Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate that there may be children who are ‘just naughty’ but equally there are many children with autism / ADHD who are struggling to behave appropriately through no fault of their own - it is not that they are just ‘being naughty’. And they really do get almost no help whatsoever even with a diagnosis so they aren’t exactly taking resources away from others, because there are no resources (and their diagnosis relates to their disability - again, not a mental health issue).

Sorry to derail.
Can be though I mean was going to post this:
Like with this rather https://limegoss.com/influencers-exploiting-death/

Rather with the likes of Sophie Gradon (who had ADHD I think, was actually by comparison really interesting watching this by a fellow Geordie to her not to mention the whole region having the largest suicide rate in the country tbh (or least out of those suicides 80% of them being men) can understand why, a son of my aunty's best friend (my dads from newcastle his sisters best friends son hung himself).

Then seeing think in that video exactly Lydia Elise Millen saying something stupid that they did, she doesn't even have the foggiest clue about this kind of thing at all I'd say its just wrank with distastefulness probably due to them thinking its bullying being critised on platforms like this (like seeing a few even new posts on whereever not one of them could I think be remotely called any kind of bullying certainly not from trolls, is tame by comparison to even what caroline received is an insult to her really I think to even dare compare it)

I mean even a sort of hero of mine actually covering what I said before about male rates of suicide being the highest for the whole country in the North East in a documentary he did (namely Grayson Perry, was in tears at one point during the filming of it) but again thats on another thing but in a way maybe by relation yeah....
They had a legal expert on itv news saying the CPS look at the public interest of charging a person and if there is a decent chance of conviction before going ahead. So his argument was they must have had a good amount of evidence but if they knew what would happen of course it wouldn’t be in the public interest.
He also emphasised how important it is with domestic violence especially not to drop a case if the main witness changes their mind. They obviously might be under pressure. I’m very glad they have that policy. Of course , this guy made sense but it doesn’t mean in Caroline’s case she wasn’t being made an example of. But that’s totally corrupt and the opposite of how it’s supposed to work .... that said it’s not like corruption is unheard of in the judicial system... so I don’t know.
In relation to exactly that even with the heads of least two governments in the US and UK I know are fully complicit with corruption its really mind opening what I have been looking at nothing even to do with this kind of thing in anyway whatsoever so nothing surprises me, to even the extent that if you watch certainly some facets of the two movies of GI Joe (yeah wasn't the best in relation to least a few of the characters in the comics etc) strip away the futuristic stuff obviously and then compare James McCullen selling arms to both sides Joes and the Cobras' is not that dissimilar to (as such) Great Grandad Bush (think to the previous George Bush) arranging loans essentially to least one of the biggest banking families in the world on all sides of either think was WW1 or WW2 (possibly even both might be mixing a few things up here but anyway....) off of oil essentially so the German Luftwaffe could get arms (supporting both the enemy and the rest).

I didn’t think it was as long as 5 hours thought her friend just popped to the shop (15mins) I read but I could be wrong
Her friend left at 9.30 am and an Ambulance wasn’t called until 14:30 which suggests this is when she returned

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I took sertraline of which apparently CF took, it hit me so hard. I felt sick constantly and I just wanted to ram my car into the nearest wall. I told this to my husband I felt so alone. They changed me to citalopram same thing. Also experienced very low mood on certain contraceptive pills, certainly have an imbalance for sure. Perhaps Caroline had bipolar disorder? I have a friend with this who’s a frequent cocaine user... She really takes a-lot and drinks wine along with her bpd meds and Crohn’s disease. It’s just such a cocktail I believe it’s her survival mechanism as she was abused when she was young. We don’t know anyone’s story and I’m not making excuses for Caroline but to me she just always looked sad and needy. I mean that in an understanding way. Maybe she took it out on her partner/partners almost as an outlet, her frustration? Again not condoning her actions just trying to understand the make up of her. We all make bad decisions no one is perfect.
I'm on Sertaline too and have to see my doctor once a month and being questioned about my mood and suicide thoughts. Same as you the first few weeks were horrible.
And wanting to get off them, my doctor won't allow it ..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
According to my friend it was- she had actually tried to slash her own throat, that was how the whole thing came about. She read texts on his phone while he was asleep and began self harming with a kitchen knife. He woke and tried to stop her. The hitting him in the head with the lamp was as a result of him trying to get the knife off her and she picked up the first thing to hand to fend him off. Almost all of the blood at the scene was hers.
At her court appearance she was wearing a scarf that covered the front of her neck. 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think some of these comments are made like we're talking about a character in the latest netflix series and not an actual human. I've commented before that I am not defending what she may have done, but all this speculation and casual questions- 'Wonder if she left a note?' 'Why didn't she just get away from the media?' 'Why did her friend go to the shop?'- are totally unnecessary. Some of us will have no idea and others may have more experience, but none of us were in her head and I believe that for her to do this, her head would have been a very very dark place indeed. She wouldn't have been thinking rationally. She wouldn't have been thinking about what she'd leave behind. She'd be plotting her escape from her demons and that would habe consumed her. If you think the 'be kind' movement is sickly, then at least have some compassion to avoid the insults right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm on Sertaline too and have to see my doctor once a month and being questioned about my mood and suicide thoughts. Same as you the first few weeks were horrible.
And wanting to get off them, my doctor won't allow it ..
I was prescribed Citalopram it made me become unusually aggressive and totally irresponsible

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I
Her friend left at 9.30 am and an Ambulance wasn’t called until 14:30 which suggests this is when she returned
I guess the friend would have returned a little earlier as first she must have tried to get in the house, then called Caroline's dad and all that would have taken a bit of time too.

