Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex next door neighbours had an abusive relationship. He beat her up a lot. She called the Police often but there was only ever one or two Police cars and he would get taken to the cells for a night. There was never six Police cars and a van! That seems extreme.

Also their height difference..I’m her height. I would find it very hard to assault a guy of 6ft 4! Presumably if she cut her hand then she’s probably cut him too, probably threw a glass at him or something?

I noticed her twin sister posting a few comments on her insta telling people they don’t know her or the facts so shouldn’t be commenting!

I remember when Caroline was dating Harry Styles Dawn posted in her defence and said he was very mature for his age!
But there would be an advantage for her if he was sat or lying down or not expecting the attack.

It's being dealt with properly and so it should. None of this speculation would be happening if he had attacked her, they would be calling for his head on a plate.

And there's always three sides to a story. What she says, what he says and what actually happened.

This really pisses me off. Like you said, if it was a bloke it wouldn’t even matter if he did it or not. The allegation alone would end his career.
I’ve always disliked her, she is very false and just not that interesting. Never understood how she managed to have such a good career.

Rylan, Chris and Kem, GC, Bobby (i’m sure there’s more) would make great replacements
Didn't ITV sack a male actor for hitting Jamie Lomas recently? Sack the Flack if she has done it, fairs fair!

Reactions: 19
Throwing a curveball out there, thoughts on Angela Scanlon? She's witty and appears to have her tit together, could be a decent replacement

I think Maya Jama is a terrible presenter, I can’t think of anyone else who would fit the bill though. Love Emma Willis but I think they would want someone younger. Emily Atack?
I’ve just found this comment because I searched for Maya Jama on Tattle so I’ve not read anything else. But I just want to say that I also think Maya Jama is the worst DJ I’ve ever heard. I can’t listen to her show coz she just pisses me off so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ITV say they have no comment to make. I bet her boyfriend drops the charges and it will all be brushed under the carpet!

Reactions: 12
I'd love alexa chung to take over
I’d love to see Alexa Chung do anything on tv! But does she even do presenting anymore? Feel like she’s more focused on her label. And her YouTube channel- but that is basically a way, directly or indirectly to promote her clothes. If she did go back to TV I can’t imagine her ever doing love island. She doesn’t take herself too seriously but it doesn’t fit her look at all. It wouldn’t make sense.

Reactions: 6
Looks like all is forgiven as he's just shared a picture on his insta story of them both with a love heart...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
But there would be an advantage for her if he was sat or lying down or not expecting the attack.

It's being dealt with properly and so it should. None of this speculation would be happening if he had attacked her, they would be calling for his head on a plate.

And there's always three sides to a story. What she says, what he says and what actually happened.

Didn't ITV sack a male actor for hitting Jamie Lomas recently? Sack the Flack if she has done it, fairs fair!
Whilst I do agree, Asan N’Jie threatened to stabbed and kill Jamie Lomas

Reactions: 1
There’s always been something about her I can’t put my finger on ! And Andrew Brady has a battering from press last year but has since said staying in the relationship would have killed him! We don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors but the fact she’s been charged speaks volumes ...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.