Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know what happened to her Jeep?
An UnLiCEnsed, UNregIStered driver who had ‘only been in the country a few days’ ran into her, turned into her path or something.

She puts sooooo much love and energy into things that are not relationships. Things that can’t challenge her or talk back. Where she’s in control. ‘Dexter’ prime example.

Reactions: 3
How empty does your life have to be to spend all day researching a car and talking about it on your insta stories and calling it an existential crisis. Just buy a new car and shut up about it. Can’t believe she wants to take one of those beautiful Mercedes and make it that tacky shimmery purple colour though 🤢

Reactions: 6
Just wait for the rant about Dan Andrews getting an AOM, she will be so pissed off and we will hear about it for days. Who the hell wraps are Merc in purple, she's revolting. Then we have todays rant about how she doesn't like the ISuzu. She is such an unhappy, critical and narcissist person.

Just wait for the rant about Dan Andrews getting an AOM, she will be so pissed off and we will hear about it for days. Who the hell wraps are Merc in purple, she's revolting. Then we have todays rant about how she doesn't like the ISuzu. She is such an unhappy, critical and narcissist person.
You called it 😂 Guess she couldn’t think of her own rant so she posted someone else’s

Attachments

I hate to tell her but her new, plastic wrapped look at me look at me Merc will beep at her too. All new cars do. She’s also not too bright if she can’t figure out how to turn it off or change the setting. Although what else do you spend your money on to feel special when you are a lonely, middle aged wannabe who has no partner, and no children and appears to be estranged from her parents and extended family?

Reactions: 4
I love that humour of social commentary/ranting that is laughing at and criticising things humans do, or things we encounter in our day to day life. I think Carlz thinks that this is how she comes across, but instead she comes across that negative wet blanket that always has some tit to say, that has negativity coursing through them. I bet she knows how to ruin good moments. “No offence but I hate Fords and Kias etc etc”. Like no one cares right? But carrying on with all that negativity about driving a car is not normal. She’d be awful to be around if she is like that when she isn’t online

Reactions: 8
I love that humour of social commentary/ranting that is laughing at and criticising things humans do, or things we encounter in our day to day life. I think Carlz thinks that this is how she comes across, but instead she comes across that negative wet blanket that always has some tit to say, that has negativity coursing through them. I bet she knows how to ruin good moments. “No offence but I hate Fords and Kias etc etc”. Like no one cares right? But carrying on with all that negativity about driving a car is not normal. She’d be awful to be around if she is like that when she isn’t online
Can you imagine her at a dinner party or close gathering? We’ve all been there and when you leave it’s like “we are never going again if that person is going to be there” She is so THAT person. Isn’t she going to return to study? I hope it’s online because she would also be that mature age student that everyone hates because they can’t shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a sad state of affairs when you are reduced to sitting alone in your car, popping a vein over a rental that you’ll only be driving for a few days. And then not even having enough awareness to be embarrassed by your childish meltdown and how pathetic it comes across so you then post it to thousands of strangers to watch. Yikes!

Being able to see her reflection of her videoing herself in her sunglasses just made it extra pitiful - meta narcissism.

“I’m not complaining but I HATE …!”
😬😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I missed it as I haven’t listened to all those boring car stories and endless dribble about the only person in the world to have an accident. If she’s loves Jeeps so much why doesn’t she just buy another one??

Reactions: 1
Maybe I missed it as I haven’t listened to all those boring car stories and endless dribble about the only person in the world to have an accident. If she’s loves Jeeps so much why doesn’t she just buy another one??
She has “outgrown” it. She’s more evolved now. Hence the Mercedes. With a purple iridescent wrap … like a little kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sodacan is still waffling on about the car. She seriously needs to get a life. It's just a car. Her life must be so boring.

Reactions: 1
Sodacan is still waffling on about the car. She seriously needs to get a life. It's just a car. Her life must be so boring.
For all her waffling she has very little else ‘interesting’ going on. Corporate headshots in a new studio, starting a masters. It’s not great content. Not saying this is, but slim pickings for our mate carlzzz.

She reckons the car she got into the accident with was unroadworthy because it had older tires and beat up paint. OR, Carlz, maybe it was roadworthy and you’re just being a dick about an an older car that was all the driver could afford? Honestly, she can barely make it 24 hours without being a right bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
As delusional as ever. Ragey McRagerson has been completely vindicated!
(No, no dumbass, you have not. Not in the least.)
But she forgives all of her haterz.
Fuuuuck off, you Grade A bleep. You're still a pariah and you deserve to be.

P.S. You deserve every bit of that PTSD, you bleeping thief!
I can’t watch this witch. She fills me with irrational rage 😡

Did she mention it was a rental car? I’ve lost track
---
I like that she’s still aligned herself with chopping board, woman abuser Avi Yemini

Reactions: 7