Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She most likely did but they obviously wanted to proceed
I was being tongue in cheek. Obviously it's heartwrenching reading that statement but presumably she was told not to publish it in case of prejudicing her trial. She's said all along her version would come out in court. This is a terrible set of circumstances but I'm just surprised to see people now saying oh well there you go it wasn't abuse. Truth is we don't know either way and never will now.

Reactions: 11
I was being tongue in cheek. Obviously it's heartwrenching reading that statement but presumably she was told not to publish it in case of prejudicing her trial. She's said all along her version would come out in court. This is a terrible set of circumstances but I'm just surprised to see people now saying oh well there you go it wasn't abuse. Truth is we don't know either way and never will now.
I think it’s pretty clear that it wasn’t and you only have to look at how her recent relationship before Lewis was to know that what she is saying is most likely true in terms of her mental health. Like you say, no one will ever know the truth, they should just let all of this go now

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Andrew Brady needs to stop now and be quiet ! Grieve her death privately ! Not take it upon himself to now get on his high horse and pass the blame when he isn’t innocent in all this ! He mocked and embarrassed her himself publicly when her arrest first came to light !

Reactions: 27
I find the whole thing heart breaking but you can’t take the suppressed IG post from her as gospel.
I don’t think we will ever know the exact truth of what happened. I also don’t think it was an accident but that she instantly regretted what she did and that he regretted phoning the police.
But if she was off her head on drinks/drugs she really left him no choice.
What I don’t understand is people wanting to paint her as angel now. Clearly there were some deep seated issues.
The situation is complicated because she assaulted her OH but she was also clearly troubled.
It just doesn’t sit well with me that everybody wants to say it was an “accident” I still think this post is really relevant and sums my feelings up nicely

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
There should be some serious repercussions for whoever sold that photo of the blood, that should never have been made public.
This. Only a finite number of people there that night in theory, shouldn’t be difficult for the PTB to look into

I am still trying to catch up so please shout if I’ve missed anything here or if someone has already raised this on previous pages.
Does anyone else think something odd/sinister may be at play here? I found Amanda Holden’s comments weird...‘I am certain there is more to her story... the truth will out’... ‘May those responsible for this lack of humanity be brave enough to admit their shame...’

Also found the references to her finally speaking out a little strange. I’m not saying she didn’t take her own life. It’s all really tragic. But I suppose what I’m getting at, is, did something happen to her in the industry that she was going to speak out about / reveal? Was she going to out someone for something they did to her?

And in her unreleased statement she said ‘The problem with brushing things under the carpet is .... they are still there and one day someone is going to lift that carpet up and all you are going to feel is shame and embarrassment.’ And that she’d been having an emotional breakdown for a long time...
Might be way off but can’t help but speculate whether this whole thing might be bigger than this one incident...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find the whole thing heart breaking but you can’t take the suppressed IG post from her as gospel.
I don’t think we will ever know the exact truth of what happened. I also don’t think it was an accident but that she instantly regretted what she did and that he regretted phoning the police.
But if she was off her head on drinks/drugs she really left him no choice.
What I don’t understand is people wanting to paint her as angel now. Clearly there were some deep seated issues.
The situation is complicated because she assaulted her OH but she was also clearly troubled.
It just doesn’t sit well with me that everybody wants to say it was an “accident”
Absolutely agree with this. I've been thinking more that it was something along these lines over the last day or so.

Maybe she did go through his phone and started to self harm? He tried to stop her, she threw the lamp at him - that's what @MorrisseysCat said, who has a friend in the know said and we already know that CF was still wild when the police for there flipping a table over and having to be physically restrained on the ground - she's tiny compared to him though so not sure how he's end up with a cut on the top of his head? He called the police and over exaggerated to get them there as soon as possible.

But, like you said, I don't think we'll ever know the truth now and CF's Instagram post cannot be taken as 'evidence' - she had a trial to do that which will never happen. Her family, friends and LB will say anything now to defend her memory, which is natural. I can see the police being forced to release the 999 call and bodycam footage which the press would LOVE and so these kind of articles will keep coming to kept the pressure on.

What a very sad mess.

Reactions: 7
This is heartbreaking 😢 So basically the papers could publish what they wanted to about her but she wasn’t allowed to even say this this? There should be some serious repercussions for whoever sold that photo of the blood, that should never have been made public.
I wonder who did. Who had access to that? Only the police ? CPS? Caroline? Lewis?

Absolutely agree with this. I've been thinking more that it was something along these lines over the last day or so.

Maybe she did go through his phone and started to self harm? He tried to stop her, she threw the lamp at him - that's what @MorrisseysCat said, who has a friend in the know said and we already know that CF was still wild when the police for there flipping a table over and having to be physically restrained on the ground - she's tiny compared to him though so not sure how he's end up with a cut on the top of his head? He called the police and over exaggerated to get them there as soon as possible.

But, like you said, I don't think we'll ever know the truth now and CF's Instagram post cannot be taken as 'evidence' - she had a trial to do that which will never happen. Her family, friends and LB will say anything now to defend her memory, which is natural. I can see the police being forced to release the 999 call and bodycam footage which the press would LOVE and so these kind of articles will keep coming to kept the pressure on.

