Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she didn't strut into the police station (feeling her damn self)
like she does into the villa 😐

never liked her, perfect timing to find someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is scum! We've known she was abusive since her ex said she was and now this "confirms" it she's done !

Reactions: 14
I think a popular previous love island contestant would be a good choice to replace her, could be an incentive as to say what is possible!

Winter Love Island is only three-ish weeks away. The producers will be fuming.

No doubt Montana will put her hand up, she’s never been shy about saying Flackers has her dream job. I don’t think she has the gravitas though. Maya seems most likely.

Reactions: 11
They can’t let her present a show about love with all of this going on, surely?

Amber could be a good replacement!

Reactions: 6
I think Maya Jama is a terrible presenter, I can’t think of anyone else who would fit the bill though. Love Emma Willis but I think they would want someone younger. Emily Atack?

• Wow
A fight at that time in the morning says one thing to me...cocaine. Probably sat up all night on on it

Reactions: 74
A fight at that time in the morning says one thing to me...cocaine. Probably sat up all night on on it
Agreed. Seems unlikely you’d be up that late and that intoxicated (to fight) just being drunk.

And I’m not excusing her in any way but he sounds dreadful too -“I was normal until I met her” , pathetic statement, right ? It sounds like he is trying to justify some of his behaviour and wasn’t solely a victim.

Reactions: 12
Just spotted someone on Twitter say, ‘Holly get your passport ready, you’re off to South Africa’ 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Agreed. Seems unlikely you’d be up that late and that intoxicated (to fight) just being drunk.

And I’m not excusing her in any way but he sounds dreadful too -“I was normal until I met her” , pathetic statement, right ? It sounds like he is trying to justify some of his behaviour and wasn’t solely a victim.
I actually agree with you here, I'm for sure not a Flack top fan, I think she's super annoying but that comment is the same as when a man tells you his ex was 'crazy'. I trust no man who ever says that.

Theres more to this story but I doubt we're ever going to hear it.

Just spotted someone on Twitter say, ‘Holly get your passport ready, you’re off to South Africa’ 🙄😂
She's too out of the "single" loop to be doing Love Island, also, she's just as annoying!

Reactions: 11
Oh god the new presenter suggestions on here are awful 😂 Emily atack, amber davies, Emma Willis! Irritating as thrush all of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I actually agree with you here, I'm for sure not a Flack top fan, I think she's super annoying but that comment is the same as when a man tells you his ex was 'crazy'. I trust no man who ever says that.
Exactly! You hit the nail on the head.

That said, as someone else mentioned, I always associate her with Harry styles. That article reminded me of the age difference - he was 17 and she was 31! I feel like she was let off a bit easy with that. It’s creepy. Especially if you imagine a 31 year old man, who worked on the xfactor, getting with a 17 year old female contestant after the show ended. Sure there are sometimes differences with what’s suitable for men and women, but in this context it may not have been illegal but it’s sure as hell pretty inappropriate....
Sorry for the off topic ramble. But it’s just given me a bad feeling about her ever since.

Reactions: 38
Deffo cocaine related.
Flack does love the gak!

Editing to say:- I have friends who work in TV, and they see her off her tits and hear stories in their “circles”.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.