What I don't understand, the house with the pink door, is that the house she had sold? I know flowers were laid there. Some said she wasn't found there as she didn't live there anymore (think since last September if I read that right) .. but it must be where the DV happened .. as they showed the front door with blood specks .. so she must have still lived there till nearly mid December minimum ..

I guess the friend would have returned a little earlier as first she must have tried to get in the house, then called Caroline's dad and all that would have taken a bit of time too.

What I don't understand, the house with the pink door, is that the house she had sold? I know flowers were laid there. Some said she wasn't found there as she didn't live there anymore (think since last September if I read that right) .. but it must be where the DV happened .. as they showed the front door with blood specks .. so she must have still lived there till nearly mid December minimum ..
Yes, the pink door house in the one in Islington when the 'incident' with Lewis happened.

It seems the house was put on the market in September. But then there is conflicting information. Someone on here said it was sold (there is definitely a sold sign on one of the photos I've seen) but Mail Online are saying she took it off the market to rent out when she lost the LI gig which would indicate it hadn't sold and she was still living there.

So I don't know. But what does seem clear now is that she was living in a rental in Stoke Newington when she died.

C6404928-E496-4AF5-9475-21AF4DFBB371.jpeg

Last edited:
Honest question no pun intended how do you know these details
Friend who works in a job where they’d know. I posted earlier on saying it’s secondhand to me, but I trust this friend implicitly, the nature of their job makes them a safe bet for telling the truth. Of course, it’s not first-hand account from me, but I’m as sure as I can be from a secondhand source.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The grief bandwagon jumpers are sickening. I’ve been surprised though at the lack of any sympathetic offering from Montana and the other guy from LI, Jonny I think, in view of their connections & experiences

I was prescribed Citalopram it made me become unusually aggressive and totally irresponsible
I was on Citalopram first and then got changed to Sertraline. I had no reaction to Citalopram first .. only constant 24/7 headaches .. how you getting on now?

Yes, the pink door house in the one in Islington when the 'incident' with Lewis happened.

It seems the house was put on the market in September. But then there is conflicting information. Someone on here said it was sold (there is definitely a sold sign on one of the photos I've seen) but Mail Online are saying she took it off the market to rent out when she lost the LI gig which would indicate it hadn't sold and she was still living there.

So I don't know. But what does seem clear is she was living in a rental in Stoke Newington when she died.
Thanks for explaining. I never knew she didn't live there or better wasn't found there.
Maybe Lewis still lived there and she moved to a rental as obviously they couldn't stay together.

I think all these celebrities posting/getting on the bandwagon by stating how heartbroken/sad/devastated they are more than likely do not have much experience in dealing with death. It’s a hard emotion to come to terms with when you don t actually know the person but have had exposure to them through media. I am a nurse in a critical care setting and have had to deal with many patient deaths. When new staff come and experience their first death which may be unexpected, come from a tragic situation they mostly all comment that they don t how you do it day in day out. Why are nt you in tears? How can you move into looking after the next patient ? Why are nt you affected? How I explain it to them is that it’s not your grief. It’s not your right to be heartbroken/devastated. That is reserved for the family and friends. You can find the situation so very sad and have utter sympathy for the family but it is in no way about you. The family do not need you to part any of your sadness into them. Your job is to be a support to the family. You have a knot in your stomach for them knowing what they will be dealing with in the coming days/weeks/years but you , yourself, are not heartbroken. I think these people who did not know Caroline but are outpouring their grief have the lines blurred a little. It may be they have never had to deal with a death - tragic or not and emotions are all mixed up. Of course we have seen that some have their own agenda. It’s is an utterly tragic situation and so very sad. X
As a healthcare worker who’s provided end of life care to a lot of elderly people over the years, I think your comment is spot on.

I do think this is just what typically happens when a popular celebrity dies (especially under controversial and tragic circumstances). Everyone has something to say about it, when really, the first priorities should be to those who were closest to the deceased. They are the ones who are going to live with their grief long after the public have moved on and forgotten about her.

Reactions: 8
I was on Citalopram first and then got changed to Sertraline. I had no reaction to Citalopram first .. only constant 24/7 headaches .. how you getting on now?

Thanks for explaining. I never knew she didn't live there or better wasn't found there.
Maybe Lewis still lived there and she moved to a rental as obviously they couldn't stay together.
Oh yes really bad headaches so bad couldn’t see which really affected my work - decided to stop taking them -have been trying natural remedies which seem to work most days 🤞🏻

It’s really nice what molly mae is doing with her plt launch by don’t sting the profits to a mental health charity.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't anyone think it's weird that they haven't mentioned how she ended her life? Is anyone getting weird sex vibes that went wrong and this is a cover up saying suicide without saying how she took her life stalling for time to think of how best to come up with a story?

Normally by now like with Anna Nicole and Michael Jackson the way someone passed would be mentioned like the other Love Island people who took their lives.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.