Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sam Bunting was at the pop up, even though CH has
barely glanced at her skincare range (apart from to state she found the Bunting cleanser too drying). So does Sam not for even a split second wonder why she’s been asked to grace CH’s weirdo-fest despite not selling a single unit to them?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It scares me how often people with dry skin are advised to 'go buy hydrocortizone', there are specific warnings NOT to use it on your face.
I know GPs aren't dermatologists, but they know basics and I wouldn't be trusting a bunch of hangers-on to a glorified sales woman for my medical advice.

Reactions: 10
That’s the type of post that should be taken down immediately. So irresponsible. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 18
The freaks continue to encourage each other to get multiple kits even though they have enough skin care already.

Meanwhile Caroline:
3qQc.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right. I’ve lurked for long enough. This weekend with those FFs (bleeping Freaks is the only name I have for them), has completely got to me. What is the hold she has over them? They aren’t normal to carry on like this. How can they worship someone who peddles mixtures of oil and water? LUNACY.
Wow 😐

It’s kinda cult like, isn’t it?

Reactions: 14
Lift each other in our lows? It's a freaking (no pun intended) Facebook page with strangers that Hirons set up to further promote her shilling. I don't even think most people talk about their family and friends, never mind randoms on a skincare page

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think so. I think there genuinely are freaks that love the idea of being part of a supportive skincare community

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So many things are wrong with this post but it REALLY grinds my gears when the freaks espouse this narrative of Caroline being a great ally of causes when she is anything but. She is merely very good at virtue signalling and band wagon jumping.

She’ll happily go on a rant about companies and brands not being diverse enough but her own team is essentially made up of her own bloody family.
And the brands she usually promotes aren’t much better. Apart from the occasional nod to Antonia Burrell it’s white city. And wasn’t there also a rant against young gay guys on YouTube when she decided to leave that platform?
The fact that the freaks can’t see through her is infuriating!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right. I’ve lurked for long enough. This weekend with those FFs (bleeping Freaks is the only name I have for them), has completely got to me. What is the hold she has over them? They aren’t normal to carry on like this. How can they worship someone who peddles mixtures of oil and water? LUNACY.
Am i really so cynical that I am thinking that it's an attempt to get a free kit??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her skin is great and I can’t say it isn’t
However the structure of her face is just like any other 50 year old she is a bit saggy and has droopy skin which is to be expected.

Her daughter isn’t also as slim in real life

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.