Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of this girl I went to school with. Popular at school, had two friends who were girls and literally bullied every other girl, very much like Regina George.

She would also flirt with any male that she came across and her philosophy was "any male is game, wedding rings come off" I saw her again on a night out in our early 20's and she went back to a hotel with a groom to be on his stag (of course that's his doing as well and not completly hers but to me, anyone who isn't single is out of bounds, of course men can lie about their being single but this bloke made it clear he was the groom) she was also known to give men lapdances in clubs and gyrate against them on the dance floor etc while girlfriends were there.

But yeah, that's how the Flack comes across. I don't like her, she has a not very pleasant feel about her.

Reactions: 11
I think Maya Jama is a terrible presenter, I can’t think of anyone else who would fit the bill though. Love Emma Willis but I think they would want someone younger. Emily Atack?
Just cancel the whole bloody show problem solved 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
My ex next door neighbours had an abusive relationship. He beat her up a lot. She called the Police often but there was only ever one or two Police cars and he would get taken to the cells for a night. There was never six Police cars and a van! That seems extreme.

Also their height difference..I’m her height. I would find it very hard to assault a guy of 6ft 4! Presumably if she cut her hand then she’s probably cut him too, probably threw a glass at him or something?

I noticed her twin sister posting a few comments on her insta telling people they don’t know her or the facts so shouldn’t be commenting!

Not quite sure how I feel about Dawn’s comment, is it trivialising there crime?
I remember when Caroline was dating Harry Styles Dawn posted in her defence and said he was very mature for his age!

Reactions: 5
I think Maya Jama is a terrible presenter, I can’t think of anyone else who would fit the bill though. Love Emma Willis but I think they would want someone younger. Emily Atack?

Emma Willis is 40ish, Caroline Flack is 40 so there’s not much in it!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Dawn O’Porter sounds like the friend you’d want to have tbh 😬

far too many celebrity “friends” run at the sign of a scandal, or do the opposite and go in like vultures on prey.

Reactions: 28
ITV are being rather quiet if it was a bloke would be a totally different ball game I enjoy watching love island but if she isn’t sacked for this I won’t be watching it again

Reactions: 13
Cannot stand her. Shagging Harry styles and thinking it was ok did it for me.

Reactions: 15
Deffo cocaine related.
Flack does love the gak!

Editing to say:- I have friends who work in TV, and they see her off her tits and hear stories in their “circles”.
Oh man don’t stop there. It’s a gossip site. Start gossiping 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think a popular previous love island contestant would be a good choice to replace her, could be an incentive as to say what is possible!
Olivia Atwood would be amazing!

Not a fan of Andrew Brady piping up for his five minutes of fame. After the way he treated her he’d be better just shitting up and getting on with his life out of the lime light. He was a fame bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Mess! They'll need to re shoot the Uber eats ads.

That show barely uses a presenter, don't they just use texts for when Flack isn't up to getting out of bed?

If they're smart the show will milk this for all it's worth and a live reveal of the new presenter.

Agree with the sexism remarks, gender equality has really been faltering in recent years.

Reactions: 13
ITV are being rather quiet if it was a bloke would be a totally different ball game I enjoy watching love island but if she isn’t sacked for this I won’t be watching it again
This really pisses me off. Like you said, if it was a bloke it wouldn’t even matter if he did it or not. The allegation alone would end his career.
I’ve always disliked her, she is very false and just not that interesting. Never understood how she managed to have such a good career.

Rylan, Chris and Kem, GC, Bobby (i’m sure there’s more) would make great replacements

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I liked Caroline when she presented TMI with Sam & Mark.

I find her quite boring lately, I found her annoying on Strictly even though she was a good dancer - especially the way she always had to wear shorts instead of dresses.

...and you can tell by the puffiness of her face that she likes drink and drugs.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure her old boyfriend that was on the apprentice said she was a nightmare and aggressive towards him. If I remember rightly he said at one point she threatened to hurt/kill herself and him if he left her?

I've never like Caroline flack tbh! Always something about her I just can't put my finger on
Same 😏. Always thought she looked like someone who needed a “good scrub” 🤔

Reactions: 5
Younger..... CF is 40 now! I think she is well passed the age of presenting Love Island

Reactions: 2
Younger..... CF is 40 now! I think she is well passed the age of presenting Love Island
I guess they are similar ages but because Emma has a family and seemingly her tit together, she seems more mature.

Flack was always an odd choice I thought. Remember how terrible she was on X factor?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.