Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally never commented on tattle before on anyone’s page but the review of the book is too far. As parents it is our responsibility to teach children it is ok to feel scared, to feel anxious sometimes, to miss things/people… it is literally setting our children up for emotional stability later in life. In junior infants they learn all about these emotions and talk about how they felt at the time… by not allowing your child to experience such emotions at all it is doing damage… in the big bad world NOONE comes to save you, you need to build the resilience to cope and regulate and that coping starts at a very very young age

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Owl babies is getting cancelled

she’s so screwed when that child starts school
Imagine her trying to control what books the teacher reads for story time

omg 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’ll be writing a book for autistic highly sensitive kids… he’ll be her little cash cow in no time

Reactions: 7
I'm honestly ao disturbed watching her stories. 10000000% the problem is her. There is nothing wrong with thar little boy...he just needs a parent who can parent and camera kept away from his face. Caroline is the one going through something here, she's not coming across as well at all and the boy is caught in the crossfire. She needs to come offline for now, take a break from posting and focus on healing herself not exposing her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow she’s crazy ! My kid loves owl babies book and gives a concerned look when I say the mommy is gone and happy when she’s back - it’s teaching then emotions and is just a book 😬😬 Santa coming down the chimney is “scary” also will she cancel that also ? She’s a toxic parent - he’ either autistic or she’s the problem . Even if he’s autistic he has to survive in the world and hiding a book from him isn’t going to help. Caroline is a melt of the highest order and is a dangerous narcissist. That poor poor boy imagine being 13 and seeing these old tattle posts . She just wants the day to her self and be cuddled up in bed with reality tv and Barry bringing her tea. Probably slightly on the spectrum herself - fixating on highly sensitive and fixating on the issues and constantly mauling that child - I think a double assessment would be wise- Altho Caroline would be higher on the priority list - it’s just not normal behaviour from a 30 something and the way she wants the sickly attention off her own mother - hair brushing etc . Caelan is probably just the same as his mother unfortunately

Reactions: 11
She's actually influenced me to go buy the owl babies book 😂 have a child the same age as caelan and looks like a lovely little story to teach them that when mummy goes away she'll always come back

• Haha
Your predictions were spot on. She is now talking about writing her own children's book about separation anxiety.

Owl babies seems like a gorgeous book - she must not know much about how 'fiction' actually works. They are highly emotive stories not based in fact but the purpose is get the child engaged and the valuable lesson in this is to reassure that mommy will always come back - if she goes to work, does grocery shopping etc.

Imagine her when he gets older and comes home with god forbid a Roald dahl book 🙈

Reactions: 13
They have owl babies in most nursery’s also, I think it’s a gorgeous book. Whats she going to do , send him in with a note saying caelan is HS so needs to opt out of story time . 😂🙈 Imagine labelling your kid without a doctor just because it suits her narrative. If we labelled him as autistic she would go nuts but she’s doing the exact same thing . Ruining that boy

Reactions: 8
There it is now. Writing a children book on separation anxiety. Predictable as tit these huns 🙄

God but she's a tit, so over dramatic about the Owl book 🙄 that poor boy won't have a chance to develop and explore emotions at this rate, it's a childrens book ffs!

And she's so arrogant that she's now sitting at her computer assuming that she can just bang out a better book in one morning, as she has nothing better to do as she's "trapped" at home with her son.
Awful, awful woman.

Reactions: 12
So she’s written a book in two hours. Absolutely ridiculous carry on. It would do her better to get out of that house and start living a normal life.

Now it all makes sense !! This book she wrote “in 2 hours” id say has most likely been written a lot longer ago and she needed to up the anti and lay on the seperation anxiety tit good and thick to use it as fodder to get selling! Anyone who buys anything she would write needs a good thump…

Reactions: 14
I think not knowing what concealer is for is the most unlikeable thing she has ever said ☠ oh to facially privileged enough to not realized what eye bags and dark circles are 😂😂 I’m skitting

• Haha
Wonder who the reputable child psychologist is. Ffs..... she's such a narcissist
---
Also, how does she have time to write a book and do those makeup tutorials, put on fashion shows for followers if he's that bad. She says she can't go upstairs or to the toilet? I've a toddler and I barely have time to put make up on to leave the house

So she had 2 hours to write a book and an hour to shower and do makeup … thought caelan was stuck to her . Exaggerating LIAR so she can sell books . Knew there would be a twist in it to suit her . She makes me sick

Her make up tutorials are so basic. She looks great, but she does her hair & makeup like most other 30 something women. Leave it to the 20 year old tik tokkers, Caz.

Reactions: 3
And there we have it. Using the child's wellbeing to shill a book. We predicted it how long ago now?
---
But I think she does need a break from social media and get herself sorted with motherhood. Maybe it is a thing to get a book on anxiety and motherhood signed up but I don’t think I’d be buying it after seeing her snaps.
Resurrected this from October 4th 2020. When we first called her plan.
A copy of what is written today. Caz has been at this with her son for over two whole years!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Reading the owl book yesterday and she hates it because she would never just LEAVE without notice. Not to be catastrophic, but life doesn’t always work in a way that we can control everything so the book is not wrong. Sometimes people do actually leave without notice and pass away/end up in hospital etc. You can’t always protect kids from this as much as you would desperately want to. A lot of the issues with her son stem from her own issues with control and anxiety which she is now projecting on to him.
---
Wonder who the reputable child psychologist is. Ffs..... she's such a narcissist
---
Also, how does she have time to write a book and do those makeup tutorials, put on fashion shows for followers if he's that bad. She says she can't go upstairs or to the toilet? I've a toddler and I barely have time to put make up on to leave the house
I’d imagine it’s ‘The Highly Sensitive Psychologist’ who she’s referred to many times on Instagram, because the topic of the book would fit her narrative perfectly on the new craze that is Highly Sensitive.

Reactions: 5
The curled down lip always, sulking like an overgrown child. The husband is a wet rag like she must be awesome in the sack if he is still tolerating her shite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.