What a very sad mess.
My guess would be that she’s thrown a lamp at a wall or something and a small shard has bounced off and cut him or something along those lines. I believe she didn’t ‘whack him over the head whilst sleeping’ and let’s be honest a lot of us have probably thrown something when angry. We aren’t all angels

why has dan wooton only just released the image showing her boyfriends tiny cut now. He could have released it before instead of showing blood all over a room and letting people assume it belonged to Lewis. All very sad, but dan wooton going back and removing articles he allowed to be published doesn’t make the public forget he did it

this whole thing has bothered me all week and shows that we shouldn’t believe every spin the press put on things

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am still trying to catch up so please shout if I’ve missed anything here or if someone has already raised this on previous pages.
Does anyone else think something odd/sinister may be at play here? I found Amanda Holden’s comments weird...‘I am certain there is more to her story... the truth will out’... ‘May those responsible for this lack of humanity be brave enough to admit their shame...’

Also found the references to her finally speaking out a little strange. I’m not saying she didn’t take her own life. It’s all really tragic. But I suppose what I’m getting at, is, did something happen to her in the industry that she was going to speak out about / reveal? Was she going to out someone for something they did to her?

And in her unreleased statement she said ‘The problem with brushing things under the carpet is .... they are still there and one day someone is going to lift that carpet up and all you are going to feel is shame and embarrassment.’ And that she’d been having an emotional breakdown for a long time...
Might be way off but can’t help but speculate whether this whole thing might be bigger than this one incident...
No. I don't believe it's anything sinister like that at all.

A women with a well documented history of depression and abandonment issues - CF had talked about this often and it had gone on for a long time - is kept apart from and banned from contact with her boyfriend, has lost her job, her home and is worried that a night where she self harmed, assaulted that boyfriend and was very likely under the influence (alcohol and drug readings would have been taken at the time of her arrest) was about to be laid bare to the world and just couldn't face it.

Reactions: 22
I had a scroll back through Caroline's likes on twitter and she had liked a lot of posts about mental health awareness and suicide prevention so I don't doubt she was in a bad place emotionally for some time. It's very sad that she didn't feel she had the support she wanted others to have.

• Sad
No. I don't believe it's anything sinister like that at all.

A women with a well documented history of depression and abandonment issues - CF had talked about this often and it had gone on for a long time - is kept apart from and banned from contact with her boyfriend, has lost her job, her home and is worried that a night where she self harmed, assaulted that boyfriend and was very likely under the influence (alcohol and drug readings would have been taken at the time of her arrest) was about to be laid bare to the world and just couldn't face it.
This 100%. I defintely think the assualt happened. If she did just admit everything and held up her hands then there wouldn’t be this trial

• Heart
Reactions: 9

No no no no don’t turn this in to a conspiracy we will never know what happened that night with Lewis her mental health clearly took a dive for her to take her own life with what was possibly going to come out at the trial

Reactions: 8
If she had been able to post that, the outpouring of love and support would have meant she’d still be here today.

stupid advisers... they really had her best interests at heart, not!

That honestly made me sick to read
I'm sorry but you can't say that because you just don't know.

But I can guarantee you a lot of people wouldn't have believed her anyway if she had posted it. There is still very much the mindset of "there's no smoke without fire" and "the police obviously had enough evidence to charge her". I follow a lot of murder trials (at least 150 a year) and do a lot of Facebook stalking on local newspaper papers as a result. I see this all the time before a word of evidence has even been heard.

And her advisers were absolutely right to tell her not to post that given the outgoing legal proceedings. We have courtrooms for trials - not social media.

Reactions: 9
No no no no don’t turn this in to a conspiracy we will never know what happened that night with Lewis her mental health clearly took a dive for her to take her own life with what was possibly going to come out at the trial
hey, not a conspiracy theorist, just think the world of TV is dark. This site is all about commentary and we’re all here to add to it ✌

Reactions: 11

I don’t think you’re way off at all. I’ve always thought there was more to this than meets the eye. Without meaning to sound like a member of the tin foil hat brigade - I’ve thought for a while does she have something on someone. But, we’ll never ever know

It's a heartbreaking situation, but she hadn't been sacked and was probably going back to it after the trial as they left the door open. She had a lot more support than a normal person that gets the sack just like that once charged with a crime. I've had a family member falsely accused of something, he lost his job and had a long wait for justice to be served. It was terrible and we were worried about him. Celebrity or not it's a terrible thing to go through.

It was just coming up to the trial and she would have been able to show people it was accidental. I believe that she didn't want to harm him, but in the heat of the moment it's quite likely she deliberately hit him, then regretted it immediately.

My guess would be that she’s thrown a lamp at a wall or something and a small shard has bounced off and cut him or something along those lines. I believe she didn’t ‘whack him over the head whilst sleeping’ and let’s be honest a lot of us have probably thrown something when angry. We aren’t all angels

why has dan wooton only just released the image showing her boyfriends tiny cut now. He could have released it before instead of showing blood all over a room and letting people assume it belonged to Lewis. All very sad, but dan wooton going back and removing articles he allowed to be published doesn’t make the public forget he did it

this whole thing has bothered me all week and shows that we shouldn’t believe every spin the press put on things
He’s probably only released it now because he wouldn’t have been able to do it whilst it would have been shown in court as evidence. And let’s face it, that pig has probably been sat on that pic for a while now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.