Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Caroline really is no better than a drunk man in a pub who sits on his barstool talking shite and acting like an expert on everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

DOODLELADY

Chatty Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I've just bought 10 of these creams I saw in TK Maxx, any ideas what it does and how I use it? And if it's any good?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Vanelope

VIP Member
Ava is staggeringly average. As a swimsuit wearer and as a fitness trainer. She also appropriates the language and mannerisms of black American women. She’s also been outed on her stories smoking weed which is still illegal in the UK at the moment. On Insta you can find better examples of everything she does so no matter how much CH pushes her she will not ‘happen’.

• Sad
  • Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
‘Meet my hot husband’ - how pathetic! His music must be pretty shite if she has to plug his supposed hotness - and I stress supposed!

I feel the urge to make my own post.

‘Meet my passable accountant partner. He doesn’t have a routine as such but enjoys washing his face in the shower with a bar of soap. He’s just off to Sainsbury’s, any tips for a soap that isn’t Imperial Leather as he fancies a change.’
I’ll make one, too.
“Here’s my chef partner. If you want to try his food, he works at x restaurant (dm me for directions). Sure, he’s got a cute face, but half his hair fell out because he’s got horrible excema. Freaks, please give us your recommendations for heavily perfumed skincare as we would like to ignore the doctors’ advice to use vaseline and steroid creams and would love to go for something more luxurious instead to make him feel pampered. Freaks, do you think we should put tret on his really bad excema patches to increase skin turnover? Thanks in advance! Recs preferably Zelens/Josh Rosebrook/Kate Somerville!”

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
For the record , please don’t listen to CH about menopause.

Think about your symptoms and what’s causing you distress , speak to a Health Professional and do lots of research.

I’ve had a very easy transition ( through a total hysterectomy) and surgical menopause and didn’t take HRT, all’s well 10 years later, I’m now 53.

We’re all different .

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mindlessness

VIP Member
If I was at a guy's place for the first time and I discovered he'd prepared a cabinet with skincare bits for me I would be creeeeeeeped out. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AlphaBetaDeux

I feel a wee bit terrible for saying this, but there’s a realllly long post on there at the moment about someone who’s turning forty and it’s not about skincare in the least, rather journalling a medical issue the person has been treated for. It sounds like she’s had a really tough time, but I don’t really know why it’s on the page. Similarly, didn’t need to know about someone’s Peloton on that particular forum - I love my bike and treadmill but there are other places to post about that.

Used to love the Freaks for practical advice and recommendations, but now it’s like an issue of Take a Break!

• Haha

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
My eyes were all puffy from crying this morning as I've suffered a bereavement that I don't feel ready to talk about. Anyway, I was in the bathroom reaching for my Vintner's daughter and I couldn't see properly due to tears and I dropped the bottle onto a brand new jar of blue cocoon and they both smashed on the ceramic tiles. What can I do? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Wait, so Caroline thinks the people reporting the posts are the idiots, as opposed to those posting the pictures? I really loathe that woman

• Angry

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Meet my ex husband boy am I glad to have got shot of him.

Send me free skincare!
Inspirational!

‘hey guys, I’m a housewife in a bit of trouble. My husband’s a bit of a twat, but that’s by the by. I was on a weekend trip with a friend but this guy tried to assault her, so I may have shot him. Anyway she then hooked up with this really hot guy who stole all our money AND SKINCARE. Can you believe it? The 7/11 shops we ‘visit’ only have Loreal, which I would never put on my skin. We need some really good cleansers and moisturisers as it gets very dry & dusty in the convertible. Can anyone help with some recommendations please????’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
I think her group has finally one-upped itself this week... a lady posted about a bite with a red rash spreading around it, said it's not sunburn as she's not been in the sun at all, kept herself covered etc etc., every single freak was insisting it was sunburn as it had a shape 🙄turns out it was a reaction to a bite, and her doctor has given her a prescription, now she's said she's never posting in the group again. Did Caroline step in? To stop all these women accusing a lady of lying to "hide her shame" about getting sunburnt? No, she let it go until the commenting was turned off automatically, and let the woman be piled on and abused. It just goes to show how toxic the group's become

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

BigMavis

VIP Member
I am sick to the back teeth of feminism = I take my clothes off because I'm a feminist. DO BETTER

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
That husband on tour in Norway post is so ridiculous- if he's going to go into a pharmacy and buy a moisturiser I'm sure he'll be able to pick up some La Roche Posay or Nivea or something. It's Norway, not outer space! Another thinly veiled look at me I'm so quirky and such a freak that my husband even referenced you all and Hirons! A blatant attempt to get noticed by Hirons

• Sick
Reactions: 25