Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello to all Hysterectomy Tattlers, I’m sure there was a support thread at one point but I can’t find it atm, I’m distracted right now so might be lying about that .

A thread might be worthwhile ,anybody else have thoughts?
yeeeessss

Reactions: 1
Completely fair enough to post mindlessly asking if anyone has seen good sales on skincare whilst waiting through a stressful time like that, but no need to add drama to it, or perhaps I’m just boring like that!

Reactions: 13
Why though? 🙄
They’ve seen that an X Factor sob story gets offers of free gifts from other Freaks.
Thankfully I think most people can see through them now so the offers are drying up. Let’s hope the X Factor posts do to.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god she’s still angry!! Still shouting at us all. How long can she go on? It’s exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had enough of that group tonight. Lady posted asking for recs and said she doesn’t like weird chemicals or heavy metals and got 15 crappy answers within an hour. Bullies the lot of them.

Why though? 🙄
This is the lowest of the low. Not even trying. Jesus.

duck that tit, posting a picture of her child’s empty hospital bed for sympathy points 🤬 Can these people stoop much lower?
Erm, yes, they can. I remember very vividly horrible wound pictures and pictures of a since deceased baby, bless her. Still makes me shiver.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she's too late to stop the group make people 'feel bad about themselves by other members' (including her).

Reactions: 16
Tbh, I find the photo of that empty hospital bed quite creepy. It feels like such an invasion of her daughter’s privacy in a way.
Also the irony of CH doing a ‘please be kind’ post in her usual bullish manner. She can’t possibly be surprised that her faithful freaks are trying to emulate their ‘queen’ in this area as well.
She is literally becoming a parody of herself.

Reactions: 20
I will never ever forgive Caroline and the British beauty vloggers for flogging Alpha H Liquid Gold circa 2012/2013. Completely ruined my skin. She wasn't even warning people about using SPF religiously (see previous link of her cheat sheets). It's a wonder my face didn't melt off.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she's too late to stop the group make people 'feel bad about themselves by other members' (including her).
"Nothing will make me close this group quicker" 🙄

Tbh, I find the photo of that empty hospital bed quite creepy. It feels like such an invasion of her daughter’s privacy in a way.
Also the irony of CH doing a ‘please be kind’ post in her usual bullish manner. She can’t possibly be surprised that her faithful freaks are trying to emulate their ‘queen’ in this area as well.
She is literally becoming a parody of herself.
It's so creepy and unnecessary too. We don't need a visual aid

"Nothing will make me close this group quicker" 🙄

It's so creepy and unnecessary too. We don't need a visual aid
What an idol threat, she’s not going to close that group 😂 It makes her so much money 💰

Just realised I used idol instead of idle 😂 How appropriate for the freaks!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.