Carol Byrne - @carolbyrne30

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how to pin that pink floral dress she wore 4 weeks ago in the H&M reel? She promised a video but as usual flaked on it even though there are dozens of comments asking
Did you see her giving out about being called out on this..... I actually really like carol but it can't take too long to do a video on it, if loads are asking and you promised it then spend 15 mins doing the video... not exactly going to take all day! You're already doing try on videos!

Reactions: 4
Did you see her giving out about being called out on this..... I actually really like carol but it can't take too long to do a video on it, if loads are asking and you promised it then spend 15 mins doing the video... not exactly going to take all day! You're already doing try on videos!
Ya I did. Talk about making a drama out of nothing. She has plenty of time to be making reel after reel in her ‘office’. She has some cheek speaking to her followers like that but relying on them to click her links. Of course she got what she wanted, some of her minions attacked that commenter straight away. Dumb idiots

Reactions: 9
Ya I did. Talk about making a drama out of nothing. She has plenty of time to be making reel after reel in her ‘office’. She has some cheek speaking to her followers like that but relying on them to click her links. Of course she got what she wanted, some of her minions attacked that commenter straight away. Dumb idiots
I went to her stories and had a look that day in particular and didn't see anything, can anyone enlighten me as to what she said, she can be so salty it's gas 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I went to her stories and had a look that day in particular and didn't see anything, can anyone enlighten me as to what she said, she can be so salty it's gas 😂😂
I took a screenshot to post here but forgot all about it. The drama out of her. She spends all her days doing videos, don’t say you will do it if you won’t. Someone in the comments attacking this girl screaming this is someone’s mother & daughter 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I took a screenshot to post here but forgot all about it. The drama out of her. She spends all her days doing videos, don’t say you will do it if you won’t. Someone in the comments attacking this girl screaming this is someone’s mother & daughter 😂😂😂
It is infuriating, just fecking do it and stop talking about it! You'd swear it was a PHD or something that she was putting off! It's a 15min video tops, when that is what you're doing anyway you'd think it would be easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her reels/fashion are part of her job though, so it’s like saying you’ll do your job, happily collect your pay cheque then not actually do your job

her reels/fashion are part of her job though, so it’s like saying you’ll do your job, happily collect your pay cheque then not actually do your job
Oh she'll do the reels that are reliant on then getting the paycheque, just not how to pin the dress like her audience wants to see and she promised! For something so easy you'd think she'd just do it! Like if people bought the dress they want to know now how to pin it like she wore it, not in three months time!

If there was money in it she’d be all over it but it’s seems she’s just lazy. I remember checking out her depop and she had a bad review where someone had paid for a dress and 7 weeks later she still hadn’t sent it and just came up with excuses for the buyer

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks for showing the screen shot 😊She's a serious attitude at times and it's a real let down. say she's some drama queen.

• Heart
and of course always uses having stuff going on in her personal life as an excuse. There are very few adults who don't have tit going on in their lives but you still do your job. 🙄
Totally, it would be one thing if she was on a total social media break due to personal life then I'd understand it, but she's not, she's doing all her deals! Like people bought the dress on the back of how she wore it and then 9 weeks later she's still not doing it while have done countless try ons in between... the mind boggles! The less you do..... the less you do!

• Heart
Everyone should ask in the question box that she shows how to do the dress thing she promised months ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Everyone should ask in the question box that she shows how to do the dress thing she promised months ago 🤣🤣
She's actually wearing one of the dresses where she pinned herself in the pic of the question box.... literally trolling her own audience!

She likely won’t answer the questions anyway. Too busy 🍷🍷 she asks for questions for engagement & then comes on saying she didn’t have time bla bla bla

Reactions: 7
So Tuesday came & went & the video still wasn’t posted 🤣🤣 never try to get a job in the real world Carol. LOL at her thinking she’ll manage a psychology degree

Reactions: 6