Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, duck this. If she beat him up, how dare she get away with it. If this was a woman hurt by a man, this wouldn't fly.

Reactions: 22
ITV say they have no comment to make. I bet her boyfriend drops the charges and it will all be brushed under the carpet!
The only people who can drop charges is the police. If you're attacked and the police get involved, it's not up to the victim to decide if charges are brought or not - TV dramas have perpetuated this myth.

Reactions: 26
Can’t live in a world of double standards anymore. If a man did this to his female partner and was charged there would be outrage. It should be no different for her. Plus it’s not his decision to drop the charges, that’s the Police or CPS who make that decision.

Reactions: 14
A fight at that time in the morning says one thing to me...cocaine. Probably sat up all night on on it
i saw an article on Blind Gossip which people thought was her asking if anyone had coke at an awards ceremony after party

Reactions: 3
The only people who can drop charges is the police. If you're attacked and the police get involved, it's not up to the victim to decide if charges are brought or not - TV dramas have perpetuated this myth.
True although my understanding is that the police/CPS take the victim’s stance into consideration. It’s more difficult, although definitely not impossible, to prosecute if the victim doesn’t want to pursue it. Unfortunately that’s the nature of domestic violence.

Reactions: 8
People referencing her relationship w Harry Styles. I’m pretty sure that was just her bearding for him? I don’t believe they were in a relationship & the rumours all say he’s gay.

Reactions: 11
People referencing her relationship w Harry Styles. I’m pretty sure that was just her bearding for him? I don’t believe they were in a relationship & the rumours all say he’s gay.
Harry Styles has basically come out as bisexual hasn’t he? Either way, still completely inappropriate for a then 31 year old woman to shack up with a then barely legal 17 year old guy. Even for show it’s not exactly a great image to present.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lovers tiff’s shouldn’t be made public!???? so If it was the woman injured how would that play out. Same thoughts!?

he's a muppet

1DB53672-EBC8-438C-BB8A-674768ECC7CA.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I can imagine right now she’ll be doing everything she can to protect her career and try and get out of it .... damage is probably done.

Reactions: 3
Looks like all is forgiven as he's just shared a picture on his insta story of them both with a love heart...
I don’t know about England but pretty sure that in Scotland,the police don’t need the victim to press charges in domestic incidents if there is proof it occurred.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.