Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here to say the exact same thing. Nobody would be interested in it and love island won't happen this summer anyway. How sad.

Reactions: 10
God I hadn’t thought of that but you’re right. No one would be focused on her at all. What a waste, her poor family.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It
I was thinking about Caroline today and in the current climate, her trial would have been completely swept under the carpet & no one would’ve really been paying attention to it anyway. Which makes it all the more sad 😢
wouldn’t have been swept under the carpet. It would have been postponed and the whole media circus would have kicked off again when the trial had been rescheduled.

Reactions: 9
It

wouldn’t have been swept under the carpet. It would have been postponed and the whole media circus would have kicked off again when the trial had been rescheduled.
Not true. The case was at the beginning of the month before all the working from home and isolation started. Yes the press would have written about it but in the grand scheme of things no one would have given a tit as bigger things to worry about

I did see lewis is already on Instagram promoting some dodgy trading scheme to get ad money. Pathetic

Reactions: 11
Sorry to disagree but the media circus would have been exactly the same. Only recently have the news channels been swamped with Covid 19 news and the courts have been closed for a while anyway. This was a major story for the tabloids. There is no way it would have been played down.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to disagree but the media circus would have been exactly the same. Only recently have the news channels been swamped with Covid 19 news and the courts have been closed for a while anyway. This was a major story for the tabloids. There is no way it would have been played down.
No need to be sorry - We'll never know anyway

Reactions: 3
Yeah well we’ll never know if it was domestic violence as it didn’t go to court? And her and her boyfriend both denied it. So give it a rest
There was however sufficient evidence for it to go to court. It’s VERY common for the victim to deny anything went on and it’s obvious why a perpetrator would deny it. I had videos, pictures and sound recordings of the abuse I endured but yet it wasn’t taken further because of so called ‘lack of evidence’... so there must’ve been some pretty damming evidence. Some of the comments I’ve read on social media throughout this whole thing such as ‘We’ve all made silly mistakes like that before’. No, we haven’t. It does a massive disservice to victims of domestic abuse and who, even after years after escaping the abuse, still face challenges and issues because of what they had to endure. It’s not something that should be forgotten about. It’s clear she had alcohol, drug and mental health issues so who’s to say she wouldn’t have killed herself regardless if there wasn't a media trial and wasn’t all over the press being bullied.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t she tell former boyfriend Danny Cipriani that she was going to plead guilty at trial? Anyway, all we know is that there was enough evidence to bring the case to trial. We shall never know what the verdict would have been.

Reactions: 8
Having read multiple articles to the inquest today, as much as I feel sorry for Caroline (and no person should ever feel that tit about themselves that they are suicidal or unfortunately end their life), it was stated in the inquest and confirmed that Caroline did beat her ex boyfriend up and she did give him an injury to his head - whatever happened. If this were a man who was accused of DV, I guarantee things would play out much differently and we wouldn't have the constant "be kind" and outpouring of sympathies for Caroline. I feel awful for her family and friends and can't think what they may be going through and thinking, but to blame it all on the press and showbiz - Caroline must have known she had issues and could have tried to get them sorted with the money she had and knowing one day her actions could have catastrophic consequences like this incident. It is totally unfair to downplay her actions differently just because she ended her life and was a female. Domestic violence isn't okay what ever gender you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Fully agree, I'm finding all the coverage a little bit sickening today. I can understand why her family need someone to blame, but they also need to take account of an adult woman making some very poor life choices.

• Heart
So Lewis posted this after her passing “I will be your voice... I will get all the answers” but then doesn’t even attend the inquest and opts to send a letter instead? Possibly because it was about to be made public that is was him who sent on the photos that were leaked to the press?
And did he really need to spend the night at Lottie Tomlinsons when this was happening today? Just so disrespectful of you ask me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just came in to post about Lewis sending the pic to his ex gf. What a ****.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s such a sad series of events. I really feel for her poor mother but I’m not sure her anger is directed at the right people, the police were just following their procedures, the CPS had enough evidence to prosecute so they did. It seems Caroline was in a dark place with her mental health and these events all proved too much. If it’s true that her boyfriend sent pictures of the scene to others , that is unforgivable.

Reactions: 28
Having read multiple articles to the inquest today, as much as I feel sorry for Caroline (and no person should ever feel that tit about themselves that they are suicidal or unfortunately end their life), it was stated in the inquest and confirmed that Caroline did beat her ex boyfriend up and she did give him an injury to his head - whatever happened. If this were a man who was accused of DV, I guarantee things would play out much differently and we wouldn't have the constant "be kind" and outpouring of sympathies for Caroline. I feel awful for her family and friends and can't think what they may be going through and thinking, but to blame it all on the press and showbiz - Caroline must have known she had issues and could have tried to get them sorted with the money she had and knowing one day her actions could have catastrophic consequences like this incident. It is totally unfair to downplay her actions differently just because she ended her life and was a female. Domestic violence isn't okay what ever gender you are.
exactly this. You are speaking my exact thoughts here.

Reactions: 5
It’s such a sad series of events. I really feel for her poor mother but I’m not sure her anger is directed at the right people, the police were just following their procedures, the CPS had enough evidence to prosecute so they did. It seems Caroline was in a dark place with her mental health and these events all proved too much. If it’s true that her boyfriend sent pictures of the scene to others , that is unforgivable.
Her mother needs to STFU - she is embarrassing herself.

Her daughter was an unstable, paranoid, jealous, unpredictable, violent mess (and had been for a long time) with appalling taste in men, who clearly self medicated with alcohol and no doubt illegal drugs, instead of getting herself the help she was in the very fortunate position to be able to afford.

I think Caroline taking her own life was always going to happen, as long as she continued to choose to live her life in the public eye.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think you're right, @Be More Pacific. I've always thought there was a lot of self medication involved here. Battering someone with a lamp over their head is inexcusable and she could have been facing a manslaughter charge. Her ex Andrew Brady was very vocal about her on social media.... this wasn't the first time she behaved like this. Her Mum is very much still in denial here :(

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.