Caroline Hirons #20 Maybe Creighton’s can give her some tips to shift some kits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220610-152354_Instagram.jpg

I find this hilarious as it's Hirons go to when she disagrees with something. She sends the freaks to whatever poor fuckers page it is to argue about something they didn't even care about until she decided to give her hot take

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some Canadian HR woman! She's obviously a lot more extreme than Gangsta but I think there's some similarities. Let's face it, gangsta is only a few years of shouty instagram lives away from the same behaviour

View attachment 1333018
I find this hilarious as it's Hirons go to when she disagrees with something. She sends the freaks to whatever poor fuckers page it is to argue about something they didn't even care about until she decided to give her hot take
Yeah, the 'freaks' are in no position whatsoever to mock others and accuse others of being in a 'cult'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1332522

I am kind of prepared to give her a pass on this one, because I know fans can be kind of crazy and protective of their beloved property (source: am a fan) but Caroline is just so incredibly socially ungraceful and unelegant, and also a very unelegant communicator (struggling to word what I mean, but hope you get it! the irony lol, but english is my second language) so as usual most of the hate she gets is her own fault.
Makes sense, I have posted this as I clearly missed (or not) some drama again. And, never been to a English-speaking country for more than a long weekend, so I have the same problems expressing myself in English (tattle helps a lot lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does this woman remind you of anyone?

WTH was that?! She needs to take her own advice about the risk of being on social media if she is truly the "professional" recruiter and HR liaison that she portrays herself to be. What a nutjob, and yes, behaves just like Hirons does on her socials.

Reactions: 7
“Guys stop fighting over Harry Potter! We are allowed to like different things!”

this is the same woman who just two days ago went on a rant that nobody knows 80s music and it’s just sad if you don’t enjoy 80s music. She is a walking contradiction

Harry Potter Books were great! Such an escape during my elementary/preteen years. I just don’t see Caroline reading fiction books as there is little to be angry about when reading a great novel.

Reactions: 15
“Guys stop fighting over Harry Potter! We are allowed to like different things!”

this is the same woman who just two days ago went on a rant that nobody knows 80s music and it’s just sad if you don’t enjoy 80s music. She is a walking contradiction

Harry Potter Books were great! Such an escape during my elementary/preteen years. I just don’t see Caroline reading fiction books as there is little to be angry about when reading a great novel.
Oh and don't forget the nugget of wisdom the other day that if you don't know what it's like to have the landline disconnected in your room whilst a child has a nap in your bed, you 'don't even have children'. Charming.

Dick.

I have children. Neither of mine have ever done that. So I guess they can't be mine (tho my noon would beg to disagree...)

She posts a totally irrelevant post to start an argument and then complains about the argument. Gangsta in one move.

I think you must be right about JKR, @SqualorVictoria, otherwise why post something she’s not remotely interested in? Just send it to your ‘friend’ Caz. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Oh and don't forget the nugget of wisdom the other day that if you don't know what it's like to have the landline disconnected in your room whilst a child has a nap in your bed, you 'don't even have children'. Charming.

Dick.

I have children. Neither of mine have ever done that. So I guess they can't be mine (tho my noon would beg to disagree...)
Her children aren’t the brightest are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she hates Harry Potter after admitting she's never watched it. And why?

"I'm a 52 year old business woman with a family"

Me too you utter dick. I'm your age, with my own business and my kids (who are mid 20s) watched HP when they were tiny and have loved it ever since. I only watched it because I took them to the cinema, so don't diss something you then claim to know nothing about, just because you're too busy working and bringing up a family.

This is a billion pound franchise, loved the world over, and you can love it or hate it. But for christ sake watch it, then comment. And something (I suspect, your kids) made you go there. What did you go there for? Just to trash it? Just to stick your fat nose up at it?

As usual, her sycophantic arse lickers are out in force, terrified to disagree with her in case they're blocked, eviscerated, or even worse, told to 'duck off'.

Women like her make me seriously boil. I'm not sure how long I can continue to follow this trashy bint, even out of nosiness.

