Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Someone please tell me - when was the last time she came on to talk about products (empties etc) that wasn’t a kit she’s flogging. She’s lost touch with her audience. I don’t know what the fuck’s going on anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

DeeDee14

Am I the only one fed up to the back teeth with the constant SPF posts in that bloody freaks group? Yes, I know it’s important to wear sunscreen but these people act like they’re going to drop dead or suddenly look 90 over night if they step foot outside for 2 minutes without being slathered in SPF50. Even indoors it’s a hazard! It’s amazing the human race has survived for as long as it has under the sun :D

• Haha

MissD

Oh wow, loving the fact that Caroline replies to the GP saying “the NHS isn’t free, we pay for it through our taxes”, the GP then goes on to say “we hear “I pay my taxes” every day” and Caroline replies saying “to be clear, I’ve never once in my life uttered the words “I pay my taxes”” - despite having basically said that in her previous reply? Madness.

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks this reads more like an obsessed fan in a fantasy relationship than an actual wife?!

Prison pen pals? It's only a matter of time before one of the freaks marries a prison inmate and asks for skincare advice before she goes to meet him for the first time!

(Or maybe I just have watched too many movies)
That’s how this woman met him, it’s further down the comments, he was 5 years into his 10 stretch, she was his pen pal, she’s now moving in with his mum in Ohio ahead of his release in 2023. Oh, and when someone said ‘er, there’s a victim involved too wtf’ (paraphrasing obviously), Caroline had a go at her 👍🏻 All totally normal here…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

DeeDee14

I responded to CH’s reply asking what happened to the rule about no photos of children. Of course a freak responded asking why I was being so miserable - it’s CH’s group leave it at that.
I can’t believe grown women are acting this way. They’re like teenage groupies :D

• Wow
Reactions: 24

BigMavis

VIP Member
As someone who has watched the aging process, watched people age and die, I can hand and heart tell you.....LIVE your life, have the sex ,take those experiences......we leave no experiences behind......LIVE

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
So lovely Lily would have smashed up the AnE if an NHS doctor had enforced covid policy? I presume her child would have witnessed the violence and aggression. Thank god we have a zero tolerance policy on that type of behaviour, if anyone has ever had the misfortune to witness or experience it themselves then you know how seriously its taken. A duty social worker would have been on the scene and little Nova would have been removed to safety, then Lily would have been taken to a cell somewhere. But yeah sure tell everyone how savage you are, how you care only about rules when it effects you.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She has skin treatments such as IPL, fractional laser and a lactic peel once a week , she has Profhilo and this week had filler injected.

Nothing wrong with this but she’s made a fortune flogging useless skin creams to women who can’t afford the expensive, invasive procedures that do make a difference.

She can’t see Teresa Tarmey as regularly because of logistics ; I know Caroline, travelling from your Somerset £2 million Georgian pile is a ball ache.

She is a fucking irritating hypocrite.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm still not over that thread, so many women wanting to write to convicts. I'm sorry but I'll never understand this, I know people deserve a second chance but maybe let them be rehabilitated first.
Caroline's attitude absolutely astounded me, surely that's not normal thinking. She cared nothing for the victim and congratulated the offender.
What is life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Worrying that she thinks destroying the property of the cash-strapped NHS and causing more stress to the staff who've already been through so much in the last 18 months would have been an appropriate response. More likely to get her arrested.

• Angry

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
She's racist, simple as. She is 'othering' black women and treating them like they are not equal

Maybe instead of making out that white women are the most problematic people on earth she could have a chat with her daughter and tell her to stop her cultural appropriation

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
I’m not on the group what’s happened here?
Someone posted about the results they got from wrinkle patches. People asked where she got them from. She gave website and then the Freaks went to companies house and saw she was the director of that company. OP changes her surname on fb in response

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
There was a horrible pile on of a new poster who asked about clean beauty. So much so even CH had to step in.
The poster defended herself saying CH had done an article for Space NK about her favourite clean beauty products - which CH denied writing saying it had been a cut and paste job by SNK.
Tbf a few people did stick up for the OP - but she said the group was vile and was leaving 😂

CH really needs to do something about the vicious nature of that group.

• Wow