Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf Is she doing with her baby 😳
Why doesn’t she just put him in his pram and wheel him up and down or walk him around the block till he falls asleep. Jesus wept I can’t with her.
It’s really strange behaviour. We all do our best but seriously, tap his bum, rock him, put him in his buggy like you say.. don’t jump up and down with your tiny baby 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s using that woman’s frustration as content. She says she’s in the throes of a hormonal post partum period. Never shuts up about how hard it is. Surely if she had empathy for other mothers she wouldn’t post that woman’s details to her 1000s of followers? If she understood anxiety like she claims to (utter horseshit btw) surely she would have pm’d the person being like eh are you ok, what’s going on? That girl was right, she’s a DOSE

Attachments

That poor child permanently has his nose and mouth bloody poked by her. I've never seen someone do that as much. It's very strange behaviour. It seems to really irritate him. Has anyone else noticed? Lots more crying content of the poor bab today.

Reactions: 3
That poor child permanently has his nose and mouth bloody poked by her. I've never seen someone do that as much. It's very strange behaviour. It seems to really irritate him. Has anyone else noticed? Lots more crying content of the poor bab today.
She’s so unnatural with him, she looks like she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Why is she poking him in the mouth and filming him crying instead of trying to comfort him? It comes across like the whole baby thing is just a massive inconvenience to her 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s so unnatural with him, she looks like she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Why is she poking him in the mouth and filming him crying instead of trying to comfort him? It comes across like the whole baby thing is just a massive inconvenience to her 😂
He looked exhausted, and probably needed a nap. As I said pop him into his pram and walk him or wheel him up or down. The way she comforts him is bizarre. I find it uncomfortable watching her stories.

She blocked me a few weeks ago after she went on a rant because someone said there isn’t enough help for breastfeeding mothers in this country! She said the message was patronising! I messaged her and said she was being a bit sensitive and she blocked me! She is a big child I feel so sorry for that baby his life is going to be a misery with her as a mother!

Reactions: 3
He looked exhausted, and probably needed a nap. As I said pop him into his pram and walk him or wheel him up or down. The way she comforts him is bizarre. I find it uncomfortable watching her stories.
It’s so weird, who would be comforted by someone sticking their fingers in and around your mouth and poking you in the face?! The poor child.

She blocked me a few weeks ago after she went on a rant because someone said there isn’t enough help for breastfeeding mothers in this country! She said the message was patronising! I messaged her and said she was being a bit sensitive and she blocked me! She is a big child I feel so sorry for that baby his life is going to be a misery with her as a mother!
The child is always going to come second in that house because she’s the biggest spoilt baby going. I can imagine her husband and mam just pander to her every whim.

She’s got him on a 4 hourly feeding schedule... maybe feed him more often and when he gives you the cues he’s probably bloody starving, feed him!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s very unnatural with him, I will never understand why people post videos of their babies literally screaming! Comfort him, tap his bum, offer him some milk ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus wept just wheel the poor child up and down to get him to sleep in his pram. That vibrating yoke on the pram because she doesn’t want the bother. She really is a self involved, self obsessed dose.

Just don’t get why she’s so obsessed with getting the baby to nap independently already?! I’ve noticed a lot of the insta mums who are self employed are always in a huge rush to get the baby in a routine, is it because they can’t really take maternity leave?

I can’t understand the obsession with a routine and the baby sleeping independently. She’s wishing away these months and she’ll regret it later.

I know hindsight is everything but god I’d love to go back to those gorgeous newborn months because it absolutely flies by. All you can do is lean into it and enjoy your baby. Plenty of time in life to sleep. She’ll regret not savouring it in years to come. Or not because she’s a self absorbed wagon 😂

Reactions: 5
I find the whole routine thing so sad too. Baby doesn’t realise they’re separate to their mothers until after 12 weeks ffs. They just naturally want to feel safe like in the womb. That’s why poor baby loved the loud fan. Does anyone know why she gave up breastfeeding?

Reactions: 6
Babies love routine - it’s not sad to try and get them into a routine that works for everyone!

Babies love routine - it’s not sad to try and get them into a routine that works for everyone!
Of course babies enjoy a routine but at 3 months old and younger it’s highly unusual to push and push that they’re napping on their own in their own cot. Mine didn’t do that until closer to 6-7 months. Small babies need so much physical contact. Fair enough if he happened to enjoy napping alone but pushing and pushing it this early is sad, imo.

Reactions: 7
Yes but she hasn’t got him in a routine, and she doesn’t want the bother of actually trying to put him into one. She wants the easy way out, and what makes her life easier. Hence the ridiculous vibrating egg 🥚 yoke. She’d rather watch the real housewives.

• Haha
Yes but she hasn’t got him in a routine, and she doesn’t want the bother of actually trying to put him into one. She wants the easy way out, and what makes her life easier. Hence the ridiculous vibrating egg 🥚 yoke. She’d rather watch the real housewives.
The poor child is a massive inconvenience to her. He’s getting in the way of her lying around being pandered to by her husband. He’ll be of use for content and making money off sponsored posts but she has zero intention of actually putting it hard graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.