Caroline Foran don't ya know she is having a babby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s completely losing her tit and she’s only just home. Someone should take the phone off her and give her the help she needs. “A sleep for both of us can’t come quick enough”. Ehhhh you might be waiting a few months for that one love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus you can say nothing to that girl without her having a hissy fit! She should stop putting her business on the internet if she doesn’t want people to DM her! Everything is a struggle with this one! She comes across as a spoilt brat! Everything has to be prefect!

Reactions: 1
yea those messages really weren’t bad. Shes so spoilt and sensitive, it’s like watching a teenager with a newborn. She has zero concept of actual real world struggles or difficulties. Why is everything a huge palaver and something to be shared? The oversharing of the baby so young is gross too imo

I mean she did nothing but give out about the pregnancy, now the baby’s here all she is doing is giving out! Did nobody inform this women baby's are hard work? Just because she is feeling bad about giving up the breast feeding doesn’t mean she has to snap when some suggests there isn’t enough help for women! I kind of knew she would give it up, you have to be really lied back and take the good with the bad! She’s is like a baby herself!

Oh dear , hiring a night nurse ??? Like does she know she’ll be getting duck all sleep for the next 5 years at least ? I find that so odd . I mean in extenuating circumstances it’s a great resource but because you are tired ? It’s not like she’s even a single mother. Like duck I’d be letting a stranger in the house and intimate with my child during a pandemic

Reactions: 11
Oh dear , hiring a night nurse ??? Like does she know she’ll be getting duck all sleep for the next 5 years at least ? I find that so odd . I mean in extenuating circumstances it’s a great resource but because you are tired ? It’s not like she’s even a single mother. Like duck I’d be letting a stranger in the house and intimate with my child during a pandemic
100% agree. Also, she’s formula feeding. So her husband and her could share nights if it’s impacting her that much. Or at the least he could give her 1 night per week off. Having a complete stranger into her house in the middle of a pandemic when the county is on lockdown because she’s tired? I’d be here all day listing everything that’s insane about that. Get a grip like!

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t sure if that’s what she meant at first, it’s not something I was aware you could even get. Im confused as to why she would do this, didn’t her Mum just come and stay with them? Imagine lying sleeping hearing your brand new little baby crying and knowing that a stranger was comforting them in your own house. I just can’t! The baby would be so confused 😭. Unless it was an emergency I can’t see how this is necessary, like someone said sleepless nights generally last a long time, still there 4 years on but you adapt and take help from partner and family/friends where you can. Besides one nights sleep will not stop the tiredness of being a parent. But that’s the job 🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh god I’ve heard it all now! Her husbands working from home,Surely they alternate night like most couples. This girl can’t deal with the real world. I feel sorry for the husband I’d say she is a nightmare to deal with. Who on earth would let a stranger bond with your first born, all them precious moments that you can not get back with a new born.

Reactions: 3
She’s on doing an Instagram live there and I had to turn it off after 5 mins.. she had probably the most textbook labour and delivery you can ask for. She’s going through it all in detail like it’s riveting news for everyone. There’s zero interesting about it. The self absorption is hilarious to watch!!

Reactions: 2
I hate how she always has the small fella on video crying! The poor little might that’s what babies do they cry! She makes it look as though that’s all he ever does it really annoys me. He’s a beautiful little boy stop shoving the phone in his face and comfort him.

I can’t with her, never came across someone so delusional having had a baby. Does she not realise she won’t get any sleep for at least the next two years. God help her when he starts teething, if she thinks it’s so bad now 🙄. She really has no idea as I said delusional. Theirs women with newborns and toddlers/older children up and down the country who’s partners have gone back to work and they just have to get on with it and have no time to whine and moan how tired they are.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she just claim to have an amazing uninterrupted slept courtesy of her night nurse and now 2 hours later she's willing the baby to nap?? Am I missing something???

Didn't she just claim to have an amazing uninterrupted slept courtesy of her night nurse and now 2 hours later she's willing the baby to nap?? Am I missing something???
I was just about to ask the same, one nights sleep doesn’t stop you feeling tired but begging a baby to nap already seems dramatic. I’m so disappointed as I recently started to listen to her podcast but put off listening now as not keen how she comes across on Instagram, is that harsh of me?!

Did she get the night nurse in the end? I can’t deal with her.imagine her with more then 1 child to look after! Her life is always a misery no matter what’s going on! She’s just a big baby!

Did she get the night nurse in the end? I can’t deal with her.imagine her with more then 1 child to look after! Her life is always a misery no matter what’s going on! She’s just a big baby!
I’d be shocked if she had a second one, she’s not enjoying that baby at all. Time goes by so quickly when their small, and she’s spending it whinging instead of just enjoying him. She’s so self involved.

Forgive me for saying this - and I hope it doesn’t come across as mean, but she doesn’t strike me as someone who has any motherly ways? She just seems to be so surprised by this tiny little baby? She carried it for 9 months you’d think she’d have the patience with him. He’s 6 weeks old. Willing the poor thing to nap. God. Get over yourself.

Like she’s literally pouting like she’s fed up in the video of him crying.

Forgive me for saying this - and I hope it doesn’t come across as mean, but she doesn’t strike me as someone who has any motherly ways? She just seems to be so surprised by this tiny little baby? She carried it for 9 months you’d think she’d have the patience with him. He’s 6 weeks old. Willing the poor thing to nap. God. Get over yourself.

Like she’s literally pouting like she’s fed up in the video of him crying.
No she’s not motherly, you can’t be that self absorbed and look after a baby! Every new mother is in bits for the first few months with a new baby! But the baby comes first because you made the decision to bring s child into the world his needs are no.1! I wonder what the husband thinks of it all!

I have to say, for someone who has such extreme anxiety to be able to leave her brand new baby in another persons care and sleep through the night without a care is very odd to me.

I also really don’t agree with the overexposure of the baby on her platform. It’s too much. She has zero problem using him for content but doesn’t want to be inconvenienced by minding him. Give me a break

Reactions: 8
I was just about to ask the same, one nights sleep doesn’t stop you feeling tired but begging a baby to nap already seems dramatic. I’m so disappointed as I recently started to listen to her podcast but put off listening now as not keen how she comes across on Instagram, is that harsh of me?!
Absolute saMe , I had bought the book and listened to a few pods - THEN started following her on insta and by Christ I’d never listen again

I find it so odd that her husband wouldn’t do one or two nights so she’d cope better. I just had a baby and I couldn’t imagine letting a stranger into my house in the middle of a pandemic to mind my newborn. I definitely got overwhelmed with the lack of sleep at the start but my husband took baby one or two nights and I found my feet quick. Now we are all flying it! I’d say if someone told her to plant 5 magic beans in her back garden at midnight and then the baby would sleep she’d totally do it 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.