Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

An author already cashing in on Caroline’s death and trying to justify it by donating a ‘share’ of the profits to a cyber bullying charity. 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Cocaine doesn’t dilate your pupils they increase in size
dilate means ‘increase in size’ 😉 but regardless that is pure speculation. I’ve seen many people on it and it’s not a given you can spot immediately! Pupil size in pictures can be related to the amount of light source in the room/area.

I saw an article that her dog Ruby was booked in to a dog hotel/spa for yesterday and they were only speaking with Caroline last week ☹
The sad thing is with mental health is that you can become very very good at covering (I do this, most people would think I’m very very happy on the outside!).
Her family and friends know she was depressed, suicidal even but it would’ve been very very hard for someone to be with Caroline 24/7. Especially when you have a grown up telling you they’re fine while you pop to the shops, or didn’t need someone with her every night.
In reality if she felt suicidal and depressed and desperate enough to end her life, if not Saturday she’d have sadly done it another day.

I think it’s ridiculous to speculate that Caroline was “on coke” whilst at home playing with her dog. Coke is a recreational drug that people use with friends to experience a momentary high. Yes, there is a chance she took that too far and was taking it as more than that, but I also think that it’s far more likely she was medicating via anti-depressants and drinking and that combination with poor mental health may have contributed to her death. It’s so naive to spread lies about her being “high on coke” and frankly makes you sound 15 years old 🙄
Lots of people take cocaine way more than just recreationally with friends.

I didn't say she was taking cocaine when she died and that it contributed to her death at all. I just think she looks under the influence of something (my guess would be cocaine) in that photograph given the size of her pupils. She definitely doesn't look right. And I have absolutely no doubt she was self medicating at home with drink and illegal drugs as I have previously stated.

I'm not spreading lies, I never said it was a fact - just stating my opinion.

Let's just leave it there now please.

Reactions: 11
I concur. Very relatable. I remember watching her on strictly and rooting for her to win. She could sometimes look so sad and fragile during those dance routines snd felt the music passionately
She was sad doing Strictly as she had just broken up with her boyfriend of two years who was apparently unfaithful to her with an actress from Glee.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The only coke related thing I think may be relevant is that it makes you feel VERY low the morning after. As someone who has thankfully not suffered with poor mental health this was the only time I have ever felt desperately sad and out of control. Perhaps if someone was using that recreationally and against a backdrop of everything else going on, it could build up. God only knows what side-effects other (legal and non-legal) drugs may have.

I deleted myself from Facebook over a year ago and so many people were horrified, thinking I’d had some great drama. Truth was, I mindlessly scrolled it for hours and got disproportionately annoyed by petty things that people posted. I haven’t missed it one bit. Same with Twitter, I’ll look for something deliberately otherwise I just leave it unopened.

Im a massive instagram and YouTube fiend tho, but have recently tried to wean down to accounts that are about my hobbies and interests than “lifestyle” stuff.

You have more time without social media and definitely more content with yourself. It’s incredibly toxic. We need to stop living vicariously.
Well done you! Seems silly to say that but social media is toxic and takes over our lives. I need to do the same and delete Facebook and Instagram as it takes up so much of my time and energy. So bad for mental health!
silly but I worry about losing touch with people if I deleted them

Reactions: 7
Did anyone read her autobiography she released in 2015?

I was reading the reviews and noticed a reviewer said:

I felt uncomfortable with the inclusion of the letters from Kips as it seemed as though a personality disorder or learning disability was involved. I understand that the missives demonstrate the level of intrusion and fear that can come the way of contemporary celebrities but this element could have been dealt with differently.

So the same people that are asking to be kind to everyone are they same ones vilifying Dan Wooten and David Walliams . Calling for them to lose jobs etc can’t they see the irony .

Reactions: 7
Gosh seeing Ruth snd Nicola break down today on TM and Ashley Roberts well up on her radio spot. I think this has hit people very hard. She was such a part of the celeb landscape. So real, so vibrant, it’s so shockingly awful. ❤

Reactions: 13
Gosh seeing Ruth snd Nicola break down today on TM and Ashley Roberts well up on her radio spot. I think this has hit people very hard. She was such a part of the celeb landscape. So real, so vibrant, it’s so shockingly awful. ❤
Ruth and Ashley have both lost close family members to suicide (sister and father respectively) and Nicola has her own mental health struggles (borderline personality disorder) so, with all due respect, I think it's probably more to do with their own personal experiences without taking anything away from Caroline at all.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe they haven't told the current Love Island contestants. I know they're trying their best and this is a hard situation but that doesn't sit well with me.

Reactions: 8
Has the

change.org petition been discussed?

I bet PS couldn’t sign that one quick enough

• Haha
Very sad to hear of Caroline’s passing suicide is an awful trauma for the person involved and especially for the people left behind . I have no idea of Caroline’s social scene and it appears she was back on anti depressants .Unfortunately IF the rumours are true of her alcohol and cocaine use are true and she has been a regular user for a long time that will override any anti depressants she has been taking . It is highly likely that her mental health was fractured because of her cocaine use , it’s as if she became blinkered into thinking her problems were un cocaine related .
I say this as a recovered user of both cocaine and alcohol. In my situation my selfish actions ended up costing me my home and family as hard as that was it was my wake up call . Unfortunately for Caroline and many others in the uk who are long term users of this awful concoction she either ignored any other close
brushes that her actions brought . Reading some of the posts about her previous relationships and lack of respect for her neighbours unfortunately Cocaine is a most selfish damaging drug . I saw the phone call was made at 5.25 in the morning , nothing good happens at that time of day . The thought of her life being played out in court would have frightened her so much . Part of me wishes she’d been caught having a line in a bar toilet and be cautioned would have been enough to change her ways . Sadly it did not . RIP Caroline .

Reactions: 13
Well done you! Seems silly to say that but social media is toxic and takes over our lives. I need to do the same and delete Facebook and Instagram as it takes up so much of my time and energy. So bad for mental health!
silly but I worry about losing touch with people if I deleted them
If you loose touch with people getting rid of social media then they weren't worth knowing. When i got rid of FB i gave the people who i spoke to through that my number. If i heard from them great, if not...duck them! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen what Andrew Brady has posted ?! Seems very angry and blaming a lot of people but he himself came out publicly and added fuel to the fire ... he isn’t as innocent either !

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen what Andrew Brady has posted ?! Seems very angry and blaming a lot of people but he himself came out publicly and added fuel to the fire ... he isn’t as innocent either !
Wow. I can only hope that when I die and someone decides to leave a 'tribute' for me, they don't use the word 'bleep' quite so liberally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's quite hard to read isn't it, just a stream of pure angst. Pretty heartbreaking.
Not sure how I feel about him saying to Lewis 'I loved her as much as you' though.... Bit odd.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.