Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now taken to calling people out directly. What a gobby bully. Not a good look at all. Just move on Caroline
Does she go out of her way to feel attacked and get annoyed about tit? Seriously! A rant a minute with this one; why is she so ANGRY all the time?!

Reactions: 13
She's now taken to calling people out directly. What a gobby bully. Not a good look at all. Just move on Caroline
Is the last part a deliberate rhyme?! And it's very harsh insulting her interest - she obviously knows there's more to life than planners because she wants to read about skincare!

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or are the CAPS getting BIGGER??? Another day of her embarrassing herself behaving like a prick.

This is really disgraceful. She's ripping into her audience directly.

Reactions: 11
Also she’s banging on about anti-Vaxxers again. I am 100% pro-vaccine and wouldn’t normally have a problem with this, but her DIL openly said that she won’t be having the COVID vaccine and neither will her child?

I’ve had enough of that group tonight. Lady posted asking for recs and said she doesn’t like weird chemicals or heavy metals and got 15 crappy answers within an hour. Bullies the lot of them.

This is the lowest of the low. Not even trying. Jesus.
All the mean girls piled on, trying to emulate CH with their skintellectual knowledge. Disgusting.

There's more to life than Skincare Hirons maybe needs to tell her sheep that and also let's not forget its not done her a bad turn in terms of making a living. She needs to be careful tbh that kinda vibe would make me unfollow

Reactions: 8

Not related to CH directly but it's about influencers and Tattle gets a mention. Is it any wonder that people turn to Tattle when any comments that aren't arse licking get deleted as in Traazers example

I wonder if, after the last couple of days raging rants, any devoted followers who in all sincerity began following her for her skincare advice (like me), are seriously wondering what the hell is going on. She's moving further and further away from skincare at warp speed. I'm honestly not sure what her MO is just now.

Even a loyal Freak or two must be scratching their heads with this. Or....not?

I feel like she may be trying to become more of a general known mouthpiece - like a leftie katie hopkins

• Haha
  • Sick
Twitter’s reaction to her This Morning appearance today isn’t complimentary. ‘Talking to Ruth as though she’s thick’ ‘rude’ ‘bossy and abrupt’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Not related to CH directly but it's about influencers and Tattle gets a mention. Is it any wonder that people turn to Tattle when any comments that aren't arse licking get deleted as in Traazers example
I don’t really follow influencers now, and I don’t agree with bullying, some comments are vile etc. How they pay their bills is up to them. But the constant gifting, ads, being sent things is so excessive and unnecessary when there are people who don’t know whether they’ll be able to feed their families….It’s doesn’t sit comfortably with me, so I simply unfollow.

Reactions: 9
Oh those comments are amazing 👏
Nobody disrespects Ruth, she has a cult following and love of huns over on insta love her 💕

Those comments are brilliant and spot on

Just putting it out there, "the shittest QVC I've ever seen" has to be an early contender for the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Interesting how she's happy to name-drop her granddaughter, youngest son and her husband on live national tv - yet we're not allowed to even breathe their names ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still laughing over Caroline accusing the journalist of asking clickbait questions 🤣 she takes herself so bloody seriously

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.