Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for not wanting to be negative spicy Carlz anymore and wanting her page to be about her photography. She couldn’t help but post her stupid uninformed opinion. I’m one of the people she’s talking to and I can assure her I’m not embarrassed and my conscience is clear 😂 Guarantee she didn’t read past the rage baiting headline, she’s everything she claims to hate.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is with that video about her ‘hard’ journey? The throwing of a few hundred bucks is so embarrassing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like she’s presenting these images as her own work 🤔 . Which, unless there’s a corporate headshot in there or a pearly cellophane EFfECT then it aint hers.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
As delusional as ever. Ragey McRagerson has been completely vindicated!
(No, no dumbass, you have not. Not in the least.)
But she forgives all of her haterz.
Fuuuuck off, you Grade A bleep. You're still a pariah and you deserve to be.

P.S. You deserve every bit of that PTSD, you bleeping thief!

Attachments

• Angry
Why is she acting like she was “nationally humiliated” for her COVID stance anyway? It’s because she was found to be a scammer who ripped people off. A few police being found to have used excessive force means she was right about everything 😂 She’s such a dumb duck. She stood outside looking at the sky thinking about how magnificent it was but also STILL thinking about covid. She’s “made peace with what happened” which is why she’s yelling on her Instagram about it 4 years later lol yeah, you’re still a right wing cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t even be bothered with her righteous Covid stuff anymore she’s just lost the plot and has recreated the whole thing with her in a victim role.

But also the way she was telling people in her comments who others to hear them when they are passing on information (about the aurora) not to be a dick. Just be nice. FUUUUCKING LOOOOOOL

Ooooohhhhh - Carlz must be spitting chips! Her ex-Friend Dahria (aka Dazza Smith of Rosemary Studios) has just had her photography work published in Vogue.

was it a Vogue cover that Carlz slammed a few weeks ago??? I wonder if that was why?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooooohhhhh - Carlz must be spitting chips! Her ex-Friend Dahria (aka Dazza Smith of Rosemary Studios) has just had her photography work published in Vogue.

was it a Vogue cover that Carlz slammed a few weeks ago??? I wonder if that was why?

GOLD!!!!

Also, struggling to find on TikTok this supposed new ‘viral video’ of hers.

• Haha
A few cops were rough with a few fuckin losers? Who cares. 4 million other Victorians were complying with lockdowns and keeping each other safe.

Why do all these anti vax losers think they are at all relevant? 98% of Victorians have NFI nor do they care who they are. The remaining 2% comprises 1% fellow cookers and 1% ppl gossiping on tattle. Carlz, you and your friends like Topher are irrelevant, uneducated, unimportant and have no positive impact on society. And us tattlers come on here to have a wee laugh at this odd cultural phenomenon

Reactions: 13
A few cops were rough with a few fuckin losers? Who cares. 4 million other Victorians were complying with lockdowns and keeping each other safe.

Why do all these anti vax losers think they are at all relevant? 98% of Victorians have NFI nor do they care who they are. The remaining 2% comprises 1% fellow cookers and 1% ppl gossiping on tattle. Carlz, you and your friends like Topher are irrelevant, uneducated, unimportant and have no positive impact on society. And us tattlers come on here to have a wee laugh at this odd cultural phenomenon
When you’ve built a 6 FiGUre BrANd on the foundations of being a painful lying bleep, and it’s still the only thing that gets people engaging with her, she has no choice but to keep waffling on about it else her profile is dead in the water.

• Heart

I’m so happy for Dazza! Carls seemed to treat her like her little prodigy and was prob a complete witch to her.
get it girl 🙌

Reactions: 3
I can’t find that viral video with the negative comments? Only one with 5k view and 9 comments 🙃

I can’t find that viral video with the negative comments? Only one with 5k view and 9 comments 🙃
Prob it. She’s likely just talking herself up and trying to send traffic there. I had a Quick Look, j rarely use that app but her videos have underwhelming views 😂

So, lecturing people to just slow down and smell the roses, enjoy life in the now and not argue with people on the internet whilst still arguing with people on the internet about cov1d restrictions and police handling of protestors from over 4 years ago.

So, lecturing people to just slow down and smell the roses, enjoy life in the now and not argue with people on the internet whilst still arguing with people on the internet about cov1d restrictions and police handling of protestors from over 4 years ago.
Don’t argue with strangers on the internet = you’d better bleeping not even hint that you disagree with me in the comments motherfucker or I will create multiple stories about this.

Great to see Carlz is still living in 2021
---
And I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You cannot possible be ‘doxed’ when your private address and phone number are publicly available on at least 3 ABN websites. Which was never in Torquay btw.
Every document I saw shared were public record documents.

Last edited:
Let’s see how long this new studio and friendship last 😂
Unsure how she has spots available to be booked next month, thought she was in such high demand and sooooo busy?!

Reactions: 3