Carol Byrne - @carolbyrne30

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you both to check a bag for a few days in Amsterdam with airport chaos at the moment - especially Schiphol in Amsterdam, hundreds of news article on it right now as it’s the worst in Europe.

Reactions: 4
Why would you both to check a bag for a few days in Amsterdam with airport chaos at the moment - especially Schiphol in Amsterdam, hundreds of news article on it right now as it’s the worst in Europe.
Did she not go there straight from her other holiday?

Carol is OK as influencers go lol, she's always fairly honest and I don't mind her stories but what's with the blow by blow account of her journey home from Amsterdam ?

Reactions: 1
Carol is OK as influencers go lol, she's always fairly honest and I don't mind her stories but what's with the blow by blow account of her journey home from Amsterdam ?
Bored id say and also they neeď to post to keep the algorithm happy. Otherwise theyll stop appearing in followers feeds etc

Reactions: 1
How does someone with constant kidney infections keep boozing every night?! She only showed her antibiotics yesterday and she’s back on it this eve. Maybe she back with the fella

Reactions: 3
How does someone with constant kidney infections keep boozing every night?! She only showed her antibiotics yesterday and she’s back on it this eve. Maybe she back with the fella
I'm not following her that long, on and off a few months, she's not the worst but she always seems to be sick. who is the fella, I've never seen a fella on her insta

I know it’s difficult to meet the right person but I would say carol is probably single from going after the wrong type all her life.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was your man from House? Or did that fizzle out? Dublin’s so small, you just can’t hide that sort of carry on. Silly girl.

Reactions: 2