Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually insane! Like cancelling all these big events because she has to calm her child’s nervous system. Honestly, he likely wouldn’t even remember it! Imagine literally cancelling everything for a child who knows if they scream hard enough, mammy will just drop everything. I can’t actually get my head around it! 🙉

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It's not like she's qualified to be telling people about mental health etc anyway. I'm in favour of her throwing away her career

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not like she's qualified to be telling people about mental health etc anyway. I'm in favour of her throwing away her career
Exactly who the hell wants to parent or have relationships similar to Caroline … no thanks . So she’s not qualified and no one aspires to be like her …. Dunno how she’s relevant to be honest - big ego nothing much else to add only whining like a big baba non stop ✋

Reactions: 6
Is that stimming? I'm almost done. She's so wrong to not get professional advice from GP.

Reactions: 5
Another day of her putting off her work, this time to run to ikea (she must go there every week?)
If only we all had the luxury to blow off work to go shopping, eh Caroline? What relatable content! Really shows the reality of being a working mum!

How on earth do the rest of us with kids manage to get out the door to our jobs? I'd love to hear my bosses reaction if I told them I can't come to work because my kid doesn't want me to go.

I don't think that child is anywhere near as bad as she is portraying, all I can see is a spoiled child and a spoiled mother, she turns every little thing into a bigger deal than it has to be.
Her content is always a miseryfest, she's a total downer.

Reactions: 10
So getting to the toilet alone is a novelty when you have a toddler? No surprises there! Does she not have any close friends or peers with kids the same kind of age? Who can say to her "same!"/"me too!" Because that might help put things in perspective.
I was thinking this, not experienced Toddlers myself (got it to come) but it’s quite a common thing that Mums say they don’t get to go to the bathroom alone without Toddler wanting to join!
---
Her latest story says ‘I don’t know how we got here’

Honestly, she really should read the first few pages of this thread which showed her attitude to the kid right from when he was a tiny baby. It might shed a bit of light onto how you got here tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m watching a car crash. There’s so much to learn from watching Caroline’s content and unfortunately it’s a lesson in everything not to do. The worst thing that happened to that boy is her latching onto that label of ‘highly sensitive’ and no one telling her to cop on, find an office outside the home to go to work in, and let the minder you’re paying do the minding, cos all she’s doing is giving him mixed messages and upsetting him more. I feel sorry for her cos she’s obviously having a hard time but she needs to get out and meet some other toddler mammies and get some perspective on this!

Reactions: 12
Not content with shaming her son daily to 46k strangers , she’s now turned to passive aggressively shaming her husband because he is going to the gym on his lunch break . If you resent him for getting to go to the gym Caroline, take it up with him within the four walls of your home not tell all your followers about it . Besides , your mother is there to help you !!! He didn’t desert you and leave you all alone . Believe me , if my spouse in their 30s had to have their Mammy travel from Dingle to brush their hair so they can record it to post online , I’d be running out the door to get away for an hour too .
Don’t get me started on her trying to coax Caelen into kissing the grandmother while the phone was shoved in his face.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Some sort of weird obsession with sharing kisses and displays of affection, it’s the only non meltdown/stress related content of the child we see. Can’t help but think being needed is filling some serious want in her. Seriously hope she gets off social media, she really must get something from thinking this is all relatable and that other people would be the same and see the world like she does.

Reactions: 6
Have to unfollow , can’t watch this nonsense anymore . So after weeks of complaining that he won’t nap when he used to nap for hours , he is now napping on the couch but she’s going to set and alarm to wake him because he shouldn’t be sleeping longer than 20mins 😳. This one doesn’t want a child , she wants a robot that she can command to give kisses and switch on and off when it suits .

Screenshot_20230306-144035_Instagram.jpg

The melodrama! Would you ever post a video of yourself telling your child that's calling for you and probably just wants to play with you, to go away?
She has made a rod for her own back, and I don't think it's fair for her to snipe publicly about her husband going to the gym on his lunch break, if he worked in-office he wouldn't be home during lunch anyway so what does it matter how he spends it?

She has a childminder and a mammy and a husband supporting her, yet you would think she's doing all the heavy lifting herself and never gets a break away (apart from all the facials, therapy sessions etc every week)
We get it Caroline, you're exhauuuuusted, no other mum in Ireland has it harder than you, you poor wee dote 🙄

Omg I think I have to unfollow as she’s giving me the rage … altho it is quite entertaining 😂😂 She obviously doesn’t need to work as Barry’s job covers things which in itself is a a luxury these days . She has no work outside the home to do today and her mum there and one kid to mind all day … AND is STILL moaning . Why !? He’s a little intense but didn’t seem to be having meltdowns today … what’s the big deal u …don’t get huge breaks when minding toddlers, like you don’t get big breaks in the office . Get over it ! Also did look like the kid was stimming today with the ikea thing … but let Caroline keep saying just “highly sensitive “ ;)

Reactions: 7
She thinks the child is bad now...... i hope she makes a fortune from her book and podcast because she has YEARS of therapy and counselling ahead for this child after she has shared everything on internet about him. Imagine googling your name and seeing all these screen grabs of your mother and how difficult she found you and not wanting to spend time with you! Does she know she can't take any of this back?

One would wonder why she had a child? There's no ambiguity about having a child, it's hard going. But the good far out weights the bad. I couldn't imagine sharing what she's sharing with a group of strangers and it being saved on the internet forever for my child to see. Has no one told her there is such a thing as a what's app group or mum boards where she can post anonymously to get the support/advice/offload she needs.

She really really needs to check her privilege! I had to go back to work when my “highly sensitive” child was 9 months (yes how lucky was I to have 9 months off). The first session in crèche she cried for the whole two hours, her poor little face was so red and blotchy after it. But we went back the next day, and she was a bit better. And she settled in in a couple of weeks - because she learned that I always come back. She’s 8 now and she still prefers me to do everything - I have done every bedtime and every night wake that I have been in the house for. On the rare occasion that I’m not around, she happily accepts her Daddy but if Im there she wants me. We often joke that she would crawl back in if she could. It’s just one of those things, do I label her “hs”? Nope it’s just her personality- she’s very confident in other ways.

Caroline is 100% planning a book on how she gave up everything for her HS kid and it worked so well - can’t see it selling though, since tor must people this is not an option.
---
Also she is taking solace in little things like having a cup of tea - does she not enjoy being there with her child at all? Experiencing all his firsts? The little chats with him? I get that it’s not all sunshine and roses but even the worst days have some good moments

• Heart
I thought it was gas how she said all the tools she has for anxiety go out the window now that she's so stretched! This is the problem with insta, unqualified people dishing out random advice, sorry selling random advice!!

Is that stimming? I'm almost done. She's so wrong to not get professional advice from GP.
Absolutely. She is hanging onto that ‘highly sensitive’ label (where she got it, I don’t know - reading online maybe?) but she really, really needs to stop burying her head in the sand and face her situation, take the child to their GP or go privately to a psychologist for assessment. If they rule out any sort of neurodivergence, then Caroline and her husband will hopefully get the hint that they need to change how they’re approaching parenting their son before he becomes totally unmanageable for them.

• Heart
It’s sad 91% of the responders in her poll currently voted they often feel resentful of their partner.

Ever feel resentful? Sure. Often feel? Hopefully not.

This will just reinforce to her she is right to resent husband for going to the gym, even though her Mum is over helping her?

Reactions: 3
Jesus this is utter car crash viewing 🫣

She really hasn’t a clue on how to parent the child does she 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.