Caroline Hirons #14 Hall of Mediocre but buy it anyway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Can’t believe my eyes with some of these begging posts. These people have NO SHAME 😭😭😭 posting your tragic life story about being on a budget so people can send you some freebie skincare it’s embarrassing how are they not cringing typing that out and posting it. I could be minus £1937464 in my bank and I don’t think I could have the nerve 🤢🤢 do they not think that majority of people are living on a budget, the freaks who spend £1000s with no thought about it are probably a tiny minority. Why should their skint story be so special. I honestly can’t deal with it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t mind the CH Facebook group, but what irritates me are the sob story post, example, I can’t afford much buts what’s the cheapest kit I can buy? (Well then don’t buy the kit), or the ones where people give over exaggerated health stories and want to treat themselves (seriously?!). The group has changed over months. I don’t understand why that girl uploaded an IV photo aswell, it’s ridiculous. Just my thoughts lol

Reactions: 13
I Can’t believe my eyes with some of these begging posts. These people have NO SHAME 😭😭😭 posting your tragic life story about being on a budget so people can send you some freebie skincare it’s embarrassing how are they not cringing typing that out and posting it. I could be minus £1937464 in my bank and I don’t think I could have the nerve 🤢🤢 do they not think that majority of people are living on a budget, the freaks who spend £1000s with no thought about it are probably a tiny minority. Why should their skint story be so special. I honestly can’t deal with it
This exactly!. If you are on a budget then don’t buy a kit. Some of the recent sob stories are just too much 😂

Reactions: 8
The ones that really rip my knitting are the

“I’ve just noticed this (insert microscopic sized imperfection) on my (insert incredibly random body part that normally does not see the light of day) - I have a doctors appointment later today but in the meantime what can I use on it?”

GGRROOOANNN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are the kits sold out? I got a repeat email this morning telling me they're now 'live' (dated 1st Nov) :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Someone is wondering what to do with their kit bags! 😂
“ doesn’t want to part with them!”
😳
They are literally some of the ugliest merchandise l’ve seen in a long time.
My eldest son had something similar as a lunchbox ( from GAP) around 2001.

Think l will suggest that! 😉

• Haha
Someone is wondering what to do with their kit bags! 😂
“ doesn’t want to part with them!”
😳
They are literally some of the ugliest merchandise l’ve seen in a long time.
My eldest son had something similar as a lunchbox ( from GAP) around 2001.

Think l will suggest that! 😉
They are made of Neoprene I think. Nasty- can not abide that texture

Reactions: 6
I still can't believe the begging from the freaks. Would you not be absolutely ashamed to put your name to that? And then to even admit you have the money but just 'can't justify' the cost? Here's what happens when I can't justify the cost of something: I don't get it!

Or else I'll save up like most other people on the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So - after whipping all the freaks into a frenzy about her pop up and her new kits… She has just announced on Instagram that she’s launching her own skincare range! The poor freaks will definitely be making use of that clearpay that she’s promoting! I’m sure they all have enough skincare to last for years but now they’ll be rushing to buy the new stuff just because it has her name on it! Wonder what the price points will be 🤔 Cue even more sob stories to come guys!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Good god. The world does NOT need another skincare brand.
It could be the holy grail of skincare and I will cut my nose off to spite my face but there is no way in hell I’ll line her pockets and buy her range.

Reactions: 19
So - after whipping all the freaks into a frenzy about her pop up and her new kits… She has just announced on Instagram that she’s launching her own skincare range! The poor freaks will definitely be making use of that clearpay that she’s promoting! I’m sure they all have enough skincare to last for years but now they’ll be rushing to buy the new stuff just because it has her name on it! Wonder what the price points will be 🤔 Cue even more sob stories to come guys!

So it might have been 3/4 years ago, but she stated loud and proudly she would never ever form her own skincare brand as so many brands had already made her perfect items and products so she couldn't better them ....... I think it was after one of the many influencer or celeb. Lines to come out

Reactions: 28
She's spent years saying she'll never release her own line and that people should take her advice because it's independent (and years raging against Paula Begoun/beautypedua as not being reliable because of the associated skincare range) as well as the past week where the Freaks were coaxed into a spending frenzy only for the reveal of yet more tat they don't need that they'll just *have* to buy. You'd think the caul would drop from people's eyes now, but it probably won't. My grandmother used to say "a lion never tells the zebra he's going to eat them when he invites them to his house," and she was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course she did the big hall of fame money grab now, cannot really do that on this scale once her range is out.

She sells as many products as she can as long as the freaks still have faces.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How do they think there's a chance that they'll be fairly priced? She knows she could slap any price on it and they would still all thank her for letting them buy it🤢
20211107_084058.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.