Criticise anything if you want. But don't make people who like it, appreciate it (and at the same time work...and raise kids...) feel like utter tools for doing so.

duck. You. Nana.
She's one of those twats who thinks they are cool for saying they don't like Harry Potter because they are kids films and think they are better than that.

The books came first, the books are a hundred times better than the films and I judge anyone who can't be arsed to read a few books and then make a statement about hating Harry Potter when you can't even be bothered to take the easy and lazy way and watch the films.

She reminds me of those people who are proud that they don't read. It's not big or clever and doesn't make you as superior as you think it does

(And before anyone pitches a fit, I'm obviously not including those who cannot read due to dyslexia or are blind etc etc)

When a woman says tit like this, it's like men claiming they're "alpha" or "sigma".. no one calls themselves a "business woman" lmfao. Especially not actual women in business. (Ghost)writing a book and posting poorly edited skincare vids does not a business make.
I don't care if she likes HP or not but please stop using "I'm a 52 year old nana" as a closing argument? It reminds of an episode of kitchen nightmares where the crappy owner started half her sentences with "I'm 65 years old" so bleeping what witch, you still suck

Edit: whenever I expres dislike for Caroline, from now on I'll just say it's because I'm a 27 year old woman with a university degree. Duh!
Wonder how she'd like that lol.
This. With bells on.

52 year old Nan or not, she's still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's one of those twats who thinks they are cool for saying they don't like Harry Potter because they are kids films and think they are better than that.

The books came first, the books are a hundred times better than the films and I judge anyone who can't be arsed to read a few books and then make a statement about hating Harry Potter when you can't even be bothered to take the easy and lazy way and watch the films.

She reminds me of those people who are proud that they don't read. It's not big or clever and doesn't make you as superior as you think it does

(And before anyone pitches a fit, I'm obviously not including those who cannot read due to dyslexia or are blind etc etc)
Her whole argument of "I'm a business woman with kids " as a reason to have not read a book reminds of the Wormwoods in Matilda to be honest! As you say, it's not big or clever. Of all the things to brag about, not reading a particular book is pretty sad....and obviously I don't expect people to have read a particular book but she is basically bragging about it with the post.

Reactions: 12
Bit of a topic departure, but not too much - I am a default lurker, occasional poster on this thread (I've been more active in some of the previous Hirons threads) and need some skincare help. Wasn't sure where to turn, but generally trust you to have good taste.

I'm having what I think is a rosacea type two flare up, which is getting me down. Trying to keep calm and take steps to address it (can't identify a trigger really, but had a terrible break up last year and think maybe stress?). Anyway, I've never really had to worry about slapping any old thing on my face for most of life, but I definitely do now and I'm wondering if you could recommend an SPF? (I've been very bad with SPF in the past so no idea where to start)

Just to tie it back to Caroline - her daughter gives me the ick.
I have roseacea and find Ultrasun spf 30 sensitive for Face to be the best one.

Unlike other SPFs, you apply it to your face BEFORE any other skin products but after cleansing.

So I cleanse, SPF, then moisturise. I don't wear make up to work and apply it twice through the day because from March till about October, I'm outside for work all day.

It sinks in quick and doesnt leave any greasy feeling.

Boots also do their own face sensitive spf in factor 50 but it leaves a slight sheen and can make my eyes water a bit. I use this one alongside ultrasun, depending on which is in my bag for work.

Anything like Nivea or heavily scented tends to start a flare up for me (as well as alcohol, chocolate, caffeine, sun, spicey food, wheat, exercise and dairy products)

I also tried Ambre Solaire and the Garnier ones and was ready to rip my own face off from the burning it caused. The La Roche Posay caused a similar reaction and I wasnt keen on the smell

Her whole argument of "I'm a business woman with kids " as a reason to have not read a book reminds of the Wormwoods in Matilda to be honest! As you say, it's not big or clever. Of all the things to brag about, not reading a particular book is pretty sad....and obviously I don't expect people to have read a particular book but she is basically bragging about it with the post.
It's her with that self inflated sense of how important she *thinks* she is.

