Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I find her comical with her “no BS” rude anger all the time. I think if I met her in real life and she went on a rant I’d actually just laugh. I find her very amusing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw Altruist on Instagram this morning pushing Caroline's appearance talking about SPF on TV. I am disappointed in them. I expect they don't have a clue about her long history of anti-sunscreen rhetoric and 'I never use more than SPF 20 even on the beach' statements? She's nothing but a bandwagon jumper who ignored all the actual scientific evidence and qualified dermatologists' recommendations about using sunscreen until the past couple of years - the LAST person you need pushing your cause.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Some of the comments from Freaks really make me cringe. There's a current thread talking about whether you do your skincare before/after sex, and I think if my husband thought I'd commented some of those things about my sex life I'd be out on my ear. 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Im getting sick of everybody posting their children's rashes. There was one yesterday and it was a freckle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Some of the comments from Freaks really make me cringe. There's a current thread talking about whether you do your skincare before/after sex, and I think if my husband thought I'd commented some of those things about my sex life I'd be out on my ear. 😳
I saw and also thought this. I'm in the first year of a relationship but if I went and washed my face after sex I'd be understandably exiled from the bed permanently. Also if my bf said "sorry babe before I cuddle you I'm going down to wash my face" I'd be horrified. I'm sure my routine can handle the saliva (at best) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I note a few have tagged CH trying to get her involved. No response from her.

Reactions: 5
Wtf...her latest Insta - a full on, weirdly blatant, Nars ad for the tinted moisturiser (my fave!!) - but I guess needs must when you're providing for the entire (mostly grown up) Hirons family and maintaining the Georgian mansion whilst only wanting to scream rage at the world.

Reactions: 6
Is she ‘checking her privilege’ from the £2 million Georgian pile in Somerset?

Bought off the back of those women who bought into her sales pitch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is she ‘checking her privilege’ from the £2 million Georgian pile in Somerset?

Bought off the back of those women who bought into her sales pitch.
Bought or temporarily rented?? Is she staying rural, and abandoning Fulham for good?

Country life so isn't her thing.

Reactions: 3
Bought or temporarily rented?? Is she staying rural, and abandoning Fulham for good?

Country life so isn't her thing.
It's Ruth's* old house, so could be getting mates rates on a rental....
(is Mate's rates a phrase outside of Australia? Not sure 😅 It's when you get a good deal on a service/product because the person is a friend).

*the fellow influencer, not the TV host who Caroline recently patronised on TV.

🤣My top tip is to keep a little bottle of bioderma and a few cotton wool pads by the bed along with a decent face cream. Easy peasy skincare while horizontal. TBH normally I do this when my depression is bad but it works in many circumstances (post-coital, drunk etc).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf...her latest Insta - a full on, weirdly blatant, Nars ad for the tinted moisturiser (my fave!!) - but I guess needs must when you're providing for the entire (mostly grown up) Hirons family and maintaining the Georgian mansion whilst only wanting to scream rage at the world.
Can't believe Nars are actually paying her. She's never mentioned the TM before, has she?

Reactions: 5
Can't believe Nars are actually paying her. She's never mentioned the TM before, has she?
I can’t recall her ever talking about that product or saying she’s used it. It’ll only be the size of her audience they care about 🙁

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this earlier: do any of her adult children work??? For someone with the most amazing work ethic in the world (NO ONE IS BUSIER THAN HER SHE IS A MUM OF 4!!!) I am surprised she doesn’t seem to have ‘influenced’ her children in that regard. Her eldest boys seem not to have jobs at all and Ava, well let’s leave it there…..

Im getting sick of everybody posting their children's rashes. There was one yesterday and it was a freckle!
Have some compassion - a freckle is another word for SKIN DAMAGE!!!😱 That poor child will look like they’re in their forties by the time they’re a teenager! Quick grab the acids and retinol and slather them in it!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.