Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the explanation. Have guidelines and practices been strengthened regarding DV?

Reactions: 1
An why so you think she “looked under the influence of something”?? We’re is that coming from ? All I see is a beautiful lady looking happy with her dog , Jesus Christ the bullshit people come out with an you wonder why shit happens , that has got to be one of the most pathetic things I’ve read today

Reactions: 2
Look at her pupils - it's obvious. And I've never taken an illegal drug in my life but I know what cocaine does to your eyes.

Reactions: 6
Agree - terribly sad.

Oh thanks for putting that up. She was amazing

Thank you for your post, and I hope you never get to that point again.

The be kind thing is really getting on my tits now. It's so ignorant to even sugguest the simple act of being kind can cure mental health conditions or reverse those feelings of utter despair. Yeah being kind is nice but will it pull someone from the deepest pits of depression? Maybe lessen those severe anxiety attacks when a person can't even bring themselves to leave the house

Mental health is so misunderstood you'd never hear this shit if say a celebrity died of uncontrolled diabetes. Ah if only we'd all have been kinder we could have stopped that fatal hypo! Physical conditions. Medical treatment to cure or manage. Mental health. Let's just all be nice. Everyone sharing the bullshit can fuck right off

Reactions: 23
Look at her pupils - it's obvious. And I've never taken an illegal drug in my life but I know what cocaine does to your eyes.
It’s not “obvious” .... Ive never taken drugs either but I am a support worker for drug addicts have been for years and I also know the effects of which drug has on the pupils am sorry but I beg to differ all I see is the light shining in her eyes , an to “pressume” she was on coke is just ridiculous, but your allowed your opinion I just think it’s a stupid one and beg to differ

Reactions: 10
Oh for gods sake , speculation at its best
Lol. “I’ve never done drugs but I’ve watched enough soaps to know that it makes your pupils dilate.” That is pure speculation and a very basic assumption that is the cause of all of this shit stirring around what actually happened to Caroline.

Reactions: 4
Really well written and sums up exactly how I feel about Caroline, influencers and the media.

Reactions: 5
Lol. I’ve never done drugs but I’ve watched enough soaps to know that it makes your pupils dilate. That is pure speculation and a very basic assumption.
Cocaine doesn’t dilate your pupils they increase in size

I think it’s ridiculous to speculate that Caroline was “on coke” whilst at home playing with her dog. Coke is a recreational drug that people use with friends to experience a momentary high. Yes, there is a chance she took that too far and was taking it as more than that, but I also think that it’s far more likely she was medicating via anti-depressants and drinking and that combination with poor mental health may have contributed to her death. It’s so naive to spread lies about her being “high on coke” and frankly makes you sound 15 years old

Reactions: 7
Don't get me started on Steph Davis. I'm biting my tongue like crazy here.
Quite frankly she is revelling in this ... not in the death of course, but in comparing Caroline's mental health to hers and basically whining for attention on the back of this. She's a hypocritical idiot and had she ever addressed her own similar issues when they were at their peak and making lurid headlines she might be in a better place and more able to care for her child. She's another one (I'm not including CF on this) who thinks nothing is ever her fault and can't see she's the common denominator in all her car crash relationships.

Reactions: 18
Well said luv x

Reactions: 3
I never liked Caroline, I can't deny it, but thought she looked just sad and somewhat thoughtful with her doggy.

From personal experience....... if you have caused a HEAD injury to another person then the police will arrest you and charge you regardless if that person (victim) wants to press charges or not; the CPS will then prosecute you. The victim has no say in it, because it is a HEAD injury.

However for one off 'lesser' injuries the police will try and handle it through restorative justice i.e you say you are sorry, didnt mean to do it and you will not do it again. If there is a history of violence and/or the head injury was 'bad' then the justice system will and does take over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.