Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking for the ‘believes own hype’ mug but can’t find it.

Reactions: 13
Exactly, can't do affiliate links to water and fruit/ veg

I'm not on the Facebook group anymore but it really was so cringey. People screaming and fawning like teenage girls at a concert

Reactions: 2
Caroline has ADHD? have I just picked that up from my very brief viewing of her Live Story or completely misunderstood .

Not surprised tbh I clicked on it for about 30 seconds, someone asked if some girl was now making brushes, she was like "She's made brushes??? Really??? Are they out??? I'll message her" -why not Google it instead you beggy cow.

Reactions: 1
What's the book like?
Pretty much what’s online interspersed with photos of CH doing skin type things. There seems to be a lot of repetition but it’s okay. Probably best for those who aren’t familiar with her or CBA to read her blog.

Any mother who cares about her child will ask those questions ffs. she is a moron

Reactions: 1
Holy flaps have just put something on their Insta. Something like “Due to the demand for the Caroline Hirons stuff the website has crashed”

Can’t see anything CH on their page. Confused!

Those mugs look like the tat you find on notonthehighstreet. People really will buy anything, won’t they?!

Reactions: 4
Imagine having 'Festivals, flights and fannies' as your work mug. Mavis in accounts would have a heart attack!

Reactions: 8
Just no. Those mugs are awful, it really shows CH thinks she’s some mega brand now worthy of merch. You’re not glossier hun.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.