Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks she’s trying to attract an alpha male with her car talk? Apparently she loves her jeep because “it can go anywhere”… um okay Carlz pretty sure you have no friends, no partner, no family (that you are on good terms with) to go anywhere with…. duck she’s a try hard

Reactions: 6
Not Carlz having an angry rant, that’s so out of character. If you’ve only got 10 minutes to reset maybe hop to it instead of ranting on stories.
---
“I’m not complaining” she’s posted 5 stories about it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not Carlz having an angry rant, that’s so out of character. If you’ve only got 10 minutes to reset maybe hop to it instead of ranting on stories.
---
“I’m not complaining” she’s posted 5 stories about it 😂
She’s such a punish. That’s your job mate, as owner or whatever the hell you are at this particular point in time. If they reset everything back to the way they found it, that’s amazing and a bonus. Maybe don’t ’just Pop in just in case’ but do your job.

There isn't a day where she isn't complaining about something or someone. Sodacan is a truly painful person. You can see why these people don't last long in business with her. I can't see this co ownership lasting long.

Reactions: 3
Imagine having a mild irritation and not spewing vitriol about it on social media for with after story. Imagine OWniNg a business and not bad mouthing your clients on social media.

Reactions: 5
It’s so funny that Carly thinks she’s so tuned into American culture. She doesn’t even know that the Deep South is not cowboy country. Hun, you’re going to be hard pressed finding anyone wearing a white Stetson in Alabama. 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so funny that Carly thinks she’s so tuned into American culture. She doesn’t even know that the Deep South is not cowboy country. Hun, you’re going to be hard pressed finding anyone wearing a white Stetson in Alabama. 🥴
More likely to have all your basic rights taken from you and not be allowed to get an abortion in Alabama, Carlz!

Reactions: 6
More likely to have all your basic rights taken from you and not be allowed to get an abortion in Alabama, Carlz!
That seems to be most of the red states these days, unfortunately. Absolutely bleeping tragic.
(But yeah, becoming a second class citizen is basically what she is romanticizing when she gushes about needing to hook up with some knuckle-dragging conservative MAGAt from the States.)

She’s more likely to find a bubba wearing a truckers cap in Alabama than a cowboy hat. She’s a few states too far to the east for her cowboy wet dreams. A thick drawl does not a cowboy make, Carlz! I’d reach out personally to tell her how silly she sounds but I’m sure she would do a whole reel about how wrong I am because she’s got a degree and is edumacated on such things! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does sodacan only take photos of people for their portfolio? Her portfolio is very boring and limited. I can't see Vogue contacting her anytime in the future, even though she thinks she a far better photographer than anyone else.

Did Adrian Portelli ask you for a “brand audit” you deranged psycho? Of course not. He’s not going to pick you babe, or even acknowledge your “work” in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oop her desperation caught his attention, not enough to follow her back of course lol. She has such one sided relationships with all of these men she idolises, Adrian, JP, Gordon Ramsay, they say thanks and then go back to forgetting she exists.