Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meet my hot husband. He works outside all year so these days he is hot. His routine is banana shampoo, charcoal face wash and original source tea tree and mint shower gel on the undercarriage as he likes a bit of a thrill in the mornings, girls. He literally LOVES what the menthol does to his ticklebags 😍
Omg ‘ticklebags’! 🤣🤣🤣

Bloody hell you lot are on 🔥 this afternoon! Thanks for cheering me up on a shitey day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell you lot are on 🔥 this afternoon! Thanks for cheering me up on a shitey day
This thread had cheered me up a lot today as well, I've been sat here chuckling away and am dying for one of you to crack and post on the Freaks group 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Meet my ex husband boy am I glad to have got shot of him.

Send me free skincare!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Meet my ex husband boy am I glad to have got shot of him.

Send me free skincare!
Inspirational!

‘hey guys, I’m a housewife in a bit of trouble. My husband’s a bit of a twit, but that’s by the by. I was on a weekend trip with a friend but this guy tried to assault her, so I may have shot him. Anyway she then hooked up with this really hot guy who stole all our money AND SKINCARE. Can you believe it? The 7/11 shops we ‘visit’ only have Loreal, which I would never put on my skin. We need some really good cleansers and moisturisers as it gets very dry & dusty in the convertible. Can anyone help with some recommendations please????’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I checked the poster’s previous posts and do believe she’s married to him, although I’m not into country music so have no idea if he’s a big deal or not. However, about half the posts she makes are about him, and almost 100% mention him. I don’t involve my husband in any of my skincare routine, and leave him to his own devices about his - I imagine he’s got the nous to google answers to any questions he may have!
If the post was genuine, this makes me suspect he's shagging some groupie and trying to distract his wife and make her feel validated.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Country music husband reminds of the time on Sali Hughes FB group ages ago people were posting pictures of their husbands. I posted a picture of the divine man that was the young Alan Bates assuming everyone would know who he was and that it was a joke. It was a photo of him holding a lamb and I said he was a farmer and very shy.
Anyway they all thought it was true and he was my husband - and not AB). I'm not being mean as they were all so lovely and complimentary. Not in a pervy way either. I was so embarrassed I never put them right 😬

alan-bates-884c2919-e46c-4384-8076-79b086ad9ac-resize-750.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is the prison man story???? Its worse they're getting. They're writing to murderers in jail now lads. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.