Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing Pyjamas around town because nothing fits! Because none of all the gifted maternity clothes could possible fit you at 35 weeks!🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I kinda like her. I think a lot of istagrammers pregnancy journeys appear to be a smooth ride and I like that Caroline is portraying a different side. I had hyperemesis on my first and was just miserable so can understand her appearing negative but when the nausea and vomiting literally consumes you as soon as you wake up it's hard to see past it.

It did absolutely grind my gears to see her get that Uppababy though. We got that for our second and we'd scrimped and saved for months to be able to afford it!!!

I kinda like her. I think a lot of istagrammers pregnancy journeys appear to be a smooth ride and I like that Caroline is portraying a different side. I had hyperemesis on my first and was just miserable so can understand her appearing negative but when the nausea and vomiting literally consumes you as soon as you wake up it's hard to see past it.

It did absolutely grind my gears to see her get that Uppababy though. We got that for our second and we'd scrimped and saved for months to be able to afford it!!!
I see where you’re coming from with the showing the relatable side of pregnancy angle - I was the same, I was vomiting up to the week I had my first. Wished people would have talked about it more etc.

but the whiny childish way she moans about it just diminishes the information she’s putting out. She puts on this petulant little girl voice and the dramatics into her phone like I had to unfollow 😂 I just think she’s so cringy.

She’s going to get the shock of her life when she has that baby

Mini baby shower and her and all of her friends sat on top of each other. Okay guess I didn't get the memo the pandemic was over.

I had dealings with her a few years ago, the dramatics she goes on with is ridiculous. She’s a very insecure person, I therefore find the nature of her newfound fame so baffling. Her poor husband is a nervous wreck with her

She’s having a second baby shower now.. I mean.. Why? The level of self absorption is sky high with this one.

Reactions: 4
She’s 37 weeks and been fed up at being pregnant for weeks now! I’ve never seen such a miserable pregnant women! Hope she realises she might not have that baby until 41 weeks! Is she going to moan for the next 4 weeks?

Reactions: 3
I want to word this quite reasonably because to be fair she’s a few days post partum which isn’t the easiest place to be.

I understand the hormones, I’ve been there. But my god the dramatics. She needs to put the phone down and concentrate on her newborn. If she thinks 2 days of no sleep is hard wait until 6 months in, no sleep, no breaks. It’s disturbing how hysterical she is already.

Reactions: 4
I want to word this quite reasonably because to be fair she’s a few days post partum which isn’t the easiest place to be.

I understand the hormones, I’ve been there. But my god the dramatics. She needs to put the phone down and concentrate on her newborn. If she thinks 2 days of no sleep is hard wait until 6 months in, no sleep, no breaks. It’s disturbing how hysterical she is already.
I agree exactly. 42 stories on her insta atm and she has a newborn baby. Clearly lining up a book deal about honest pregnancy advice and sacrificing time and joy of her 1st baby as a result

I like Caroline but it’s overkill at this stage. I had a tough Labour but checked myself out of hospital after 24hours. Couldn’t wait to get home - staying in hospital for three days just didn’t appeal to me and there’s a point where ya have to figure it out yourself (and I was semi private). Might think differently on number two but with Covid I’d be out of that hospital ASAP. And did she get moved into a private room just so she could go on insta! 🙄

I like Caroline but it’s overkill at this stage. I had a tough Labour but checked myself out of hospital after 24hours. Couldn’t wait to get home - staying in hospital for three days just didn’t appeal to me and there’s a point where ya have to figure it out yourself (and I was semi private). Might think differently on number two but with Covid I’d be out of that hospital ASAP. And did she get moved into a private room just so she could go on insta! 🙄
Sometimes they won't just let you check yourself out whenever you want. And I doubt it about the private room. She was probably private and they didn't have one available at the time and when one did become available she was moved. Cut her some slack lads. As far as I can see she's just trying to share the good, the bad and the ugly. No harm in it.

I just think it’s painting a bad picture. Lots of new mothers don’t go through that at all.

editing to say - I know she is only trying to be helpful! But as others said just focus on her little bundle of joy. Nothing else should matter. That first week or so of the newborn bubble are so special.

Last edited:
I'm just fuming cause it looks like they get bigger pots of tea in the private rooms in the Rotunda 😠😠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I do totally feel for her as it is tough the first feed days! But she didn’t seem to be in labour for that long! She was in slow labour for most as she said she went to the rotunda and was only 1-2 cent meters for a lot of it! I remember being in labour for 2 days on my first! And I most certainly did not want to be looking into a camera to address the public after it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.