Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a great job calling out brands n shops in the run upto covid lockdown
Completely agree about the racism stuff but I always feel she goes just a little over the top (IMO) However I saw on the FB page that someone screen shot her Insta page calling out those that contribute to Trump. It included EL group so all the Freaks launched into one about boycotting Clinque etc etc. After about 250 comments CH shut the comments down saying she was in a meeting and would look into it. Ha ha look into how she could spin it so as not to bite the hand that feeds her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly. That’s what I mean. Let’s see how far she really takes all this when it comes to distancing herself from those lucrative brand deals she has going! Interesting times ahead for the principled Ms Hirons.

Reactions: 5
Someone also mentioned CH on the Susie Verrill thread. Given Caroline’s stance then you would think she would have something to say on the subject. Let’s see.

Someone also mentioned CH on the Susie Verrill thread. Given Caroline’s stance then you would think she would have something to say on the subject. Let’s see.
Very interested in how this unfolds. I actually started following Susie after CH shared her account as a great one to follow a year or so back. That story didn’t age well... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Finally got accepted into the group it is a bit of a cult how If CH says don’t buy it they don’t and then they bash people for their
Opinions seems to be the case with DE

Reactions: 2
How is it that people don't know Ronald Lauder's been in cahoots with Trump for decades? Like he's been on Trump's advisory board since the very beginning, it was on the news ffs, how is this just picking up traction now?

What I find to be a bit troubling is that (and this doesn't just apply to Caroline) a lot of these influencers are stopping their social media activities in the name of "learning and reflecting", like they're treating this as some sort of extracurricular activity, when fighting for equality should have been carried into their practice all this time. I do believe Caroline's intentions are good and her emotions are genuine, but it makes you wonder if some of these people would still react the way they do if cancel culture hasn't played a part in the movement? Like, where were you when Breonna Taylor was murdered by the police back in March? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see them chipping in regardless of intentions, but I'm also in my feelings a bit, having been in NYC protesting for Eric Garner years ago, where were all these people then? If we had all this energy back then we could have achieved changes sooner, so many of these victims would still be alive.

Edit, has Caroline spoken out about the Oskia 2018 Native American incident yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How is it that people don't know Ronald Lauder's been in cahoots with Trump for decades? Like he's been on Trump's advisory board since the very beginning, it was on the news ffs, how is this just picking up traction now?

What I find to be a bit troubling is that (and this doesn't just apply to Caroline) a lot of these influencers are stopping their social media activities in the name of "learning and reflecting", like they're treating this as some sort of extracurricular activity, when fighting for equality should have been carried into their practice all this time. I do believe Caroline's intentions are good and her emotions are genuine, but it makes you wonder if some of these people would still react the way they do if cancel culture hasn't played a part in the movement? Like, where were you when Breonna Taylor was murdered by the police back in March? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see them chipping in regardless of intentions, but I'm also in my feelings a bit, having been in NYC protesting for Eric Garner years ago, where were all these people then? If we had all this energy back then we could have achieved changes sooner, so many of these victims would still be alive.

Edit, has Caroline spoken out about the Oskia 2018 Native American incident yet?
I agree. I can’t believe Caroline has got to 50 odd and only now has a conscience. I wonder if she would have made such a stand if she wasn’t as wealthy as she is now.

C8FAECE4-A3FD-4CBD-BCCD-E11F75CA6C81.jpeg

Look at this! “Shop Caroline’s favourites” ... no thanks.

Disappointed that Dermalogica are working with her, definitely puts me off them. What on Earth are these brands thinking?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that long ago (before they decided to pay her) she thought they were shite... 😂
Uploading that picture here decreased the quality, she actually looks much rougher in the original if any of you have seen it! She looks awful, truly, a terrible advertisement for any skincare/beauty brand. I don't even feel bad saying so. She's a horrible, ugly person, inside and out, and I don't know why anybody would like her.

These brands ought to be doing their research before shelling out goodness knows how much money on these hollow influencers who have publicly slated them in the past. What a joke!

It's about 4 different colours.

I feel bad for saying this but all the "tweakments" have made her look worse, not better
If you watch her old vlogs, her hair looks good. I know it was a nightmare colouring dark but she’s loaded now, not that you would notice.

Reactions: 2
Unbelievable, isn't it?
It’s not as if brands don’t pay to have PR and SM teams, who’s job it is to be on top of all mentions of their brand, good and bad. So surely, unless their PR people are completely useless, they must know about Hirons previous attitude towards them. Unless they do know but don’t give a monkeys and are happy to do a deal with the devil to increase sales - cash is king after all.

Is anyone else watching her IG Live?

She’s pitching her own site for everyone’s business regarding her Double Cleanse, knock out the middle man who were unsupportive regarding BLM despite insisting all proceeds will go to the appropriate people.

*Am I being a cynical ol’ beef face to suggest she’s getting good publicity advertising her own site to purchase her products and that she has taken this opportunity because a man died under terribly tragic circumstances .

* Just an online opinion , might I add.

Reactions: 4
I think she’d look great with her natural colour, grey/white can look gorgeous and is a statement in itself

I think she’d look great with her natural colour, grey/white can look gorgeous and is a statement in itself

I hate grey hair and am going to fight it until the bitter end!!! IMO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.