Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many people who aren't menopausal will buy it?!
And they’ll already have so much stuff in their stash that it’ll still be sitting unopened / used once in the cupboard by the time they reach the menopause in ten years time…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The menopause box is just another money grab. Don't think she really gives a tit about women going through the menopause. Skincare won't actually help either.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you seen her latest post, celebrating/rating her daughter’s Insta pics? I would message her directly but will be bombarded with inconsistent ranting about female empowerment no doubt. How can she support such behaviour? I’d be bleeping mortified if my daughter posted such miserable vacant images.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wasn't expecting a bum picture in the lineup, I guess I'm more conservative than I thought haha. Jokes aside, that could be a fun thing between a mother and a daughter, even though I can't imagine doing it with my own mum but everyone has different relationships so can't judge. However, sharing it with thousands of strangers is what's a bit off imho.

Reactions: 2
This just feels like Caroline reinforcing for Ava that she should derive her self worth and value from how she looks in instagram photos.

Not for me 😕

Reactions: 14
Caroline’s story sharing a post about how “anti depressants are NOT first line treatment for menopause”

Neither is your skincare box so sit your arse down.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The menopause box is just another money grab. Don't think she really gives a tit about women going through the menopause. Skincare won't actually help either.
Does your skin change during menopause? I'm 40 and getting some symptoms which are leading me to believe I'm heading there now but is there an actual effect on the skin?

I've only read about the effects on hormones and moods and sex life and night sweats and hot flushes etc

Reactions: 1
Knew that was coming. She was dropping heavy hints. She's dropped the clanger today. Will release whats in it tomorrow and sell it Thursday.
Hype Queen cuntychops.
Don’t shoot me, but could anyone tell me what’s in the menopause kit please? I’m not on Instagram right now and can’t find details anywhere. Thanks.

Caroline's a wealthy chav. She has no manners and no respect for herself or anyone else.
Don’t shoot me, but could anyone tell me what’s in the menopause kit please? I’m not on Instagram right now and can’t find details anywhere. Thanks.
I don't know, I haven't been keeping up with her.

Reactions: 6
Caroline's a wealthy chav. She has no manners and no respect for herself or anyone else.

I don't know, I haven't been keeping up with her.
Thanks. Just looked on FB. Apparently the “live” is at 5pm tonight and they go on sale at 6pm. :rolleyes:
Why does she not give people the chance to do a bit of research first?
She just HAS to whip them up into a frenzy.
Is she scared that if people have the time to consider it then they won’t buy?
This alone shows it’s all about the money, money, money - kerching, kerching... 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thanks. Just looked on FB. Apparently the “live” is at 5pm tonight and they go on sale at 6pm. :rolleyes:
Why does she not give people the chance to do a bit of research first?
She just HAS to whip them up into a frenzy.
Is she scared that if people have the time to consider it then they won’t buy?
This alone shows it’s all about the money, money, money - kerching, kerching... 🤑
I can't believe that, she usually gives them 24 hours, that's not even an hour. Shocking.

• Angry
This just feels like Caroline reinforcing for Ava that she should derive her self worth and value from how she looks in instagram photos.

Not for me 😕
Precisely. So, she was gentley (but not in a very maternal way) critiquing those pictures - hilarious 🙄 But then at the end of it what has Ava learned? Nothing. Her mother then went on to promote Ava’s tiktok to her own massive Instagram audience, with the obvious aim of gaining Ava more followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She wants to make Ava happen so bad. But what exactly can her fake talent be?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.