Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many red flags with the kid; always walking on tip toes, flapping, always wearing sunglasses outdoors, the headphones at the farm, the weird obsession with watching Ryanair planes, the tantrums. Sorry but Stevie Wonder would be able to see he needs an assessment

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed last week but went into her stories for a nosey after reading here and I have to say I’m gobsmacked 😶. Absolutely no need to speak about her child like this to thousands of strangers on her Instagram stories😢
My heart breaks for that child.

Reactions: 6
It doesn't add up- what mother of a toddler has time to wash their hair, dry AND curl their hair and then do a full face of make-up. All the while chatting to camera and posting on Instagram. He can't be as clingy as she says when she can do all of that! I don't get a minute away from my toddler either! Everything she describes is completely normal. She's just paving the way for a new book about 'highly sensitive' children. I've yet to meet a toddler who isn't highly sensitive 😂

Reactions: 9
It doesn't add up- what mother of a toddler has time to wash their hair, dry AND curl their hair and then do a full face of make-up. All the while chatting to camera and posting on Instagram. He can't be as clingy as she says when she can do all of that! I don't get a minute away from my toddler either! Everything she describes is completely normal. She's just paving the way for a new book about 'highly sensitive' children. I've yet to meet a toddler who isn't highly sensitive 😂
This 😂 I got a Dyson airwrap the Christmas before last and have literally not had the time to use anything but the hairdryer function because I have a toddler. I wouldn't even describe her as clingy just a typical toddler. She's full of shite

Reactions: 6
A bedtime bottle for a child who’ll be 3 in august. God almighty.
I am first time mum to 6 month old and learning/reading advice as I go - when do most children no longer need a bedtime bottle? I am assuming about a year if they’re eating solids ok? Obviously accounting for some children being sooner and others later.

At around 5 months we moved the feed to beginning of bedtime process to stop milk/sleep association. I hadn’t actually read any advice to do this - it was just something which seemed the right thing to do!

I am first time mum to 6 month old and learning/reading advice as I go - when do most children no longer need a bedtime bottle? I am assuming about a year if they’re eating solids ok? Obviously accounting for some children being sooner and others later.

At around 5 months we moved the feed to beginning of bedtime process to stop milk/sleep association. I hadn’t actually read any advice to do this - it was just something which seemed the right thing to do!
Well bedtime bottle up to 2 I would think is normal depending on your child, but I would defo keep it to an hour or so before bed, and I wouldn’t even consider bringing it into the bedroom to them.
I found with my fella who’ll be 2 in a couple weeks, I started to give it to him in a cup when he turned around 1, cows milk, and he just lost interest himself then! I think it’s the bottle they want but as they get older you want them drinking from free flowing cups and they to protect their oral health too.

Reactions: 2
Well bedtime bottle up to 2 I would think is normal depending on your child, but I would defo keep it to an hour or so before bed, and I wouldn’t even consider bringing it into the bedroom to them.
I found with my fella who’ll be 2 in a couple weeks, I started to give it to him in a cup when he turned around 1, cows milk, and he just lost interest himself then! I think it’s the bottle they want but as they get older you want them drinking from free flowing cups and they to protect their oral health too.
Yes I suppose that I imagined it would be in a sippy cup rather than a bottle. And like you say not a part of actual bedtime.

I hope Caroline isn’t giving a bottle as part of going to sleep as that must be awful for teeth.

Ah the bedtime bottle at 3. Other than being concerned for this teeth, I probably wouldn’t personally be that bothered. Only in the name of picking battles. If it’s a struggle at bedtimes for him, and has been for some while, it’s probably extremely difficult to take the bottle away if it’s a major source of comfort for the little one as his mam is urging him to “go the duck asleep”

Reactions: 5
Ah the bedtime bottle at 3. Other than being concerned for this teeth, I probably wouldn’t personally be that bothered. Only in the name of picking battles. If it’s a struggle at bedtimes for him, and has been for some while, it’s probably extremely difficult to take the bottle away if it’s a major source of comfort for the little one as his mam is urging him to “go the duck asleep”
the poor wee dote. She is a ridiculous woman, whinging about her child one minute and then preening and pouting into phone the next, showing off her makeup.

the poor wee dote. She is a ridiculous woman, whinging about her child one minute and then preening and pouting into phone the next, showing off her makeup.
That part sickens me, she'd ate herself if she could I think haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly cannot believe she has used the #'s : highlysensitiveperson and highlysensitive underneath the picture of her little boy. 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It baffles me that she's so unaware that in 10-15-20 years time, he can Google himself and see everything she put up about him or will see screen grabs from here. Even now in my 30s & as a parent, if i saw an extract where my parents wanted to tell me to f*CK off or crying into their phones because they couldn't leave the house it would have an impact on me!

Reactions: 9
God everything is about her, even this morning she's not actually delighted for the child.... she's delighted for her!!!!

Poor kiddo

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed. Don't feel comfortable watching anymore. She is clearly manipulating the situation re the child for this new book. Unspeakable the way she has exposed him recently.

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed. Don't feel comfortable watching anymore. She is clearly manipulating the situation re the child for this new book. Unspeakable the way she has exposed him recently.
It was predicted a long while ago here that she’d use the son as her next cash cow. If people actually watched the disgraceful nature of how she exposes her son online without his consent and fully disregards his right to privacy, they won’t buy any book of hers. Caroline needs to realise that her son is his own person and although she is his parent, she does not have a right to compromise or disregard his privacy and dignity. Someone needs to have this conversation with her because her behaviour is so wrong.
---
I honestly cannot believe she has used the #'s : highlysensitiveperson and highlysensitive underneath the picture of her little boy. 😭
He’s not even been assessed - this is her own self diagnosis after coming across a psychologist online who preaches about highly sensitive people.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.