are going to be in the box because it means the freaks will over buy and sell it all out

I spotted that! She looks every bit 36 even though she’s clearly had work done. If anything I’d have thought she was older.
The replies made me chuckle. The bottom one is the one who said people cant believe shes 36

We've started with the "people don't think I'm the age I am" posts and comments again 🤢. You 100% do - in fact most of you actually look slightly older. One woman commented that her husband was asked if he was buying the wine and not his daughter, referring to her, a 54 year old woman.

Did you see the bus ticket one? Got on, asked for a ticket and was given one for a person upto the age of 21 and she's 29.

What's the desperation with trying to look young in the face?! 9 times out of 10, the wrinkles on your neck and the back of your hands gives you away anyway!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have specifically come to this thread, because I couldn’t believe what I was reading - people don’t think you’re 36?? Mate, I thought you were in your 40s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think she's too happy with the direction some of the replies have gone in. I guess people are tiring of these posts.

• Haha
20220617_181229.jpg

This was posted on the Jordan Samuels Instagram page. What's the bets that a Freak sent in that response?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.