Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read some freaks are flying to London for this and staying in hotels 😬 One said she had booked her flight, but wasn't even sure if she had got the ticket to gaze lovingly at Queen Hirons at close quarters yet.
Do we think husband with broken ankles will make an appearance?
Brace yourselves for the gushing feedback posts after the sodding event.
ofgs I mean I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I just don’t get what they’ll talk about for 2 hours bar just selling products and the venue hasn’t even been revealed, it’s just ‘Covent Garden’. And I know that people are still catching covid but how is she using it as an excuse to not tell people who’s coming - there are other upcoming events happening this year and have happened that were fully confirmed before tickets went on sale, it’s just laziness and also probably that no one will put their name to it until the money comes in maybe. God I don’t know, it’s just ridiculous, totally ridiculous

She asks for nothing in return… apart from all of your money and total adoration and to never disagree with anything she says

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ahhh, she’s trying so hard to whip the freaks into a frenzy with all this non-information, I really hope it falls on her feet and the event tanks. It’s just so obvious this time, I hope some people wake up to the fact that her drip feeding this information is just a silly marketing tactic.
Also, masterclass on WHAT? A masterclass on how to apply moisturiser?

Reactions: 7
This person is leaving some excellent comments - not sure how she’s not been ejected from the group yet
Oh, has Dominatrix Monster not seen the comments yet? Either that or he’s currently using his whip on … something else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Begging for freebies doesn’t work on insta apparentlyView attachment 799715
I’m sorry but you’re not a penny away from heat or eat if you’re even considering buying an expensive skincare kit, which is the main purpose of this event. Let alone the £35 ticket. These people absolutely infuriate me 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I think I read some freaks are flying to London for this and staying in hotels 😬 One said she had booked her flight, but wasn't even sure if she had got the ticket to gaze lovingly at Queen Hirons at close quarters yet.
Do we think husband with broken ankles will make an appearance?
Brace yourselves for the gushing feedback posts after the sodding event.
Of course he will. After spending ages dithering over which skincare to wear to the event, he'll be a nervous but excited wreck at the thought of being in the same room as Caroline. In fact, he's even more excited than his wife! With his copy of the skincare bible under his arm to be signed by the Queen herself, off he trots to the event.

Of course, in the excitement of trying to decide between vitamin c or lactic acid and Kate SSomerville or Oskia, he forgot to eat dinner and his blood sugar is running a bit low. When Caroline glances in his general direction it's all a bit too much and he faints. He's coming to when the paramedics are there but he still notices a bit of forehead wrinkling on one of them. "Some tret will sort that right out, mate" he advises.

As he's being carried out on the stretcher, he yells "tell the freaks I'm sorry I let them down! Oh and don't forget to cleanse and do your routine, babe! I left TTDO and clean flannels on the bedside locker so you'd have no excuse not to!" He wags his fingers in a mock threatening way.

Isn't my husband the greatest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She asks for nothing in return… apart from all of your money and total adoration and to never disagree with anything she says
They're seriously acting like this is her side hustle or something she does in her spare time for philanthropic or educational purposes rather than it being her job, ffs.

On her live at one point she was encouraging people to book into hotels for this, iirc, and was egging on commenters that were asking if it was worth flying over for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So she's charging a fortune for events and encouraging people to spend even more money? Can someone tell me what the difference is between Caroline and say, a televangelist? They both encourage cult like behaviour and rip people off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she still just won’t tell them. It’s just so horribly manipulative
Right? This is from a post in the Freaks group where someone asked exactly what the event was for, what your money got you, etc. Loads of comments saying they were also confused and not entirely sure what the event was. Caroline takes the time to reply but no where does she actually answer anyone's questions about what the event actually is! Unreal.
1633679706067.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Its a bit like the new house situation, put it out there but make no comment. Should this not be looked into by the advertising regulating body, how can you sell something before details are fully transparent?
I mean the freaks have it coming but its still horribly exploitative. Flights, accommodation etc and for what? No fucker knows!

Deluded indeed. Putting herself in the same sphere as doctors and scientists ffs 😂 Honestly, I don’t know who she thinks she is.

As we approach the witching hour for ticket sales, why on Earth would you buy a ticket for an event when you have little to no idea what you’re getting for your money? Her communication skills are shite at the best of times, but I think she’s deliberately being vague here because it’s not fully planned yet. She’s using Covid, Brexit, fuel situation etc as excuses to cover up the lack of planning of this latest cash grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deluded indeed. Putting herself in the same sphere as doctors and scientists ffs 😂 Honestly, I don’t know who she thinks she is.

As we approach the witching hour for ticket sales, why on Earth would you buy a ticket for an event when you have little to no idea what you’re getting for your money? Her communication skills are shite at the best of times, but I think she’s deliberately being vague here because it’s not fully planned yet. She’s using Covid, Brexit, fuel situation etc as excuses to cover up the lack of planning of this latest cash grab.
She’s a greedy, deceitful, short tempered witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.