"Oh I'm soooooo busy, I couldn't possibly read a book, I haven't had a day off since I was born"

She reminds me of a school friend who always comments on my Insta when i post the books I've read that month "I can't remember the last time I read a book, my life is so full and hectic, i couldn't fit it in"

My Insta is book based, duck off following me if it doesn't suit your busy lifestyle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a similar age to Gangsta and I took my then children to see Harry Potter, as did the majority of parents, so most of us would’ve seen the films whether we wanted to or not. I suppose that “chore” was left to her dogsbody Jim.

*Disclaimer - I’m a 50 something slob. 😁
I’m 53 , I love Harry Potter . Read the books to my children and watched all the films too, brilliant brilliant JK Rowling!

• Heart
I wonder if that was a special visit or something changed, when I’ve been there you can’t sit in Harry’s cupboard or on the sets, they were display only.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if that was a special visit or something changed, when I’ve been there you can’t sit in Harry’s cupboard or on the sets, they were display only.
She's tagged LA so dont know if its the Warner Bros one over there or here

Reactions: 2
I was really curious about Jim’s music so I went and had a listen on Spotify. He’s released a full album with 15 songs in June 2020 and now has 6 monthly listeners (I assume that’s Jim himself, Caroline and the four kids).
The songs are awful.
Shockingly bad music! 😂😂😂😂 thank you for finding this. I've had a right laugh.

• Haha
Ah, I was wondering if there was any context for this story, thanks… But as it’s Caroline, makes me wonder if she hates Harry Potter or rather JKR for her statements? Well, whatever, nevermind.

View attachment 1332522
That’s a pr trip- I went with my mum several times pre pandemic and this area was cordoned off.

Reactions: 2
Bit of a topic departure, but not too much - I am a default lurker, occasional poster on this thread (I've been more active in some of the previous Hirons threads) and need some skincare help. Wasn't sure where to turn, but generally trust you to have good taste.

I'm having what I think is a rosacea type two flare up, which is getting me down. Trying to keep calm and take steps to address it (can't identify a trigger really, but had a terrible break up last year and think maybe stress?). Anyway, I've never really had to worry about slapping any old thing on my face for most of life, but I definitely do now and I'm wondering if you could recommend an SPF? (I've been very bad with SPF in the past so no idea where to start)

Just to tie it back to Caroline - her daughter gives me the ick.
I have rosacea also! When my doctor prescribed me some cream for it, she recommended that I use the la roche-posay UVMune 400 Invisible Fluid (previously called shaka fluid) SPF50 as well. It was very nice and didn't aggrevate anything. It's the one in the oddly shaped little rectangle bottle. I've used it for years but now my rosacea is doing very well so I've switched to other things.

Reactions: 4
can't remember the last time I read a book, my life is so full and hectic, i couldn't fit it in"

you should reply with “how awkward of you to say “. Lol

I have roseacea and find Ultrasun spf 30 sensitive for Face to be the best one.

Unlike other SPFs, you apply it to your face BEFORE any other skin products but after cleansing.

So I cleanse, SPF, then moisturise. I don't wear make up to work and apply it twice through the day because from March till about October, I'm outside for work all day.

It sinks in quick and doesnt leave any greasy feeling.

Boots also do their own face sensitive spf in factor 50 but it leaves a slight sheen and can make my eyes water a bit. I use this one alongside ultrasun, depending on which is in my bag for work.

Anything like Nivea or heavily scented tends to start a flare up for me (as well as alcohol, chocolate, caffeine, sun, spicey food, wheat, exercise and dairy products)

I also tried Ambre Solaire and the Garnier ones and was ready to rip my own face off from the burning it caused. The La Roche Posay caused a similar reaction and I wasnt keen on the smell

It's her with that self inflated sense of how important she *thinks* she is.

"Oh I'm soooooo busy, I couldn't possibly read a book, I haven't had a day off since I was born"

She reminds me of a school friend who always comments on my Insta when i post the books I've read that month "I can't remember the last time I read a book, my life is so full and hectic, i couldn't fit it in"

My Insta is book based, duck off following me if it doesn't suit your busy lifestyle!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.