Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious! She would have been better off just posting a GoFundMe link with a sob story about needing skincare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the thing is they think they are really savvy for doing that but can't she the shiller fight in front of their face, instead worshipping her!

Reactions: 14
Today in the world of wasting GP appointments and things that I really hope didn’t happen… 🙄

7C5296BD-855B-4158-B443-A8CAC63C9E6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So off topic content is allowed if it’s about Caroline’s beloved Duran Duran? 🙄

(not that they police the off topic stuff much anyway!)

Reactions: 9
And a bonus #ThingsThatDidntHappen no. 82947
So many questions…

Is Duran Duran a single person now??? And how did this person know said audience member was a freak?
Wait, how and why would SImon le Bon (presume that’s who this idiot means) even know who Hirons is or that freaks exist 🤷🏼‍♀️

duck oooofffff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I assume it was her OH who 'said' they should bring Caroline because of Duran Duran. Yeah course he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume it was her OH who 'said' they should bring Caroline because of Duran Duran. Yeah course he did.
Oh right 🤦‍♀️ I misread the post. But still. Sad cow. As if anyone’s OH would even give that a second thought when you’re out and about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.