Carol Byrne - @carolbyrne30

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with her? Her attitude in that Q&A is a bit much. If she is unhappy with Instagram just stop posting. She’s making a lot of money on the back of her followers but she isn’t providing an irreplaceable service
totally agree, it's like she's doing us a favour or vital service. I don't mind her, she's not as bad as the rest but she's a bit irregular, hit and miss most of the time. I'm struggling to see what her content is all about, basically showing zara outfits and her wine and dinner in House. I found that Q&A a bit uncomfortable for want of a better word because she seemed really pissed off like she was forced to do it.

Reactions: 6
What’s her housing situation? I know she said she was hoping to buy but is she renting an office space?

Reactions: 2
What’s her housing situation? I know she said she was hoping to buy but is she renting an office space?
I think she said she's back living at home herself and her son to save to buy their own house. she's obviously renting the office space as there's nowhere in her parents suitable for recording stuff, think that's the jist of what she said.

Reactions: 2
totally agree, it's like she's doing us a favour or vital service. I don't mind her, she's not as bad as the rest but she's a bit irregular, hit and miss most of the time. I'm struggling to see what her content is all about, basically showing zara outfits and her wine and dinner in House. I found that Q&A a bit uncomfortable for want of a better word because she seemed really pissed off like she was forced to do it.
I like her as well usually, especially since she did tone down the selling a bit. If she was in a mood she would have been better off not doing a Q&A. Like if she closed her account nobody would miss it, that sounds harsh but I mean it is in there are thousands of people on it standing against a white wall dressed up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She isn’t cut out for the world one instahun and I mean that as a compliment.

Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with her? Her attitude in that Q&A is a bit much. If she is unhappy with Instagram just stop posting. She’s making a lot of money on the back of her followers but she isn’t providing an irreplaceable service
Aww I thought she just seemed a bit on edge, especially having to explain she's not looking for praise. I felt bad for her when she said she can't tell people publicly what she doesn't like about instagram because she'd insult everyone!!
I imagine it's a horrible clique you don't want to get on the wrong side of!!

Reactions: 5
Aww I thought she just seemed a bit on edge, especially having to explain she's not looking for praise. I felt bad for her when she said she can't tell people publicly what she doesn't like about instagram because she'd insult everyone!!
She was definitely not herself but then don’t come on. She is making a lot of money for very very little on the back of her followers but nobody is putting a gun to her head to be there either. She’s a nice person and used to be a really chill chatty character on it, if it’s making her unhappy close it down

Yes she seemed very nervous. I don’t think it was a bad attitude just a bit of nerves

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think she seemed awkward and nervous, still really like her and tbh it's probably because she's so normal and feels like we all would doing that job, like a prick! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she said she's back living at home herself and her son to save to buy their own house. she's obviously renting the office space as there's nowhere in her parents suitable for recording stuff, think that's the jist of what she said.
Her son is 21 shouldn't he be alsaving for his own house of possible 🙃

Her son is 21 shouldn't he be alsaving for his own house of possible 🙃
She said all the constant selling was so she could get a house for herself and Conor. However she has been on countless holidays since, constantly on taxis and out having the craic and now the office space… Cant see much saving going on??

Reactions: 14
I love her hair at the mo
Also the cream blazer she had on with the jeans did she say where she got it?

Carol is one of the few I like, but posting she’s sick again, then an ad for Syprove 😂 like it’s obviously shite and no good, same with revive.

She’s lost her spark. She must feel like a fool heading into that rented space to play dress up everyday. At some point in life you have to take stock and ask wtf am I doing with my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s lost her spark. She must feel like a fool heading into that rented space to play dress up everyday. At some point in life you have to take stock and ask wtf am I doing with my life.
she rents a space to take pics? Is it just in place of using that living room she converted in her parents house? She definitely hasn’t the same presence online as she used to

Reactions: 4
she rents a space to take pics? Is it just in place of using that living room she converted in her parents house? She definitely hasn’t the same presence online as she used to
She needs to do the Q&As again with Conor, she was more herself then!!

Reactions: 1
Ya she rented an office space that she is using for hauls etc.

She got called too much. Which to be fair was stupid some people have little to be at. She was very raw and authentic it set her back.