Carol Byrne - @carolbyrne30

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might have been more to do with the rumour about all her holidays/trips away not being solo travel and that she was having an affair with an accountant that got under her skin. She said recently someone close to her was sick so that could explain the change 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her face in todays Q&A - soo puffy! Shes naturally stunning, what had she done to herself?

Reactions: 7
Always thought she was beautiful… great face and bod! But i got a real shock seeing her face yesterday too.. its changed massively… has the swollen pillow look and her eyes look really pulled … definitely not the filter doing that… so many starting to look the same.. plasticy and puffy… i hope she gets her natural beauty back cos she had no need to go that far with her face

Reactions: 2
I thought she just had no false lashes or eye liner on so made her look a bit washed. She’s fab, I hope she doesn’t go the Pippa route

Reactions: 3
I really wish she would talk more about where she gets some of the basics she wears. I’m on the hunt for some nice knits and a new blazer.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how to pin that pink floral dress she wore 4 weeks ago in the H&M reel? She promised a video but as usual flaked on it even though there are dozens of comments asking

Reactions: 1