Caroline Hirons #14 Hall of Mediocre but buy it anyway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's time to unfollow and unsubscribe from her. Staggered at her utter greedy narcissism. Please let this horrible bubble burst very soon.

But the comments from the Freaky arselickers literally make me want to rip out my eyeballs. They really are stupid.

Reactions: 23
I think it's time to unfollow and unsubscribe from her. Staggered at her utter greedy narcissism. Please let this horrible bubble burst very soon.

But the comments from the Freaky arselickers literally make me want to rip out my eyeballs. They really are stupid.
I cannot wait for them to break out from her products and then trying to explain it away without blaming their "queen".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If it's anything like her Pixi double cleanse ...it'll be a no from me- hate the stuff, though I'm sure the freaks will love it and make the freaks group even more insufferable, if that were possible!

Reactions: 12
Another my nan has died can someone recommend something for my eyes please. Surely there are enough of these posts that you can search the page? Just saying... #imgoingtohell

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another my nan has died can someone recommend something for my eyes please. Surely there are enough of these posts that you can search the page? Just saying... #imgoingtohell
Have these people never grown up growing through a teenage break up? Or the death of a pet? Have they never cried before?
I don’t get why there has to be a ‘product’ for everything. Cry your cries, wipe your tears and wait for the redness to subside. Or use a cold flannel or spoon if you’re really red eyed.
The irony is that they call themselves freaks and they actually ARE.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it's anything like her Pixi double cleanse ...it'll be a no from me- hate the stuff, though I'm sure the freaks will love it and make the freaks group even more insufferable, if that were possible!
The double cleanse was meh to say the least!!!

Reactions: 6
Cynical cow, shilling her “kits” first because she knew if the order of sales was reversed, her freaks would save all their money to spend on her offerings instead. Now they’ll just get into debt to have both.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The double cleanse was meh to say the least!!!
Made me have breakout! ....chucked it out before I'd finished it....love my Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm instead!...(ok it's bloody expensive only buy it if there's an offer but my skin loves it and I don't need a heap of other unnecessary products!)

Reactions: 4
And an app as well 🙄
😂 ‘Unbiased advice’ is impossible given all the brand relationships she’s had over the years.

Also I find it weird how much she disses natural Goop-like brands/brands who evoke that whole ‘made like my grandmother did in the kitchen’ when she also shills May Lindstrom‘s products which are steeped in that sort of beauty BS.

No one - absolutely no one - ’needs’ her products. The market is saturated.

OMG just everything she says in that pisses me off.

Reactions: 26
One freak asked the other freaks to help with posting ‘nice’ comments under the Guardian article because there was only one!😂
Her majesty said it wasn’t necessary as people usually only make comments about her appearance - and she never reads the comments!
It reminds me of when Mumsnet went haywire & one poster thought they should have a whip round & send pizza to Justine etc…as they’d be hungry! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂 ‘Unbiased advice’ is impossible given all the brand relationships she’s had over the years.

Also I find it weird how much she disses natural Goop-like brands/brands who evoke that whole ‘made like my grandmother did in the kitchen’ when she also shills May Lindstrom‘s products which are steeped in that sort of beauty BS.

No one - absolutely no one - ’needs’ her products. The market is saturated.

OMG just everything she says in that pisses me off.
The entire article is one big narc high
Does this link work? https://archive.md/05FHU

Reactions: 4
Its guess the products time.....
Double cleanse is a good shout 👌
Some sort of chemical exfoliant that will beat all others on the market and restore your tits.
The best flannel in the world. Ever. Period.
Basically a rip off of every Kate Somerville and Jordan Samuel product at a better price point.
Honestly I think this is going to be the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its guess the products time.....
Double cleanse is a good shout 👌
Some sort of chemical exfoliant that will beat all others on the market and restore your tits.
The best flannel in the world. Ever. Period.
Basically a rip off of every Kate Somerville and Jordan Samuel product at a better price point.
Honestly I think this is going to be the end.
Totally agree.😂 It’ll all stop with her now, her products won’t be ‘perfect’ & one freak will get the ball rolling with a gentle niggle.
Plus … how on earth can she go on recommending other products, when she has her own range!

Reactions: 10
Totally agree.😂 It’ll all stop with her now, her products won’t be ‘perfect’ & one freak will get the ball rolling with a gentle niggle.
Plus … how on earth can she go on recommending other products, when she has her own range!
Yip, her industry mates are going to spot conflict of interest and things will sour. I wonder what labs shes using? Imagine being friends with Caroline, who has been shilling relentlessly for you, probably knows all your inside secrets and bang she brings out her own line.

Reactions: 19
Same with REN. She goes on about how "clean" skincare is a load of crap, but that's literally REN's motto on all of their products.

Reactions: 7
These people are absolutely out of control. I'm actually sickened by this. It's a giveaway of a couple of kit items - absolutely shameless
Screenshot_20211107-123115_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
177FBDAA-B48D-4E18-9033-714E174F5250.jpg
Oh ffs shut up with the HRT talk....I was put on HRT aged 43 when I had total hysterectomy for endometriosis and fibroids....it didn't give me superhuman 'energy' but I took it to protect my bones and heart...it's not some super cure all.....and there are still many women who can't take it because of underlying conditions

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.